Quantcast
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576
    Dr. Daedalus is offline Souter made us do it!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Book 4 is coming to DVD/Blu-ray on March 10th. Looking forward to finishing the series!

Cyrian is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So it looks like Nicktoons is skipping the four episodes of Korra that should air tonight and then picking up again next week. Maybe they got cold feet about showing the Earth Queen getting killed? (even though they've already aired that episode...)

Pac-Attack is offline Toot Toot Sonic Warrior!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    So it looks like Nicktoons is skipping the four episodes of Korra that should air tonight and then picking up again next week. Maybe they got cold feet about showing the Earth Queen getting killed? (even though they've already aired that episode...)
    It's not that, Nicktoons has an overnight Sunday marathon of Fanboy and Chum Chum once every month.
    I don't have anything clever for my signature so whatever.

Cyrian is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac-Attack View Post
    It's not that, Nicktoons has an overnight Sunday marathon of Fanboy and Chum Chum once every month.
    That still doesn't explain why they're not showing the episodes that would have aired tonight next week, unless the listings for next week have the wrong descriptions.

Pac-Attack is offline Toot Toot Sonic Warrior!
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    That still doesn't explain why they're not showing the episodes that would have aired tonight next week, unless the listings for next week have the wrong descriptions.
    The marathon actually causes whatever would of aired to get skipped the following week.
    I don't have anything clever for my signature so whatever.

Neo Yi is offline Time, the everlasting fool
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The series finale is getting a slightly early release date, that is tonight at midnight.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    Whimsically Tedious, I review Wakfu, season one.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A midnight online release and an odd television premiere time. Glad to see Nick is giving Korra a fond farewell...by not even letting the fans watch the grand finale at the same time.

It could be that the finale is ridiculously dark, so Nick pushed the TV airing to a late slot that kids probably wouldn't be awake to see.
    "The Pen is your Sword, the Page is the Monster. Stories are the Blood that comes out."

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Yi View Post
    The series finale is getting a slightly early release date, that is tonight at midnight.
    That's great for me! The sooner I get to see it the better!

Toons These Days
    Now on That Guy With the Glasses.com
    New episodes return December 16!

Website | Deviantart | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon |

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darissa Townes View Post
    A midnight online release and an odd television premiere time. Glad to see Nick is giving Korra a fond farewell...by not even letting the fans watch the grand finale at the same time.

It could be that the finale is ridiculously dark, so Nick pushed the TV airing to a late slot that kids probably wouldn't be awake to see.
    Considering how they've been treating Korra, this doesn't really surprise me. They wouldn't go out of their way to give the series a good farewell after pushing it to their website and starting season four so soon after season three ended.

Aldrius is offline Arrogant Instigator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10-10:30 is pretty typical for YA animation. That's Justice League Unlimited's Slot when it was on Cartoon Network.

As for the midnight release, if anything that's a boon. Most of the people watching the show right when it premiers online are probably old enough to stay up until 1 watching a children's cartoon. besides, it's not like everyone was going to watch it at the exact same time online anyway.

"You still race in the games, do you... guardian?.. For what!? Putting a show on for the masses are we? The young pretender!? To mend and defend... who will defend you the next time we meet!? Have your fun boy... while you can." - Megabyte

"They took everything, Bruce. My dad, my life... you. I'm not saying it's right or even sane... but it's all I have left. So either help me or get out of the way!"

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576