Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970
    Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    It's great that season 4 is coming out next month. That is a great surprise! I can't wait to see if the final season will be as good if not better than the third.

In fact...I'm really surprised. I didn't know they completed production of the fourth season, or at least know how long post-production takes.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well that was fast, I hope the episodes air on Nicktoons afterwards.
    PRINCE ALI! MIGHTY IS HE, ALI ABABWA!

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    New art from Konietzko showing that Korra's got a new look in book 4, along with news that there's one more big Korra panel at NY Comic Con just a few days after Book 4 debuts...

NYCC Korra Panel, Thursday 10/9 at 5:15!

BEHOLD: NEW HAIR! Korra’s design gets backs to its roots in Book 4, with a bob cut like the one Joaquim did in his original concept of her. It wouldn’t be the Avatarverse without some hairstyle changes, now would it?

(Joaquim, Studio Mir, and I drew the Korra above, Lauren Zurcher painted the background, and I did the color.)

I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

cwjakesteel is offline This grass tastes like pants.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I guess we know that Korra won't be wheelchair stricken the whole of next season ^^.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjakesteel View Post
    Well I guess we know that Korra won't be wheelchair stricken the whole of next season ^^.
    Companion,

keeping the status quo, it's to be expected. i was kinda hoping they would find some creative ways to make her active while still in the wheelchair. season four airing next month isn't all that surprising. development on a future season for cartoons are usually done by the time a current season airs on tv.

Pac-Attack is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh wow, Korra is pulled from Nicktoons, oh well, I guess encores of LBX and the same 20-30 episodes of The Fairly OddParents will bring in a whole lot of viewers for a network that many kids don't acknowledge. And it had some good promotion too.....
    PRINCE ALI! MIGHTY IS HE, ALI ABABWA!

Light Lucario is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mayhem View Post
    Companion,

keeping the status quo, it's to be expected. i was kinda hoping they would find some creative ways to make her active while still in the wheelchair. season four airing next month isn't all that surprising. development on a future season for cartoons are usually done by the time a current season airs on tv.
    While the creators said that the series was mostly done in interviews, I never got the impression that it was that close to being done. We still had a long gap between the second and third seasons. I think that this is more like Nickelodeon wanting to get rid of the series as soon as possible and instead of waiting to give it promotion, they want to brush the last season off right when it's ready to upload on their website.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 206061626364656667686970