Quantcast
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
    rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Getouttamylab! View Post
    I couldn't agree more Triple R.

Premiering this big eppie on the same night Disney does their premieres seems kinda risky if you ask me, though. Can they pull this off and still get good ratings?
    I don't think it'll affect SJC too much since Jessie and DwaB air an hour later than SJC. Shoot, the last two Disney premieres were under 2.0M... so it's been BAD for Disney too.

With that said, what's more problematic is Nick has been in a ratings slump all month, with Spring settling in and kids likely back outside, the NBA playoffs in the meat of its playoff stretch, and the network losing some viewers from Viacom being dropped by a couple companies. Might not be until mid June we see Nick trend upwards again.

SBSP has been really down too, in the low 2.0Ms, similar to last year this time. Honestly, I think SJC will be lucky to hit 2.4M on the night, SJC has never outscored aSBSP lead in. It's been a great promotional push by Nick though, so who knows. I'll say lowest, 2.2M. Highest. 2.5M. And the Saturday rerun will likely score higher.

It's just been a rough month for all kids networks.

IcyTea is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    I don't think it'll affect SJC too much since Jessie and DwaB air an hour later than SJC. Shoot, the last two Disney premieres were under 2.0M... so it's been BAD for Disney too.

With that said, what's more problematic is Nick has been in a ratings slump all month, with Spring settling in and kids likely back outside, the NBA playoffs in the meat of its playoff stretch, and the network losing some viewers from Viacom being dropped by a couple companies. Might not be until mid June we see Nick trend upwards again.

SBSP has been really down too, in the low 2.0Ms, similar to last year this time. Honestly, I think SJC will be lucky to hit 2.4M on the night, SJC has never outscored aSBSP lead in. It's been a great promotional push by Nick though, so who knows. I'll say lowest, 2.2M. Highest. 2.5M. And the Saturday rerun will likely score higher.

It's just been a rough month for all kids networks.
    Hopefully, but with that constant Top 20 usually full of Spongebob rerun ratings, not sure how SJC will out score SB regardless of the low numbers it's been having, since SJC even with new episode premieres are still lower than SB ratings.

Jinbo71 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    Sanjay and Craig "A Tale of Two Slithers" Clip on Vimeo

Sneak peak of the Sanjay and Craig special on Friday. I don't care what anyone says. SJC is a solid cartoon, great dialogue and characterization. But typical SJC goofiness. Can't wait!
    I like the situation, the clip that is based off of the show's intro sequence was amusing, but there is one problem...

The glorious return of Fart-in-a-Jar!

CoolEric158 is offline He's excited.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    As said in the Upcoming Nick Programming thread, Sanjay and Craig has been renewed for a third season with 20 episodes.
    I'm that guy who looked at you funny yesterday! In case you were curious.
    My Twitter
    My Tumblr
    My Youtube Channel
    Ask Me Anything
    Also, head over to Cartoon Nation

chum_chum is offline Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Love that show, but I'm actually a little bit scared about the repeat of TUFF Puppy's story. But Sanjay and Craing is actually funny and has good characters.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACEULLY Beating People Up
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    And that looks like a big old "in our face" to anyone who doesn't like this show and wants it to go away already. I'm loving this news, even though I don't watch this show too much. I'm just happy for those who are dedicated fans of this show.
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...er-d7z3tj2.png
    BEWARE PANDERING ALWAYS. It leads to fascism.

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolEric158 View Post
    As said in the Upcoming Nick Programming thread, Sanjay and Craig has been renewed for a third season with 20 episodes.
    Thank you Nickelodeon! SJC is one of my favorite Nicktoons.

Getouttamylab! is offline My, what big ears you have
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like Nick has some hope in this show after all! And that makes me happy. Nice to see a comedy-based Nicktoon finally pass the two season mark that so many seem to never get past.
    Do these ears make my head look small?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112