Radical is offline The Face of Evil & Sadism!!!!!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your biases in Nicktoons

Like This Thread!
    What are your favorite/least favorite particular biases in Nicktoons you watched?

Here's my favorite biases,

Comedy Shows: The Ren and Stimpy Show, Rocko's Modern Life, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Angry Beavers, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius/Planet Sheen, The Fairly OddParents, CatDog, SpongeBob SquarePants, Pelswick, Invader Zim, Catscratch, The Xs, Kappa Mikey, The Mighty B!, The Penguins of Madagascar, Fanboy and Chum-Chum, T.U.F.F. Puppy, Rocket Monkeys, Monsters vs. Aliens: The Series, and Sanjay and Craig whose comedy/hilarious scenes were so funny/enjoyable especially the great underrated/obscure Nicktoons too.

Best Heroes: CGI Splinter/Leonardo/Donatello/Michaelangelo/Raphael, Tommy Pickles, Ren/Stimpy/Powdered Toastman, Rocko, Ickis/Krumm/Oblina, Arnold(Hey Arnold!), Jimmy Neutron, Eliza Thornberry/Nigel Thornberry, CatDog, Dib, Danny Phantom(Danny Fenton), Jenny(XJ-9), Aang/Sokka/Katara/Korra, Mikey(Kappa Mikey), Tak, Bessie Higgenbottom, Otis, Skipper/Rico/Kowalski/Private, Dudley/Kitty, Po, Gus/Wally/YAY-OK, Susan(Ginormica)/Dr. Cockroach, PhD/B.O.B./The Missing Link, and Sanjay/Craig whose heroism/courageous moments were pretty sweet, I put Ren Hoek there as much as his anti-heroism was great.

Best Female Characters: CGI April/Irma/Karai, Didi/Betty/Kira/Lillian(Lil)/Susie/Kimi, Judy Neutron/Cindy/Libby/Britney/Betty, Sandy Cheeks, Jenny(XJ-9), Katara/Toph/Princess Azula/Mai & Ty Lee/Korra/Asami/Chief Lin Beifong, Lily/Mitsuki(Kappa Mikey), Bessie/Hilary/Penny/Portia/Gwen, Marlene the female otter, Kitty Katswell/Mrs. Katswell/The Little Chipmunk Girl/Madame Catastrophe/Evil Kitty Katswell(twin sister), Susan(Ginormica)/Sta'abi, and Darlene/Megan/Belle/Sandy(Sanjay and Craig) were my favorite awesome likable female characters in their best moments.

Great Jerkholes: CGI Raphael/Casey Jones, Roger Klotz/Judy Funnie/Bebe/Lamar Bone, Ren Hoek, Mr. Edward "Ed" Bighead/Mr. Smitty/Dingo, The Gromble/The Snorch & Zimbo, Helga Pataki/Rhonda/Harold/Wolfgang, Cindy Vortex/Libby/Eustace, Cat/The Greacer Dogs: Cliff,Shriek,and Lube/Rancid Rabbit, Patrick Star/Squidward/Mr. Eugene Krabs, Boyd Scullarzo/Julie/Sandra, Dash/Paulina/Mr. Lancer, Mr. Blik(Catscratch), Truman X, Mikey/Lily(Kappa Mikey), Lok/Zaria/Blod & Bleeta, Portia/Gwen/Chelsea, King Julien XIII, Oz/Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason/Boog, Gus(Rocket Monkeys), Coverton/Sqweep/Sta'abi, and Mr. Leslie Noodman/Tyson whose obnoxious jerkinesses were so funny/enjoyable.

Awesome Villains: Roger Klotz/Lamar Bone, Ren Hoek/Victor and his dad/Evil Ren/The Baboon/Waffle Woman, Mr. Edward "Ed" Bighead/Mr. Smitty/Peaches, Vicky/Mr. Denzel Crocker/Francis/Remy/Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda/Foop/Princess Mandie/Dark Laser, Squidward/Sheldon Plankton/Squilliam, Zim/Gaz/Tak, Prince Zuko/Admiral Zhao/Princess Azula/Amon/Tarrlok/Unalaq/Vaatu/Varrick/Zaheer/Ming-Hua/P'Li, Vlad Masters(Vlad Plasmius)/Mr. Lancer, Lily(Kappa Mikey), Portia/Gwen/Chelsea, Dr. Blowhole/The Rat King/Officer X, Kyle Bloodworth-Thomason/Boog/Janitor Russ Poopatine, Dorkus, Scorpion/Fung/Temutai/Taotie/Hundun/Tong Fo/Wu Kong/Mei Ling, Lord Peel/Nefarious/Monkevil, Coverton/Coverlord/Sta'abi, and Mr. Leslie Noodman/Tyson who are my favorite awesome Nicktoon villains whose fun evil villainous actions were so enjoyable.Cool that Janitor Russ Poopatine is a parody of Emperor Palpatine, sweet.

Punching Bag Characters that stand up for themselves: Doug Funnie, Tommy Pickles/Phil & Lil, Stimpy, Rocko, Ickis, Arnold(Hey Arnold!), Jimmy Neutron, Eliza Thornberry, CatDog, Sheldon Plankton, Pelswick, Prince Zuko, Bessie Higgenbottom, Po, and Wally(Rocket Monkeys) who were awesome at standing up to the obnoxious jerkoffs/villains that attack them.

My least favorite biases,

Unlikable Jerkholes/Villains: Robert "Big Bob" Pataki, Debbie Thornberry, Kevin C. Cucumber, Brit & Tiff(My Life as a Teenage Robot), Fire Lord Ozai, Eugene "Snotty Boy" Beady, Superintendent Woo/Princess Mei Li, and Mr. Leslie Noodman's Father, I dislike them so much as they were extremely awful/irritating, but their just desserts/bashings were satisfying to see!!!!I feel sorry for poor Mr. Leslie Noodman getting pranked by his horrible scumbag father.

Cancelled Incomplete Nicktoons: Like Invader Zim as much as I want to see Zim succeed and have Gaz, Tak, and Invader Skoodge get more major focuses, oh well.
    Last edited by Radical; 08-06-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Gatordragon is online now I am ze brain of ze operation.
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I used to watch Nick so much back in the day. Currently, I just watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Voltar the Omniscient from Awesomenauts

"Hah! I build droids smarter than you!"

Skills: Healing Wave, Healbot, Suicide Drones, Hover

Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Comedy Shows
    The Fairly OddParents (pilot season up to season 5)
    Rocko's Modern Life

Adventure Shows
    Rugrats

Hero Shows
    My Life as a Teenage Robot
    TUFF Puppy

Favorite protagonists
    Timmy Turner
    Jenny

Favorite antagonists
    Azula
    Amon