Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    TimmyFan1967 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Fairy Oddparents "Scary Godcouple" Talkback

Like This Thread!

and shows how far down the Fairly OddParents has gone down. Usually, whenever a new special, or episode of FOP would air, there would be a post discussing it. As of now, there is none for Scary GodCouple. That can only mean one thing; the show doesn't matter anymore!

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyFan1967 View Post
    and shows how far down the Fairly OddParents has gone down. Usually, whenever a new special, or episode of FOP would air, there would be a post discussing it. As of now, there is none for Scary GodCouple. That can only mean one thing; the show doesn't matter anymore!
    You should try to elaborate more on what you dislike about the special.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, the special in and of itself wasn't that bad;it wasn't that great. The worst thing is the way that Vicky has degenerated (yes, I know the degeneration of her character has gone for several years) from being a somewhat sadistic and mean babysitter to simply wanting to kill Timmy. Before, although she tormented Timmy, she didn't seem to want to kill him as that would affect her pocketbook. The statement that "The Show doesn't matter anymore", perhaps that was a bit too strong, but I just meant in general. I remember that whenever a new episode or special of the Fairly OddParents would premiere, there was generally a post pertaining to that particular episode, even if said episode was considered bad by many fans. I guess what I'm trying to say is the show is not quite as relevant anymore, at least on the boards.

Neo Yi is online now The Great "Lord" Starscream
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Checked the listings and apparently the special aired a couple weeks back. Regardless, I reworked the title and made this into the official talkback for the "Scary Oddcouple."

If you have grievances that a talkback isn't being made, then by all means don't be shy about creating one yourself. It doesn't always have to be a mod.

If you don't want to create a talkback for any future FOP episodes, there is always the Fairy Oddparents, Season 9 discussion thread.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    "Dawn's breaking on Cybertron." I review Windblade #1. Spoiler-free!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, sorry. I should have looked a little further back on the site.