Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Goldstar Neo is offline Dat's cold, bro!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by dth1971 View Post
    I want t.u.f.f. Puppy back on nicktoons! Possibly replacing back to the barnyard on weekdays! Or perhaps move it to cw vortexx for saturday mornings burning off the yet to air in the usa t.p. Episodes!
    T.U.F.F. Puppy won't be going to Vortexx. TP is a Viacom property, and Viacom doesn't generally loan out their properties to competing networks. It's especially unlikely in this case since TP was canceled due to low ratings. I think that the best you can do is wait for Nicktoons to shuffle it's lineup and hope that the channel will run the remaining un-aired episodes.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Major Surprise news, 2 weeks from today (friday) Nick airing Wild Thornberries Movie at 6pm. This isn't the first time this movie aired. The movie premiered on Nick network around several years ago before 2009, I don't remember what year. It hasn't aired for long time ago.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney is countering Nick's live action tonight with The Muppets, which could deliver well since the new movie came out yesterday. Now I understand why Nick's live action was receiving such a sudden, and heavy promotional push this week.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Minor changes this week. Starting today, 2PM now be SpongeBob instead of Rabbids this week. Sunday 7AM will now be Fairly OddParents. Looks like SpongeBob spam continues..

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick is airing the two iCarly iPsycho specials back to back beginning Thursday night @ 7.

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This'll likely upset many, the week after the KCAs, Nick is going back to a SBSP/FOP lineup with SaC at 7:30pm. I think it may because the Nicktoons are goin on a hiatus and Nick wants to maintain ratings in the meantime, or maybe FOP will be returning and they wanna use the two extra FOP episodes for promotion. It most likely won't last long term, but it's a huge step backwards when you consider SJC, TMNT, RI, BW and TTM have all recently shown they can do well in their slots. *Sigh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was understandable when Nick spammed the weekday lineup with more SpongeBob for the KCAs and I respect that, but now, this is just ridiculous. There's no excuse why SJC, RI, BW and TTM (and THH, TMNT, KFP and LoK, to a lesser extent) can't be on the weekdays, especially when Nick has no upcoming event for awhile after the KCAs. This is 2013 all over again...

Go visit my new blog, Cartoon Central for reviews, games, fun and more!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, we'll just have to see how it shakes out. I think May is when Nick launches it's summer schedule which is MUCH more diverse, so perhaps Nick is just trying to prep for the shift? I dunno...

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Despite worse schedule change startin next week with more SpongeBob and FOP, however Wild Thornberrys movie stays the schedule which is great news, but shifts to 7pm instead. Sad thing is no encore of movie. I believe by mid April after no competition of other networks such as NCAA, Disney movies, Nick really needs to return to diverse programming rather than SpongeBob/FoP.

FoP one hour specials have been airing more frequently, I believe isn't helping. I used to remember when Nick aired Rugrats in Paris movie last year on weekends and somewhat Fridays. Still awaiting for when new episodes FoP will air because more encores of Fop isn't getting better

2 weeks from today (Friday) Nickelodeon preschool lineup is mostly filled Paw Patrol and Wallykazam. Starting from 8:30AM to 2PM, 3 airings of Paw Patrol, 4 airings of Wallykazam, 2 airings of Paw Patrol, then lastly 2 airings of Wallykazam. I'm not sure if it's block themed related but probably spammed programming on that day.
    Last edited by kanc; 03-28-2014 at 10:34 AM.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad Nick is in a cooling off period after three straight months of aggressive scheduling and premieres, and even though I'm not happy about the Cable One thing, I'm just glad it didn't happen during the last three months, and is happening during a time when they don't really have that many premieres.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick pulled the new episode of Thundermans and replaced it with Thundersense.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Winx Club one hour set to schedule for tomorrow has been pulled for this month April. This is second time this year Winx Club has been pulled off schedule... Might move Winx Club to nicktoons to burn off

One can wonder why new episode of Thundermans being pulled? I saw it on promo along with new Sam & cat and new Haunted Hathaways yesterday.

RandomMe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kanc View Post
    One can wonder why new episode of Thundermans being pulled? I saw it on promo along with new Sam & cat and new Haunted Hathaways yesterday.
    I don't know, but pulling a new episode as a last-minute decision is not a good thing to do.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is really odd, especially since it's been promoted, I don't watch Thundermans but they should of kept the new episode in place.
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Attack View Post
    This is really odd, especially since it's been promoted, I don't watch Thundermans but they should of kept the new episode in place.
    That's probably not the first time when an episode is promoted and was replaced by another one at the last minute.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The same Thundermans episode: Nothin Lose to Sleepover that was recently pulled have scheduled to air on 26th of April instead. Not sure why Nick pulled that episode at last minute.. There may be slight chance that all Sat lineup new episodes may be pulled due to lower ratings but thats my opinion. Winx Club had already pulled episodes scheduled and unsure when will next episode be scheduled to air...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The same Thundermans episode: Nothin Lose to Sleepover that was recently pulled have scheduled to air on 26th of April instead. Not sure why Nick pulled that episode at last minute.. There may be slight chance that all Sat lineup new episodes may be pulled due to lower ratings but thats my opinion. Winx Club had already pulled episodes scheduled and unsure when will next episode be scheduled to air...
    Did other Nckelodeon shows suffer from this?

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, only Thundermans and Winx Club. I'm just givin opinions for new episodes in 2 weeks. I'm surprised toonzone didn't update the schedule nor nickandmore didn't tweet the minor change.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    No, only Thundermans and Winx Club. I'm just givin opinions for new episodes in 2 weeks. I'm surprised toonzone didn't update the schedule nor nickandmore didn't tweet the minor change.
    Oh...
    Nickelodeon Portugal (we share feeds with Spain) announced the premiere of that episode where SpongeBob goes on a train journey to find a Krabby Patty recipe on a weekend marathon in July 2011, but the episode was nowhere to be seen and was premiered a few months later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed. Nick has RARELY pulled episodes over the last two years and I wouldn't be too concerned with TTM episode either. J21697, THH/TMM would've been matched up with four episodes left, by pulling the episode it's now four for THH and five for TTM. It could be ratings, but the shows have dipped extremely low before and Nick never made a move. In fact, I don't remember Nick pulling any SaC/THH/TTM episodes.

What I personally think is the move was made as an adjustment to SaC's status. I know Nick just rescheduled TTM, but I wouldn't be surprised if Nick will try to save episodes of THH and TTM IF SaC really doesn't happen and get cancelled with five episodes not done. Nick will probably need some TTM and THH episodes around for the summer and before the new live action shows premiere.

I think this all points to SaC really not happening. Shoot, McCurdy just dyed her hair brunette. Says enough IMO. I expect Nick to drop the three live action premieres to single episodes of THH and TTM after SaC. There may only be three left, I believe five weren't done??

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast