Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 325
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Absecon, NJ
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The animation of Breadwinners kinda reminds me of Kablam! So stoked about this.

    Hopefully the SBSP special gets up to 4M+ that day so it can boost BW. I have a slight feeling this, along with Bad Seeds and Pig Goat Banana Cricket will become moderate hits and bring life to Nick like it was 90's.

    Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!


  2. #72
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Ruler View Post
    The animation of Breadwinners kinda reminds me of Kablam! So stoked about this.

    Hopefully the SBSP special gets up to 4M+ that day so it can boost BW. I have a slight feeling this, along with Bad Seeds and Pig Goat Banana Cricket will become moderate hits and bring life to Nick like it was 90's.
    Come to think of it, it does look a lot like Kablam!

    After SBSP hit 5.2M on a Monday holiday in November, I think 4.0M is doable. Plus, the SBSP special and the BW premiere has been promoted since December and once the SaC special is done next Saturday, I'd expect everything will shift over to animation with the emphasis being SBSP/BW on 17th. This gives almost a month worth of promotion. If Nick plays it's card right, I could see BW out performing SJC's premiere numbers. And with SJC, TMNT, and RI all having premieres in February as well, (KFP, PoM, MvA to a lesser extent), this could really be a defining month for the animation.

    SJC was the turning point for Nick. They were obviously headed in the CGI and Dreamworks route, realized it was one-dimensional when the ratings plummeted, and the SJC success righted the ship. SJC, BW, and I'd assume BS and PGBC are all throwbacks to 90s Nick. People can say it's ripping off CN's RS and AT, but really it's Nick just going back to it's roots. Nick will clearly be THE No. 1 network again in animation for the foreseeable future. I'd say Nick has really distanced themselves from CN and DC in that department. My heart has softened to BW the more promos I've seen. I think it can definitely be a hit like SJC.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Absecon, NJ
    Posts
    916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    SJC was the turning point for Nick. They were obviously headed in the CGI and Dreamworks route, realized it was one-dimensional when the ratings plummeted, and the SJC success righted the ship. SJC, BW, and I'd assume BS and PGBC are all throwbacks to 90s Nick. People can say it's ripping off CN's RS and AT, but really it's Nick just going back to it's roots. Nick will clearly be THE No. 1 network again in animation for the foreseeable future. I'd say Nick has really distanced themselves from CN and DC in that department. My heart has softened to BW the more promos I've seen. I think it can definitely be a hit like SJC.
    Agreed with you 100%, man! Even Nick's current line of live action (SaC, THH, TTM) have more of a fun and creative premise than the likes of iCarly, Victorious, Bucket & Skinner or anything similar to those.

    BTW, since Nick is rotating the weekday 7am slot with different shows, is there a chance we could see TMNT pop up there anytime soon, even if it's just for one week?

    Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!


  4. #74
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Ruler View Post
    Agreed with you 100%, man! Even Nick's current line of live action (SaC, THH, TTM) have more of a fun and creative premise than the likes of iCarly, Victorious, Bucket & Skinner or anything similar to those.

    BTW, since Nick is rotating the weekday 7am slot with different shows, is there a chance we could see TMNT pop up there anytime soon, even if it's just for one week?
    No one understands why TMNT doesn't get weekday slots. It's rerun numbers are comparable to SJC/RI/FOP IMO. Perhaps Nick will air Total Turtle Takeover Friday nights again when EWW is over and TMNT premieres begin again.

  5. #75
    J21697's Avatar
    J21697 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,049
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EWW will be over Jan 29. TMNT returns Feb 2. I HOPE Nick decides to schedule Total Turtle Takeover on Jan 31st, scheduling some repeats on Feb 1 would be a smart idea too.

  6. #76
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wrong thread. But I'll def respond to this in the ratings thread, lol!

  7. #77
    J21697's Avatar
    J21697 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,049
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oops, sorry lol!

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Words Come to Life in ‘Wallykazam!’ on Nickelodeon - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

    Nick's brand new preschool series Wallykazam premieres Monday February 3rd at 1 p.m

  9. #79
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,629
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    According to Zap2It, on Sunday, Jan. 26 at 11:30 a.m., KFP repeats after TMNT. Safe to say TMNT/KFP will premiere together beginning Sunday, Feb. 2? If so, wise move by Nick. Promo those shows together, and it could be a pretty solid hour as long as SBSP is the lead versus SJC. Can't wait to see the February premiere schedule...

  10. #80
    kanc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    320
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also zap2it has updated the rest of the week and as worse as it gets, this saturday was supposed to be icarly and victorious because i think that was the way to promote new one hour sam and cat so that old characters would be returning. i thought it would be good idea but NO, 2 episodes FOP, 1 Rabbid Invasion, 1 SJC UGH!!! . I was looking forward to watch those but nick made last minute change. Also Sunday night movies has been replaced by Full House repeats. Wonder why?? AwesomenessTV still remains sat 9:30pm for repeats..... , Is nick going to renew AwesomenessTV for another season?
    Last edited by kanc; 01-16-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO