Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Korra_Fan is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    I concur. Plus six months have passed, and she has more important things to worry about (running her company), than some relationship.
    Speaking of Asami, do you guys feel like she's been lacking in personality this season? I mean they give her things to do, but she seems kind of dull.
    Really? I find it the opposite, I think she has MORE personality this season. I feel that she had more of a role last season than in this one, but she's alot more expressive this time around and her dealings with Varrick seem to bring out alot more to her personality than her static "Nice Girl" Book 1 self (which only got broken in her final big scene, where she showed almost murderous anger toward her father.)

Hanshotfirst1138 is offline Singing drunken lullabies
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For the love of Crom Nickelodeon, could the credits go by any faster?! I'd actually like to read them, this is the second week in a row that either I've missed it or they've just not credited the storyboard guys at all.
    Not it will most likely do any good, but I encourage any interested parties to sign this petition.
    "
    What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one."
    Neil Postman, Amusing Ourselves to Death

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can't believe Mako would choose to break up with Korra! If only she had found a new boyfriend as great as he was!

Did anyone feel like crying after seeing that?

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon View Post
    I can't believe Mako would choose to break up with Korra! If only she had found a new boyfriend as great as he was!

I can't believe Mako chose Korra over Asami in the first season, but Mako breaking up with Korra was believable this season after Korra's temperment throughout the season so far.

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso Torrejon View Post

No, but I also don't care for their relationship to begin with. It was kind of cute at the start of the first season, but then the attention the love triangle got as it progressed made me dislike it. This season hasn't really changed my position on their relationship for the better. A breakup certainly wasn't unbelievable after the way Korra had been treating Mako throughout these episodes. She was yelling and arguing with him nearly all the time. If they had balanced that out with showing some more nice moments between them, then maybe I would have cared, but Korra has just been yelling at Mako for not agreeing with her and telling the president what she was about to do. Her plan to go behind the president's back to use the army to help the Southern tribe was terrible since that could have just made the problem worse rather than a solution and yet, she got upset over Mako telling on her. If anything, she shouldn't be in a relationship if all she wants is someone to agree with her reckless and impulsive plans.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4