Quantcast
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Ben Garrett is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    wooo...I'm more curious to see what they will do to Mervamon - which, I will honestly willingly sacrifice a dub if it means to get Digimon Decode or Cyber Sleuth in the states

though I am curious to see what the next line of toys will be, hopefully a Sparrowmon Fusion builder at least...the Shoutmon X 4 fusion builder was the only good thing that came out of the first line

Quote Originally Posted by aegisrawks View Post
    It even has 1 million fans on facebook.
    which doesn't equate to much as many of those people seem to be "my child hood rocked, this new generation suck" kind of people who don't even watch the show and only liked it for their nostalgia values.

guess I should should of been specific that digimon is pretty much dead in the west

also, every site needs that guy, after all, no dub is without it's sin.
    Last edited by Ben Garrett; 06-16-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Poweranimals is offline Invincible
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Next year is kind of a long time to wait though, but hopefully it's at least in the early part of next year and they don't make us wait until fall again.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well the two episodes were great. Mikey turning all the evil digimon was a nice touch. Though giving what happens at the end of the series I wonder.

Spoiler:
    It is revealed at the end of the seris, that Lord Bagura is reborn a good guy a old guy, I wonder does Tactimon, Lalamon, and Blastmon be reborn as good digimon somwhere in the digital world?

So Mikey gets to take a mid series return to the human world, just Tai in Adventures, samething in Frontier sort of. And just in Adventures, time moves faster in the digital world.

Also last battle with Tactimon, to bad they edited his death, he had an awesome death speech in the original. He said that regrets his loyalty dying in the human world. That was an awesome moment.

Anyway awesome finale, I am glad we are getting season two, so this whole Bagara army story will be resolved. No mater what happens we will get an concluision to this story at least, as season three is a complete different story arc.

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Cool. I guess we are getting season 2 dubbed after all. Could be a long wait, though.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pleased as punch to see the second half of the series being dubbed. I was really concerned that Fusion would go all "Yu-Gi-Oh!" on us and we'd be stuck with our first incomplete Digimon dub.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678