Quantcast
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by M622 View Post
    Wait WHAT HAPPENED??? THAT'S INSANE!! This show has jumped the shark LOTS of times, But this? This is the last straw for me and butch hartman. He is really crazy in thinking of this.
    I'm not sure if "crazy" was entirely involved in the thought process that came up with FOS ending. More like a whole lot of tequila.

Lanmanna is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FOP needed to end with the Timmy/Jimmy Power Hour 3, like it was originally going to.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACEULLY Beating People Up
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I thought it was originally going to end with Channel Chasers - AND IT SHOULD HAVE, too, IMHO.

I know I sound like a broken record... When it comes to this show, however, I DON'T CARE.
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png
    BEWARE PANDERING ALWAYS. It leads to fascism.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    I thought it was originally going to end with Channel Chasers - AND IT SHOULD HAVE, too, IMHO.

I know I sound like a broken record... When it comes to this show, however, I DON'T CARE.
    And I'll continue the broken record by saying that it should have ended with Snow Bound

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Beckett View Post

Let's consider how widespread the opinion is on new characters being added to shows, especially quirky little dogs. Everyone knows about the "Scrappy" thing. It's been common knowledge even before FOP existed that such character types always end in disaster for the cartoon and should be avoided...

, it damaged Hartman's already-at-that-point-questionable reputation. Why didn't anyone else in that studio speak up and say something? Does ANYONE at Billionfold Studios have enough of a backbone to tell Hartman that ideas parodied by the Simpsons two decades ago tend not to be a good ideas to commit to?
    I think everyone who'd dare to do something like this already got fired around season 4

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456