Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

During Wendell & Vinnie at that time on Nickelodeon last year, nothing mentioned promo for winter promo, the only thing I can remember that first few episodes on a saturday 8pm/8:30pm received promo for upcoming episodes Wendell & Vinnie, Bro-Code mixed episode promo, few in little less than 20 seconds when it moved to Thursdays. Some promos for Marvin Marvin at that time and little promo for Supah Ninjas. Mostly were focused on Sunday afternoon block such as SpongeBob winner takes all, movies sundays, FOP Sundays, etc. It was done back in spring 2013. I did recall that there were See Dad Run cast and Instant Mom cast intros new christmas episode back in Dec 2013.
    Only during Nick at NIte as of today were some focused on winter midnight block: George Lopez/My Wife and Kids/Friends. From Mondays-Thursdays only.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anybody watched the Nick premieres of Paul Blart, could you please post what was promoted during the movie?

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21697 View Post
    If anybody watched the Nick premieres of Paul Blart, could you please post what was promoted during the movie?
    They just promoted Percy Jackson movie that will start Sat 8PM, consider late ad which will promote few days away. Little of Breadwinners new episode promo. Everything at 8pm, no promos at all.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kanc View Post
    They just promoted Percy Jackson movie that will start Sat 8PM, consider late ad which will promote few days away. Little of Breadwinners new episode promo. Everything at 8pm, no promos at all.
    Okay, thanks. Glad Nick finally aired a Percy Jackson promo.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just today, nice promo for FOP Breakin Da Rules. That was the same promo just used last year April.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nickelodeon Upfront To Preview Legend Of Korra Book 3 On March 13? Will 'Change' Release Date Be Confirmed After Leaked Teaser Trailer? : Trending News : KpopStarz
    It's revealed starting Thurs Mar 13, there will be Legend of Korra: Book 3 ad preview. The date is unknown and may probably be released once trailer airs

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Usually see Dad Run/Instant Mom promos during Nick at Nite hours are getting some more push advertisement even though there's no new episode listed which is odd. Winter Block marathon is still going to continue but it's unknown when it will end since official spring will start March 20

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    surprised no one's posting this as of this week: breadwinners each new episode gets promo as well as sanjay and craig. Best Friends SjC/BW continue promos push as well. KCA promos is little light despite its comin weeks and also nick at nite sometimes receive kca promos. When Mall Cop aired last night, I'm little surprised there hasn't been one single promo at that time. most nick at nite movies before as of last year didn't receive promos other than sponsors.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: I saw two promos for Sam & Cat. Yesterday early evening was Sam & Cat supersized special called super psycho premiering kids choice time 7pm. other one i just saw today after SaC special is March Madness SaturCray with Sam and Cat and two Thundermans. SaC received individual promo yesterday.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    surprised no one's posting this as of this week: breadwinners each new episode gets promo as well as sanjay and craig. Best Friends SjC/BW continue promos push as well. KCA promos is little light despite its comin weeks and also nick at nite sometimes receive kca promos. When Mall Cop aired last night, I'm little surprised there hasn't been one single promo at that time. most nick at nite movies before as of last year didn't receive promos other than sponsors.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: I saw two promos for Sam & Cat. Yesterday early evening was Sam & Cat supersized special called super psycho premiering kids choice time 7pm. other one i just saw today after SaC special is March Madness SaturCray with Sam and Cat and two Thundermans. SaC received individual promo yesterday.
    I noticed how 'light' the KCA promos have been this year too. But, at least they've been promoting the KCA's during the new episodes of their shows. The more people that watch the new premieres = the more people who will see the KCA promos = higher tune in for the KCA's.

and yes, I think it was very foolish of Nick to not promote ANYTHING during the Paul Blart movie on Saturday. I was expecting a huge push for the KCA's and the live action premieres on the 15th during that movie.

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the reason KCA advertising has been low is Nick is actually in a good place ratings wise. I mean, I think Nick gave up last year on promoting shows like WaV/MM/SN - all of which tanked in ratings so Nick had to go all out in promoting the KCAs because people weren't watching premieres. This year, everything is doing solid across the board and there's still a lot of premiere Nick has this month that HAVE/WILL do well, so Nick needs to promote them - and they have promoted KCAs during premieres.

