Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
    kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

well today is friday and 6pm and still there's no promo for wild thornberrys movie......

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Wild Thornberrys was the No. 1 trend on Twitter at one point last night. So no advertising, but that's extremely impressive. Wonder what the ratings will look like.

Also, saw a cool music promo this morning grouping SBSP/SJC/BW/RI as Nick's Saturday morning block. Looks like FOP won't be part of it any time soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not a huge fan of The Wild Thornberrys, but does anyone bet a nickel if The Wld Thornberrys Movie did well enough to return to Nick or Nicktoons as reruns? Maybe that's pushing the line, but Nick did brought back Rugrats last year and placed it early weekend mornings, so anything's possible.

Go visit my new blog, Cartoon Central for reviews, games, fun and more!

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartoon Ruler View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of The Wild Thornberrys, but does anyone bet a nickel if The Wld Thornberrys Movie did well enough to return to Nick or Nicktoons as reruns? Maybe that's pushing the line, but Nick did brought back Rugrats last year and placed it early weekend mornings, so anything's possible.
    Highly, highly doubt it, unless the movie does astronomically good. Which Twitter may infer, but we won't know for sure until Monday. And Rugrats did OK in it's 7 a.m. weekend slots, but I think that was more Nick trying to find something that worked when their network lacked diversity earlier this year. They have the content now to move forward with. If anything, maybe it'll pop up on NT. I'm sure the No. 1 world-wide trend was eye-opening for Nick - assuming they pay attention to that, which I'm sure their PR/Advertising does for all of their networks.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24