Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

There are a lot of things I'm not liking with March's schedule:

- Breadwinners doesn't have a consistent repeat slot. One day the show is on at 3:00, the next day it isn't even on the weekday lineup, then all of sudden it replaces Sanjay & Craig for a day. Things like that could bring the whole lineup down.

- The spamming of Spongebob on March 16th. Is that really necessary? Not to mention Breadwinners, Sanjay & Craig, The Haunted Hathaways, and Thundermans don't get their new premieres encored the following day.

- Sam & Cat is suddenly getting switched all of a sudden. For the week of March 10th, Nick moves the show back to 7:00pm, followed by encores of The Haunted Hathaways @ 7:30 (which I think is a great idea, however, I would rotate the Haunted Hathaways and Thundermans since Thundermans is getting two premieres back to back the following Saturday night.) During the week of March 17, Nick moves the show back to 7:30pm, which really doesn't make any sense considering all the live action programs will be airing new premieres that week. Wouldn't it make sense to put Sam & Cat at 7:00pm, followed by a rotation of THH/TTM for the rest of that week?

Things I'd recommend:
    - If Rabbids Invasion isn't doing well in its post Nick Preschool slot, I'd move it back to 4:00pm. FOP/Rabbids work together really great.
    - Give Breadwinners a weekday slot, and stop shuffling it around so much around the schedule. IMO, all it's doing is hurting other shows' ratings. I'd put the show in the post Rabbids slot (2:30pm).
    - Leave Sam & Cat at 7pm unless a special event is happening. There is no reason as to why Spongebob needs to be scheduled past 6:30pm on weekdays, unless a special event is occurring. We've seen how Sam & Cat retains a good amount of Spongebob's audience.
    - I'd say give TMNT a weekday slot, but at this point I don't see it happening unless the show experiences a huge decline in the ratings.
    - Place TTM/THH in the 7:30pm slot.

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21697 View Post
    There are a lot of things I'm not liking with March's schedule:

- Breadwinners doesn't have a consistent repeat slot. One day the show is on at 3:00, the next day it isn't even on the weekday lineup, then all of sudden it replaces Sanjay & Craig for a day. Things like that could bring the whole lineup down.

- The spamming of Spongebob on March 16th. Is that really necessary? Not to mention Breadwinners, Sanjay & Craig, The Haunted Hathaways, and Thundermans don't get their new premieres encored the following day.

- Sam & Cat is suddenly getting switched all of a sudden. For the week of March 10th, Nick moves the show back to 7:00pm, followed by encores of The Haunted Hathaways @ 7:30 (which I think is a great idea, however, I would rotate the Haunted Hathaways and Thundermans since Thundermans is getting two premieres back to back the following Saturday night.) During the week of March 17, Nick moves the show back to 7:30pm, which really doesn't make any sense considering all the live action programs will be airing new premieres that week. Wouldn't it make sense to put Sam & Cat at 7:00pm, followed by a rotation of THH/TTM for the rest of that week?

Things I'd recommend:
    - If Rabbids Invasion isn't doing well in its post Nick Preschool slot, I'd move it back to 4:00pm. FOP/Rabbids work together really great.
    - Give Breadwinners a weekday slot, and stop shuffling it around so much around the schedule. IMO, all it's doing is hurting other shows' ratings. I'd put the show in the post Rabbids slot (2:30pm).
    - Leave Sam & Cat at 7pm unless a special event is happening. There is no reason as to why Spongebob needs to be scheduled past 6:30pm on weekdays, unless a special event is occurring. We've seen how Sam & Cat retains a good amount of Spongebob's audience.
    - I'd say give TMNT a weekday slot, but at this point I don't see it happening unless the show experiences a huge decline in the ratings.
    - Place TTM/THH in the 7:30pm slot.
    - Nick is just trying to get BW exposure by airing it at random slots audiences expect other shows. Not enough episodes to run weekdays for awhile unless it rotates a slot with FOP/SJC/RI. Main thing is to keep weekend repeats going.

- I honestly don't care about the SBSP spamming. I think it's the FIRST Sunday SBSP marathon this year? If not, it's been minimal which is impressive. Used to be every other week last year. This is probably geared for KCA advertising too, which is WAY more important than airing reruns of other shows IMO.

- Nick knows SaC is a winner at 7 p.m. So far this week, TTM has bombed at 7 p.m. I guess Nick thought TTM could benefit from being in between SBSP and SaC. I expect a SaC and TTM/THH rotation M-W eventually.

Nick has maintained it's overall ratings and K2-11 lead with a diverse lineup that includes FOP/SJC/RI/SaC. That's a huge accomplishment IMO. SBSP is down to only nine episodes a day, but broken up into blocks of 3-2-4. Pretty good when you look back at last year's lineup. If Nick could replace two more SBSP or add another hour for other programming, I'd say Nick has an ideal lineup.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    - Nick is just trying to get BW exposure by airing it at random slots audiences expect other shows. Not enough episodes to run weekdays for awhile unless it rotates a slot with FOP/SJC/RI. Main thing is to keep weekend repeats going.

- I honestly don't care about the SBSP spamming. I think it's the FIRST Sunday SBSP marathon this year? If not, it's been minimal which is impressive. Used to be every other week last year. This is probably geared for KCA advertising too, which is WAY more important than airing reruns of other shows IMO.

- Nick knows SaC is a winner at 7 p.m. So far this week, TTM has bombed at 7 p.m. I guess Nick thought TTM could benefit from being in between SBSP and SaC. I expect a SaC and TTM/THH rotation M-W eventually.

Nick has maintained it's overall ratings and K2-11 lead with a diverse lineup that includes FOP/SJC/RI/SaC. That's a huge accomplishment IMO. SBSP is down to only nine episodes a day, but broken up into blocks of 3-2-4. Pretty good when you look back at last year's lineup. If Nick could replace two more SBSP or add another hour for other programming, I'd say Nick has an ideal lineup.
    I already mendtioned it for spongebob spamming on sunday 16th on page 7 last post along with schedule change. Please read those before posting comments. Also Thursday 20th will be Mall Cop movie again instead of Cheaper by the Dozen.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    startin mon mar 24/tues mar 25. zap2listings nick at nite have just finished winter marathon, and that 70s show 2 airings is returning to schedule after Friends and then 4 airings of George Lopez. I wonder why Nick at Nite couldn't place My Wife and Kids in lineup where it did well there. Not sure how weekends will change after Mar 24

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nicktoons Schedule Changes: “Dragon Ball GT”, “Drake & Josh” Return; “Rocket Monkeys” Join; More “Panda”, No “TUFF”

Seems that Nicktoons is making some last minute changes starting tomorrow, first off KFP is getting spammed (not a surprise though, it gets some good ratings on the network), Monsters Vs. Aliens gets a weekday slot (though I'm no fan of the show, it's a good move I guess), TMNT gets an additional slot on weekdays but it's 3 episode Wednesday slot is replaced by KFP. The biggest changes are Dragon Ball GT and Rocket Monkeys returning (I'm guessing GT is there since it's contract is gonna expire soon seeing how Kai recently expired) and Yu-Gi-Oh! is gone. But oddly enough, T.U.F.F. Puppy is gone, and Drake and Josh are back on too, strange, TP gets some alright ratings on NTOON, and D&J already airs enough on TeenNick.
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick made some major changes to TeenNick, Nick Jr., and NickToons. I guess now that the main network has leveled out, they wanna put some attention to their digital networks. The changes made across all three are obviously to get better ratings.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [do i feel like im the only one posting nick at nite schedules for few change?, i checked on blog.sitcomsonline.com, nothing has ever mentioned about the recent changes in nick at nite schedule, such as my wife and kids returning, nick at nite winter block party, that 70s show will be returning, etc. Before 2011 they usually post about nick at nite schedules every monthly. After 2011 ratings decline, they posted nick at nite blog not too often, but some of these times when major changes apply, but after 2012, few posts about nick at nite blog, after 2014 when blog mentioned about hangin with mr. cooper, nothing at all, it gets very phased out. they were usually talking about tvland, and nothing major about nick at nite.