Look at the SaC special. Two weeks of hard core promotion and it scored 4.8M. I think that goes to show Nick is in a much better place. I do expect promotion to begin increasing this week, then amping up big time the week after giving Nick about two weeks to push hard.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Plus the KCA's are getting a good social media push (which will increase in the coming days.)

A large part of Killer Tuna Jump's ratings success comes from the social media push by Dan, Nickelodeon and the fans. Not to mention it was trending at the top of the list worldwide. Just goes to show you that social media plays a huge part in ratings, especially for award shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very disappointed in the lack of push for the TMNT special. Until today, I didn't even know it was airing this Friday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Fan 2.0 View Post
    Very disappointed in the lack of push for the TMNT special. Until today, I didn't even know it was airing this Friday.
    Really? It's been running since the last TMNT premiere two weeks ago. It may not be getting the MOST promotion, but it's been getting just as much as SJC/BW, SaC/TTM, and the KCAs. Nick is just evening it all out.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also Cheaper by the Dozen 2 is also receiving push promo slowly just started last night.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was there any promo for Sat's new Sam and Cat/THH/TTM today? If not what promos were getting more focused other than KCA promos?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was there any for Sat's new Sam and Cat/THH/TTM promo for today? If not what promos were getting more focused other than KCA promos?
    Yes, there were a promo for Sat's new Sam and Cat/THH/TTM that started airing today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, there were a few new promos for SaC and SBSP KCA episodes.

BTW, anyone know if the SaC episode is an hour-long and considered two episodes? I can't imagine a plot that's deserving of a "Super-Size Special" brand only being half-hour - especially with three guest stars.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sam & cat special superpsycho (nickelodeon mentioned on promo, prev titled PoorNona) on zap2it was 45 minutes. Then followed by half episode SpongeBob 15 min. My guess would probably be 30 min because there may be extra commercials or pre-KCA orange carpet on live which may start either 6pm, i think. It might be off the clock. still hoping instant mom promo should come soon.

also why did fairly oddparents rerun receive no advertisements/promos? i think i remember there was a discussion since last year but i dont remember which thread was mentioned for fairly oddparents receive no advertisements.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    with all the attention KCA and Sam and Cat special it's getting tons of promos. But what is disappointing in promo after KCA which is Instant Mom is not mentioned. They should have promo for it sometime tomorrow, if not then it may be problem.
    Also with Nick at Nite young stars started filming shooting promo as mentioned from last month, then maybe this promo could be aired durng KCA to tell viewers that Instant Mom and See Dad Run moving to Thursdays starting 8pm in april. It may not be nick at nite network, it might be main nickelodeon network.

kanc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    before this weekend, since Instant Mom didnt receive promo, it did receive teaser of Tia Mowry in family kitchen looking out window, and sponsors Bounty compliments from kca 2014. However during KCA: no interesting promos. But it's always been ads for sponsors. younger siblings from Thundermans in go gurt commercial. There's a Special sneak peek of new movie Earth to Echo.

Instant Mom promo guest star Cody Simpson, IM individual promo moves to new Thursday 8pm, IM/SDR second promo move to Thursdays. The way it gets promoted it didn't advertised "on nick" nor "on nick at nite (unlike last time IM premiered)". These promos were used in Nickelodeon same design way to promote SaC/Haunted Hathways/Thundermans. They did same thing with W&V last year when didn't advertise on network.

Everything else advertised is Breadwinners trailer as promoted new show (it already had same promo when series premiered, now advertised as brand new show), new musical promo SaC/Haunted Hathaways/Thundermans Sat 8pm (although schedule for next Sat primetime doesnt have new episode until 2 weeks)

What is worse is they haven't promo the new game show Go Viral, Legend of Korra Book 3 (although I'm not expecting much), Fairly OddSummer, new season Every Witch Way, Wild Thornberrys Movie (scheduled to air on Friday, it should have promo on Monday), new Rabbids episodes return to Sat 11:30AM. Most of all this year during promos haven't been useful or exciting.

Last year during KCA they had Monsters vs Aliens sneak peek promo, Big Time Rush music video premiere "Like Nobody's Around", FOP new season coming soon, Big Time Rush season 4 premiere coming spring. Things like that.

After KCA is over, there should be at least different promos. They do have more push of IM/SDR promos coming Thursday. Recap promo from KCA 2014. And other same always used Nickelodeon videos such as SpongeBob squishbob, prank call, ding dong, stuff cat says, always the same thing its been used throughout all year.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast