View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" episode!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

3 50.00%

1 16.67%
  • ***1/2

2 33.33%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Talon View Post
    So is Mr. O'Neil now the new version of Wingnut? But man, that's gotta feel awful for Donnie considering all he went through to impress April last season, even worse now that Casey Jones will probably appear in the next couple of episodes.
    Let's be honest do we really want to see Donnie and April together? Nothing personal to Donnie but has anyone ever played Sonic 06?

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else think of DC's UltraHumanite with the Kraang's biodroid? you know albino gorilla body with high intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by trance2009 View Post
    Good job, Mikey.
    Yeah is it me or was Mikey just more stupidier this episode then last season?
    Out of the four turtles Mikey seems to be the only one who doesn't know what the meaning of being a ninja is and the concept keeping his mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    Let's be honest do we really want to see Donnie and April together? Nothing personal to Donnie but has anyone ever played Sonic 06?
    I really can't see Donnie and April together too, it's just too weird.
    Last edited by ShadowBeast; 10-12-2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Mikey just got in the way. He always had to say something or say some lame joke, I with he would shut up and let the other turtles provide the dioloque.

The Talon is offline Written in the Stars
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhenomsServant4 View Post
    Good lord, just when I forgot about that game......
    But I've never really been interested in a Donnie/April ship. Don's my favorite of the Turtles, so I at least want to see him.......happy? It was gonna end in heartbreak since the beginning though.

Neo Yi is offline GANNONDORK!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPine23 View Post
    Huh. Looks like we both made one.
    I'm in a bit of a rush right now, so I just merged the two threads together. Any edits I need to make, I'll do it later (or another Nicktoons Mod is free to do it.)
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    I talk a bit about How To Train Your Dragon 2.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My question is, how can other humans get mutated and still retain intelligence and memories and others can't ?

FFmax is offline Poke Maniac
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trance2009 View Post
    My question is, how can other humans get mutated and still retain intelligence and memories and others can't ?
    My guess is that mutation is a crapshoot in general. Some are lucky, some aren't. Is it just me or has Mikey lost a few IQ points this season? He seems stupider than usual especially with him blabbing to April like that.
    Fan of jrpgs, anime, and cartoons.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Man, I hope they find a cure for April's dad. Cuz, I mean, that really sucks.
    Poor, poor April.
    So yeah, this season looks like it'll be a serious monster of the week formula. Hopefully there'll be more to it than that.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Finally after knowing if Nick was going to air Season 2 in September or another month we get new episodes. I do feel however this episode being kinda rush, especially having April's dad transform into what we believe to new version of Wingnut, i would have preferred he became a mutant in the final episodes of season 1, here looks outplace i can't really explain it. I mean, it was obvious they had to get rid of Kirby because as a father he knows his daughter is in danger even if the Turtles are protecting her he might consider going with her to a safe place so they decided to have him mutate but as i mention they miss their chances in the first season because i believe everyone where all hype that Kirby might end up being Mutagen Man but turns out it was someone else and he didn't mutate till this episode.

Also agree on the Kraang where they should be hidden in the meantime but still working for Shredder in the shadows so he has more story telling in this season, it would have been more interesting if the ooze had went somewhere where everyone get infected like what happen in 2k3 with the mutant outburst they had. Seems like April is mad with the Turtles on what happen to her dad but she will come around eventually and forgive them since everyone could have made that mistake but hopefully since they are teens they learn an important lesson, especially Mikey but personally it's a good thing because the Turtles won't feel any guilt on keeping April the truth that they are responsible on what happen, i know it's still bad but better then having them suffering and April getting even angrier at them on keeping the secret from her.

Anyway it was an ok Premier of Season 2 but could have ended up better, lets see if the next episodes will be and don't rush things.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I suspect they may soften the mutated Kirby blow by revealing he's not her real dad and the Kraang grew her in a test tube or something.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast