Search the Site:
Loading...
Follow Us:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 81 to 88 of 88
  1. #81
    Edward15's Avatar
    Edward15 is offline To The Toons Of The 2000's!
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,081
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    The Twitter page for Danny Phantom keeps saying there's new episodes on the way, but some people don't know whether to believe them.

  2. #82
    TheVileOne's Avatar
    TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,476
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know, everyone at Nickelodeon Animation said there's nothing new going on with Danny Phantom.

    I'd rather not see anything new anyway because again the story finished and it pretty much had a perfect ending for that show. Why ruin it?
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."


    -CM Punk

  3. #83
    ShadowBeast's Avatar
    ShadowBeast is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Elizabeth,NJ
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I don't know, everyone at Nickelodeon Animation said there's nothing new going on with Danny Phantom.

    I'd rather not see anything new anyway because again the story finished and it pretty much had a perfect ending for that show. Why ruin it?
    Because it's Butch Hartman's job to ruin it lol.

  4. #84
    Jazz1000's Avatar
    Jazz1000 is offline The One and Only...
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    959
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh wow i seen the topic earlier but i wanted post this topic awhile back Danny phantom is actually one my fav series on nick i would love see how a movie would turn out to me the series final didn't feel like it made good ending i hope the movie make it a good ending of danny phtom i did like how danny's parants finlly knew that he was a ghost but then they erase there memory of it so they wouldn't remember it.

  5. #85
    TheVileOne's Avatar
    TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,476
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1000 View Post
    oh wow i seen the topic earlier but i wanted post this topic awhile back Danny phantom is actually one my fav series on nick i would love see how a movie would turn out to me the series final didn't feel like it made good ending i hope the movie make it a good ending of danny phtom i did like how danny's parants finlly knew that he was a ghost but then they erase there memory of it so they wouldn't remember it.
    Jazz, how was it a bad ending? And how would a movie end things better? I mean Danny gets the girl. He finally comes clean to his parents and his parents are proud of him. His nemesis is defeated. He saved the entire world from a giant planet killing death star. How do you top that?

    Because it's Butch Hartman's job to ruin it lol.
    Honestly, I think some of Hartman's teases are a way to build up Twitter hype and to get fans to tweet Nickelodeon to see this so they have to do something as a result.

    Got nothing against Danny Phantom, but it just seems the time for the show is done. Not saying they should never reboot it or do something else with it somewhere down the line, but I'd rather not see the show "continue." Same thing with Kim Possible, we pretty much got the perfect sendoff for all the characters, it would be a shame to ruin that. I think anything else after these endings would basically be akin to Fanfic.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."


    -CM Punk

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Naples
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    Because it's Butch Hartman's job to ruin it lol.
    Lets consider how well Butch has been doing lately.

    TUFF Puppy is being condemned to death on the Nicktoons Channel. It was inevitable, I saw it and predicted it a year or so ago, and it's unfortunate because it had potential, maybe about as much as Danny Phantom did.

    FOP has, well, endured, but its but a shadow of its former self. Any long time viewer who still forces themselves to watch it knows that Hartman doesn't put the same, well, "Heart" into his cartoons as much. Season 9 has been one stinker after another.

    You all need to do some soul searching, seriously, ask yourself, do you want THIS Butch Hartman pulling a Frankenstein with this series? Lazily written episodes by his flunkies like Sullivan, probably some reneged progress between Danny and Sam or Danny and his ghost abilities, repetitive and recycled plots, "Interdimensional Politically Correct Ghosts", maybe a new ghost dog to help out Danny because Hartman has this strange thing for dogs all of a sudden? C'mon guys, don't do it to yourselves. Take it from me, if I could undo the last three or four seasons of FOP up until Poof was born and it was "uncancelled", I'd do it in a flash. He just isn't the same early FOP/DP/Johnny Bravo Butch Hartman, he is the corporate stiff "make money with as little effort as humanly possible" zombie Butch Hartman. I'm starting to think Steve Marmel distanced himself from Hartman for a reason, and not having him on this revived Danny Phantom series would also be another crippling blow. All and all... live action or cartoon, best to let Danny Phantom rest in peace.

  7. #87
    Jazz1000's Avatar
    Jazz1000 is offline The One and Only...
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    959
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Jazz, how was it a bad ending? And how would a movie end things better? I mean Danny gets the girl. He finally comes clean to his parents and his parents are proud of him. His nemesis is defeated. He saved the entire world from a giant planet killing death star. How do you top that?
    .
    ...good point about that! i still would like to see something new on DP
    movie or not i would just be happy on the way series would takw with danny and sam after the end of the series
    ok so say this what if Danny and Sam had a kid and it end up being about that kid as a ghost and the kid saves the day would that be good fallow up on the series?

  8. #88
    TheVileOne's Avatar
    TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    6,476
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1000 View Post
    ...good point about that! i still would like to see something new on DP
    movie or not i would just be happy on the way series would takw with danny and sam after the end of the series
    Fair enough. From a fan perspective, I can understand wanting to see more of characters you like.

    But it's not often we can get an animated show that wraps everything up at the end like this one did. I would rather it stay that way then try to top it. I feel like the show had its story and went out on top and didn't overstay its welcome.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."


    -CM Punk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO