Quantcast
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Getouttamylab! is offline My, what big ears you have
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I think there was something on a past thread about them (a Nick upfront thread, maybe?). If I remember correctly, one of them was essentially Fairly Oddparents with bugs!
    Do these ears make my head look small?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Getouttamylab! View Post
    I think there was something on a past thread about them (a Nick upfront thread, maybe?). If I remember correctly, one of them was essentially Fairly Oddparents with bugs!
    http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/nick-g...yan-88983.html

Looks like he had two pilots made.

But what does this have to do with T.U.F.F Puppy though? If we have a thread regarding Butch Hartman news, we should discuss this stuff there.
    "The Pen is your Sword, the Page is the Monster. Stories are the Blood that comes out."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    FYI, T.U.F.F. reruns returned to Nicktoons recently airing at 4AM ET, which isn't surprising considering how low the ratings are for this show these days.
    I don't have anything clever for my signature so whatever.

Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darissa Townes View Post
    Nick Greenlights New Series by C. H. Greenblatt, Dave Cooper and Johnny Ryan [UPDATED] | Cartoon Brew

Looks like he had two pilots made.

But what does this have to do with T.U.F.F Puppy though? If we have a thread regarding Butch Hartman news, we should discuss this stuff there.
    I should probably point out that the article says that while those pilots weren't picked up, there is still the option for picking them up later down the line. Granted, the chances are slim, and I certainly don't want to see "TUFF Puppy with Bugs", the Knight and Dave one looks mildly interesting though its style is too similar to Loud House which is possibly why it was rejected (outside of Hartman being more and more radioactive of course).

TUFF Puppy, well, its dead, and airing on a graveyard channel in a graveyard timeslot. I don't even know what left there is to discuss. There is only so many ways you can talk about the same obvious problems which plagued and ruined this cartoon, I think it's time for everyone to move on.

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Beckett View Post
    I should probably point out that the article says that while those pilots weren't picked up, there is still the option for picking them up later down the line. Granted, the chances are slim, and I certainly don't want to see "TUFF Puppy with Bugs", the Knight and Dave one looks mildly interesting though its style is too similar to Loud House which is possibly why it was rejected (outside of Hartman being more and more radioactive of course).

TUFF Puppy, well, its dead, and airing on a graveyard channel in a graveyard timeslot. I don't even know what left there is to discuss. There is only so many ways you can talk about the same obvious problems which plagued and ruined this cartoon, I think it's time for everyone to move on.
    How did that Gutierez pilot end-up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad they put this show back on Nicktoons, even if it is at a time when most people aren't awake. I have a DVR though, so I just set all the episodes to record.

thomas2313412 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Beckett View Post
    Yeah no kidding hartman has gone out of his prime and is now imitating his former self which has now gotten a bit stale.

SkippyReviews is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, he posted a picture on Facebook a little while ago showing that he was working on a new project.

Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw that... but that isn't a project. Hartman was doing some animation drawing demonstration at some random place. He's been deathly quiet since FOP started tanking.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617