Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374
    magicdog is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I actually wouldn't mind at all that this franchise is put to rest. As much as I'd love a series taking place closer to our time period dealing with an Avatar from the Earth Kingdom, I seriously doubt Nick will make another animated series out of this. Unless it's a one hour special broken into several parts uploaded to their website.
    I would definitely love to see a comic, mini series, webseries or perhaps some DTVs if there is a way to continue the verse in some way. Of course Bryke doesn't have to go to the future for an Earth Kingdom Avatar, they could always go to the past (prior perhaps to Kyoshi). Same with a Fire Nation born Avatar prior to Roku.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerkero View Post
    Avatar being somewhat of a movie series or multiple mini-series would make sense if it will ever continue in the future. Nick could allow the graphic novels to continue and make movies out of certain plots from the novels. I'd likely enjoy that.
    A mini-series or a movie series could be possible or at least more likely than another full series at this point. We'll probably get more comic book series instead, which could work out nicely too. I imagine that they are cheaper to make, especially compared to a series, so that could provide some new material for the franchise somewhere down the line.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Assuming Book 4 ends it's online run in December, I'm guessing Nicktoons will begin to air Book 4 late-December/January.
    CARLOS!

Aldrius is offline Arrogant Instigator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magicdog View Post
    I would definitely love to see a comic, mini series, webseries or perhaps some DTVs if there is a way to continue the verse in some way. Of course Bryke doesn't have to go to the future for an Earth Kingdom Avatar, they could always go to the past (prior perhaps to Kyoshi). Same with a Fire Nation born Avatar prior to Roku.
    Yeah DTVs based on Roku and Kyoshi would be awesome. Doubt it'd happen, but they'd be awesome.

"You still race in the games, do you... guardian?.. For what!? Putting a show on for the masses are we? The young pretender!? To mend and defend... who will defend you the next time we meet!? Have your fun boy... while you can." - Megabyte

"They took everything, Bruce. My dad, my life... you. I'm not saying it's right or even sane... but it's all I have left. So either help me or get out of the way!"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    For those who are going to the New York Comic Con, see if you can get the 411 on upcoming episodes of the show.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374