Once again, do I feel I'm the only one posting about nick at nite?? Any thoughts...
    Last edited by kanc; 03-12-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some changes for this week and next -

- SJC off the weekday lineup (ugh)
    - SaC/TTM during the 7 p.m. hour (no THH rotation)
    - TMNT gets the 8 p.m. hour Friday night

Would totally be cool with all this if SJC remained on schedule. Oh well, it'll be back sooner or later. Happy that TMNT looks to get back some Friday night slots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And just when the weekday lineup was getting more diversity...

Sanjay & Craig being pulled off for more SpongeBob is just spam. This is just Nick's way of shoving other shows down the line for more SBSP. This is what killed T.U.F.F. Puppy, Rocket Monkeys, Monsters vs. Aliens and the like (I think). I know SBSP is Nick's cash cow, but will it kill Nick to let other shows shine for once? I hope this is just a temporary change and that SJC will come back very soon.

About dang time TMNT receives more reruns. Here's to hoping for a weekday strip eventually.

And it appears that AwesomenessTV is being replaced by another airing of Sam & Cat effect Saturday. This means that ATV has no airings scheduled at this moment. All I got to say is: Thank God!

Go visit my new blog, Cartoon Central for reviews, games, fun and more!

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick already won the K2-11 and total viewers for every week. SjC needs to stay in 4:30PM lineup even though repeats were little low. TMNT in Fridays are good for repeats. AwesomenessTV getting pulled is better place, so no repeats of it at 9:30pm. Sat/Sun 7AM may need to be FOP because it's not fair to have PoM, Fanboy, Robot and Monsters, Kung Fu Panda if no new episodes are set to air rather than airing repeats. Sad that upfront didn't mention new episodes of Kung Fu Panda, it did solid ratings for 2 mil viewers. They should've burned off in 7AM spot if unable to do 11:30AM Sunday nights. Instant Mom and See Dad Run in futoncritic startin April move to Thursdays sounds like good plan. Maybe movies on Friday after TMNT might be great. It's sad Percy Jackson movie will not air encore. I wish they should've for just one time. It's really nice that Thundermans, Haunted Hathaways, and Sam and Cat repeats stayed on schedule for some weekends. It needs good consistency. Since Nick didn't mention Monsters vs Aliens renewal, it should remove from Nick lineup and into Nicktoons to air repeats. I believe Winx Club should really finish burning rest episodes monthly. SpongeBob spam definitely doesn't help with viewers at all. There needs to be less spongebob.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Ruler View Post
    And just when the weekday lineup was getting more diversity...

Sanjay & Craig being pulled off for more SpongeBob is just spam. This is just Nick's way of shoving other shows down the line for more SBSP. This is what killed T.U.F.F. Puppy, Rocket Monkeys, Monsters vs. Aliens and the like (I think). I know SBSP is Nick's cash cow, but will it kill Nick to let other shows shine for once? I hope this is just a temporary change and that SJC will come back very soon.

About dang time TMNT receives more reruns. Here's to hoping for a weekday strip eventually.

And it appears that AwesomenessTV is being replaced by another airing of Sam & Cat effect Saturday. This means that ATV has no airings scheduled at this moment. All I got to say is: Thank God!
    Well, Nick overall ratings have dipped "a bit" this week, but I think it has more to do with Day Light Savings Time and more adults being home due to the winter storms. So maybe Nick is just gonna do quick fix for a week or two to get SBSP back up.

