Quantcast
    Radical is offline Epic Devious Troll
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Your biases in Nicktoons

Like This Thread!
    What are your favorite/least favorite particular biases in Nicktoons you watched?

Here's my favorite biases,

Comedy Shows: The Ren and Stimpy Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Angry Beavers, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius/Planet Sheen, The Fairly OddParents, CatDog, SpongeBob SquarePants, Pelswick, Invader Zim, Catscratch, The Xs, Kappa Mikey, The Mighty B!, The Penguins of Madagascar, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Rocket Monkeys, Monsters vs. Aliens: The Series, and Sanjay and Craig whose comedy/hilarious scenes were so funny/enjoyable especially the great underrated/obscure Nicktoons too.

Best Heroes: CGI Splinter/Leonardo/Donatello/Michaelangelo/Raphael, Tommy Pickles, Ren/Stimpy/Powdered Toastman, Rocko, Ickis/Krumm/Oblina, Arnold(Hey Arnold!), Jimmy Neutron, Eliza Thornberry/Nigel Thornberry, CatDog, Dib, Danny Phantom(Danny Fenton), Jenny(XJ-9), Aang/Sokka/Katara/Korra, Mikey(Kappa Mikey), Tak, Bessie Higgenbottom, Otis, Skipper/Rico/Kowalski/Private, Dudley/Kitty, Po, Gus/Wally/YAY-OK, Susan(Ginormica)/Dr. Cockroach, PhD/B.O.B./The Missing Link, and Sanjay/Craig whose heroism/courageous moments were pretty sweet, I put Ren Hoek there as much as his anti-heroism was great.

Best Female Characters: CGI April/Irma/Karai, Didi/Betty/Kira/Lillian(Lil)/Susie/Kimi, Judy Neutron/Cindy/Libby/Britney/Betty, Sandy Cheeks, Jenny(XJ-9), Katara/Toph/Princess Azula/Mai & Ty Lee/Korra/Asami/Chief Lin Beifong, Lily/Mitsuki(Kappa Mikey), Bessie/Hilary/Penny/Portia/Gwen, Marlene the female otter, Kitty Katswell/Mrs. Katswell/The Little Chipmunk Girl/Madame Catastrophe/Evil Kitty Katswell(twin sister), Susan(Ginormica)/Sta'abi, and Darlene/Megan/Belle/Sandy(Sanjay and Craig) were my favorite awesome likable female characters in their best moments.

Great Jerkholes: CGI Raphael/Casey Jones, Roger Klotz/Judy Funnie/Bebe/Lamar Bone, Ren Hoek, Mr. Edward "Ed" Bighead/Mr. Smitty/Dingo, The Gromble/The Snorch & Zimbo, Helga Pataki/Rhonda/Harold/Wolfgang, Cindy Vortex/Libby/Eustace, Cat/The Greacer Dogs: Cliff,Shriek,and Lube/Rancid Rabbit, Patrick Star/Squidward/Mr. Eugene Krabs, Boyd Scullarzo/Julie/Sandra, Dash/Paulina/Mr. Lancer, Mr. Blik(Catscratch), Truman X, Mikey/Lily(Kappa Mikey), Lok/Zaria/Blod & Bleeta, Portia/Gwen/Chelsea, King Julien XIII, Oz/Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason/Boog, Gus(Rocket Monkeys), Coverton/Sqweep/Sta'abi, and Mr. Leslie Noodman/Tyson whose obnoxious jerkinesses were so funny/enjoyable.

Awesome Villains: Roger Klotz/Lamar Bone, Ren Hoek/Victor and his dad/Evil Ren/The Baboon/Waffle Woman, Mr. Edward "Ed" Bighead/Mr. Smitty/Peaches, Vicky/Mr. Denzel Crocker/Francis/Remy/Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda/Foop/Princess Mandie/Dark Laser, Squidward/Sheldon Plankton/Squilliam, Zim/Gaz/Tak, Prince Zuko/Admiral Zhao/Princess Azula/Amon/Tarrlok/Unalaq/Vaatu/Varrick/Zaheer/Ming-Hua/P'Li/Kuvira, Vlad Masters(Vlad Plasmius)/Mr. Lancer, Lily(Kappa Mikey), Portia/Gwen/Chelsea, Dr. Blowhole/The Rat King/Officer X, Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason/Boog/Janitor Russ Poopatine, Dorkus, Scorpion/Fung/Temutai/Taotie/Hundun/Tong Fo/Wu Kong/Mei Ling, Lord Peel/Nefarious/Monkevil, Coverton/Coverlord/Sta'abi, and Mr. Leslie Noodman/Tyson who are my favorite awesome Nicktoon villains whose fun evil villainous actions were so enjoyable.Cool that Janitor Russ Poopatine is a parody of Emperor Palpatine, sweet.

Punching Bag Characters that stand up for themselves: Doug Funnie, Tommy Pickles/Phil & Lil, Stimpy, Rocko, Ickis, Arnold(Hey Arnold!), Jimmy Neutron, Eliza Thornberry, CatDog, Sheldon Plankton, Pelswick, Prince Zuko, Bessie Higgenbottom, Po, and Wally(Rocket Monkeys) who were awesome at standing up to the obnoxious jerkoffs/villains that attack them.

My least favorite biases,

Unlikable Jerkholes/Villains: Robert "Big Bob" Pataki, Debbie Thornberry, Kevin C. Cucumber, Brit & Tiff(My Life as a Teenage Robot), Fire Lord Ozai, Eugene "Snotty Boy" Beady, Superintendent Woo/Princess Mei Li, and Mr. Leslie Noodman's Father, I dislike them so much as they were extremely awful/irritating, but their just desserts/bashings were satisfying to see!!!!I feel sorry for poor Mr. Leslie Noodman getting pranked by his horrible scumbag father.

Cancelled Incomplete Nicktoons: Like Invader Zim as much as I want to see Zim succeed and have Gaz, Tak, and Invader Skoodge get more major focuses, oh well.
    Last edited by Radical; 11-01-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Gatordragon is offline I got my eye on you
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I used to watch Nick so much back in the day. Currently, I just watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

The Deerclops from Don't Starve: Reign of Giants

If you thought surviving Winter was bad enough, then you never met this cyclopean colossus. Its skinny, yet powerful claws can freeze anything in their path. As an upside, its eye has number of uses... if you can get it out of the Deerclops' head, that is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Comedy Shows
    The Fairly OddParents (pilot season up to season 5)
    Rocko's Modern Life

Adventure Shows
    Rugrats

Hero Shows
    My Life as a Teenage Robot
    TUFF Puppy

Favorite protagonists
    Timmy Turner
    Jenny

Favorite antagonists
    Azula
    Amon