Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

With April coming to a close, looks like Nick is ready to diversify its lineup again (hopefully). BW comes back next week in the SBSP slot before the three FOP episodes. It's something at least!

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad Nickelodeon put Breadwinners back on the schedule. It (surprisingly) was repeating well. Although the April break could hurt the show's repeat ratings. I think it will take a few days for the show to get back on its feet (repeat-ratings wise.) Hopefully Nickelodeon is patient.

Hopefully some episodes from SJC's second season are ready by next month. Disney is going REALLY LIGHT on premieres. Only 1 new episode of DWAB, LAM, and IDDI. Perfect time for Nick to get another hold on that K6-11 demo for longer than a week.

I also think it would be a perfect time to go all out in May, any momentum received would carry into the summer, a period in which Nick is known to not have the "best" ratings.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Breadwinners on schedule startin 4/21 which is only for one week according tvzap2it. it's unknown whether mon 4/28 will have breadwinners repeats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21697 View Post
    I'm glad Nickelodeon put Breadwinners back on the schedule. It (surprisingly) was repeating well. Although the April break could hurt the show's repeat ratings. I think it will take a few days for the show to get back on its feet (repeat-ratings wise.) Hopefully Nickelodeon is patient.

Hopefully some episodes from SJC's second season are ready by next month. Disney is going REALLY LIGHT on premieres. Only 1 new episode of DWAB, LAM, and IDDI. Perfect time for Nick to get another hold on that K6-11 demo for longer than a week.

I also think it would be a perfect time to go all out in May, any momentum received would carry into the summer, a period in which Nick is known to not have the "best" ratings.
    Hopefully BW make it back long term and the rest follow. Disney probably going light to build up a solid summer spear headed by GMW and an original movie or two. GMW will probably be the top kids show period - at least it's first few episodes - but it can't fix the net on its own. Nothing is stable for Disney, and it'll be interesting to see how Nick counters.

I'm sure Nick will have two weeks of live action in May and another two weeks of SJC/BW/RI since SJC and RI are down to two new episodes. I'm sure season two of SJC and RI will begin in the summer, but not sure how to go. TMNT has a bunch of episodes left too. IMO, Nick might have a really low-key summer overall. THH/TTM just started filming, SaC is on hiatus, and SJC/RI are out of eps.

My guess is that Nick uses summer for FOP premieres to gear up the summer movie, LoK will premiere and EWW and Webheads. Then there's the KCA sports edition too. And a SBSP premiere here and there. Might be enough to keep the summer afloat.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nickelodeon might go all out on TMNT premieres this Summer too. I read in an article last year that they planned to have the show concide with the movie, then again, we know how Nick is with long term plans, so. But then again, I expect a bunch of TMNT premieres this summer to help promote the new movie in August.

If Nick really promotes the heck out of EWW this summer, they really won't need Sam & Cat for the Summer. We saw how towards the end EWW was rising in the demo and the viewers, plus the show literally rose from 2.1M to 2.6M (that was the finale) with 1 day of promotion. I think that's crazy. Hopefully Nick schedules the show right this summer.

Like you said, it will be interesting to see how Nick counters Disney this summer, specifically GMW. I find it funny how Nick was in Disney's position last year literally around this time. All their shows were on the decline, and they are betting everything on this 1 new spin off to be this next huge hit, not to mention both SaC/GMW premiered in the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I could see EWW premiering in the Fall too. But I just hope the hiatus of it being off air won't hurt it too much. It really was a breakthrough hit for Nick. It's kinna unfortunate that it premieres daily, since the ratings could fluctuate day-to-day. It's gone as high as 2.9M and as low as 1.7M I believe.

I bet GMW gets paired with an original movie premiere, BUT another big Disney event is the character Jessie is get gonna get married on her show. That'll definitely stir some interest. But that show is definitely not gonna get renewed. I'm just interested to see what Nick even has available for the summer since so many shows are in production (good thing Nick renewed a bunch fast).

----

BTW, the first Saturday in May starts with a TTM premiere at 8 p.m. Not sure if THH will follow, but it'll be interesting to see how Nick rolls out it's live action. This is clearly in response to the SaC controversy.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    on first week of may 3, 8PM (for third time history), will have 2 new Thundermans episodes back to back. No new SaC nor Haunted Hathaways on schedule. THH has few episodes left to finish season 1. Sunday May 4 8PM Nickelodeon premiering theaterical movie Charlotte's Web (2006)

Sunday May 4, Winx Club supposed to air are no longer on schedule. Nick abandons Winx Club again. They may be going through ratings decline mode. They're still figuring out whether Winx Club should move to nicktoons. There are several episodes Season 6 to finish.

It's unknown whether 2nd week May will have another 2 episodes of Thundermans. May schedule hasnt been released yet.
    Last edited by kanc; 04-20-2014 at 11:36 AM.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nick loves those Thundermans..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21697 View Post
    Nick loves those Thundermans..
    Man, I can see the ratings crash that night will be - twice. Times are tough with no SaC I suppose.

RandomMe is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    Man, I can see the ratings crash that night will be - twice. Times are tough with no SaC I suppose.
    Me too. 8'm not sure ifnboth shows have proper ratings.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure where to put this, but Family BrainSurge is getting shipped to Nicktoons on April 28 at 5PM ET...........geez is Nicktoons at this point the burn off location for live-action shows too?
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Family BrainSurge should be on TeenNick or Nick at Nite instead of NickTOONS. The fact that Nicktoons has the word 'toons' in its name doesn't please me about this. FB isn't a cartoon. It isn't even action oriented. It's just a cancelled game show that has no place to be on NickTOONS, burn-off or not.

Go visit my new blog, Cartoon Central for reviews, games, fun and more!

CoolEric158 is online now Sibling Rivalry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Huh. I thought that Brainsurge ended years ago. That's interesting.
    Thinking of something to write down.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolEric158 View Post
    Huh. I thought that Brainsurge ended years ago. That's interesting.
    It has a few episodes left that were unaired on Nick.
    "I got a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mrs. Brady, more classic TV mothers gather on 'Instant Mom' -- PHOTOS | Inside TV | EW.com
    There will be new episode Instant Mom Thurs May 8 which is Mothers Day special. Not only that, but there's some classic special guest stars: one from Brady Bunch, one from Cosby Show, one from Happy Days, and one from Family Ties. I remembered that these shows used to broadcast nick at nite almost decade or 2 decades ago. It's unknown if there's new episode of See Dad Run after that, but my guess is that since See Dad Run had Mothers Day special last year, it might rerun as well.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10