Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Cheaper by the Dozen 2 on Friday scored little better than last Thursday but still very little under 2 million viewers. TMNT one hour special on a Friday didn't do too well. Remember last time TMNT had one hour special back in August, which aired on Thursday 8pm. Friday nights doesn't work. Notice adult demo on Friday were little low while Sundays morning was high.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TMNT one hour Wormquake on Sunday rerun didn't make list.. despite SpongeBob leadin had 3.6 mil viewers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by Hail-the-Whale; 03-18-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Corrected number

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow. Nick's weekday ratings were down then SBSP dominated weekend mornings. Strongest SBSP weekend this year I believe. This show is ridiculous, posting those kinds of numbers and stringing six 3.0M reruns. Could be a couple more.

GREAT to see SJC hit a 3.3M (3.261 actually) - it's second highest rating comes 27 EPISODESinto its season. SBSP sets it up well with a 3.7M lead, but still. It's been a hit from day one.

Hope BW/SaC/TTM did decently. People were obviously tuning in to Nick. Looking back, Nick botched an opportunity for TMNT to dominate Sunday morning. But oh well.

And 1.8M to 1.3M Nick vs Disney... can't wait to see what the spins on the PRs will be!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick Saturday

Sam & Cat - 2.737
    Thundermans - 2.456
    Thundermans - 2.371

Disney Sunday

Liv & Maddie - 2.424
    Austin & Ally - 2.011
    I Didn't Do It - 1.778

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nickelodeon’s New Animated Series ‘Breadwinners’ Quickly Rises to Number 1 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Holy smokes, believe it or not Breadwinners topped SBSP and SJC in the K2-11 and K6-11. I don't believe what I'm reading!! SJC was next, THEN SBSP. That's hard to believe... Perhaps Nick could survive one day without the sponge.

SaC and TTM was the top two live action shows in K2-11 and K6-11. Minimal promotion, yet both out score Disney Sunday night overall and in demos.

Nick also had top K2-5 in PP and Wallykazam!

Wow... Nick is on some crazy roll right now. Encouraging to see how far the network has come in just a year.
    Last edited by rockorockorocko; 03-18-2014 at 03:14 PM.

J21697 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Crazy how the same day TMNT doesn't air a new episode, Spongebob hits a Sunday high. Nick is definitely kicking themselves for not keeping that special on a Sunday. A 3.6M lead in is huge, and TMNT likely would have hit a season high.

My jaw dropped reading that PR headline. Breadwinners topped not only Spongebob, but Sanjay & Craig. That has to be some kind of fluke, but still, OUTSTANDING for the series.

Speaking of Sanjay & Craig, great for the series. It managed to beat the Sponge (by only .1, but it still beat the sponge.)

Sam & Cat continues its #1 streak. Thundermans did decent, I hope some of that post Sam & Cat exposure shows next week, we'll see.

Overall great week for Nick, but bummed that the TMNT special didn't do so well.

Tommy Lawson is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I don't know why Disney bothered to issue a press release this week, but they did at Broadway World. The gap in Kids 6-11 has narrowed to 6%, and I think we all know what rockorockorocko's reaction to that is going to be. I don't think there is much Disney can do at this point though, except to just endure it, give credit where credit is due, and move on to their next wave of programming although that's many months in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick is killing it lately. Top animated shows, live-action shows and preschool shows. Disney is barely hanging onto that total day K6-11 lead which, according to their press release this week, was only 6%. It's only a matter of time now ...