With that said, it's not like SJC was doing any worse that FOP/RI. It's unfortunate, but at least we get TTM and TMNT back (to a degree) and RI/SaC keep their slots. I'm bummed about the move, but SJC will be back sooner or later.

And as I've said before, this is the most diverse Nick has been in over a year, so no biggy as long as it's not permanent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Honestly, TMNT deserves more than just the 8PM hour Fridays. It's had a lot of success in it's Sunday slot despite SBSP being way down and not getting much from the main network at all. But for now, this is fine, at least it's something.

As for SJC being taken off the schedule, was this really the answer for the lacking 3-5PM numbers? FOP was doing no better, despite having a SBSP lead-in. I realize SJC was underperforming as well, but it really sucks to see it happen to SJC. Hope it's not permanent

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    KCA Day schedule:

7:00: - Sam & Cat #SuperPsycho
    7:30: - Spongebob???
    7:45: - Spongebob (new)
    8:00: - KCA's
    9:30: - Instant Mom

I thought the Sam & Cat special was going to be an hour long? (or 45 minutes.) Dan and Nickelodeon have been promoting this special as if its going to be a huge 1 hour special like #TheKillerTunaJump.

Disney is countering the pre-KCA lineup/KCA's with Tangled (7:00pm) and Despicable Me (8:45pm.) Tangled and Despicable Me have always pulled in great ratings for Disney, it'll be interesting to see how well they perform considering Disney's in a weakened state right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    KCA Day schedule:

7:00: - Sam & Cat #SuperPsycho
    7:30: - Spongebob???
    7:45: - Spongebob (new)
    8:00: - KCA's
    9:30: - Instant Mom

I thought the Sam & Cat special was going to be an hour long? (or 45 minutes.) Dan and Nickelodeon have been promoting this special as if its going to be a huge 1 hour special like #TheKillerTunaJump.

Disney is countering the pre-KCA lineup/KCA's with Tangled (7:00pm) and Despicable Me (8:45pm.) Tangled and Despicable Me have always pulled in great ratings for Disney, it'll be interesting to see how well they perform considering Disney's in a weakened state right now.
    I'm confused about SaC too. But it's only listed as one episode. Usually an hour-long special will have two production numbers listed. I can't imagine this only being half hour, but unless there's no advertising, no idea how SBSP/SaC can air in an hour if SaC is a full 44 minutes.

Ugh about Disney... but I mean, the KCAs is THE kids event of the year. I don't think they did anything last year to counter Nick.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this is first time during KCA disney is counterprogramming . Hope Nick should get good ratings, should increase vs last year.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok on zap2itlistings starting mon mar 24 midnight hour (tues mar 25) that 70s show is returning in weekdays and weekend, Old adventures of Christine are off the lineup, no sign of My Wife and Kids yet.. for nick at nite

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick updated the KCA night schedule. The Sam & Cat special is indeed 45 minutes, but I'm guessing it'll run with no commercials?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick updated the KCA night schedule. The Sam & Cat special is indeed 45 minutes, but I'm guessing it'll run with no commercials?
    From a new press release:

Adding to its pinnacle night for kids, beginning at 7 p.m., Nickelodeon will premiere a brand-new episode of Sam & Cat followed by SpongeBob SquarePants with drop-ins from the Kids’ Choice Awards Orange Carpet where Jeff Sutphen, Instant Mom’s Sydney Park and See Dad Run’s Ryan Newman will interview all the stars as they arrive.
    So they're going to have to have breaks at some point for the interviews.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My only problem with the KCA schedule is IM. I can't believe they would waste that spot on that, instead of a show who could use a little boost. SJC, or even BW should've gotten that slot

dth1971 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want t.u.f.f. Puppy back on nicktoons! Possibly replacing back to the barnyard on weekdays! Or perhaps move it to cw vortexx for saturday mornings burning off the yet to air in the usa t.p. Episodes!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast