Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Nickelodeon January 2013 Premiere Info

Like This Thread!
    Since Nick is sending out schedules two weeks from now again, now would be the perfect time to send out premiere info threads again.

SpongeBob SquarePants
    Tue Jan 1 - 7:00pm - 183B - Squid Defense

Victorious
    Sat Jan 5 - 8:00pm - 322 - The Bad Roommate
    Sat Jan 12 - 8:00pm - 324 - Brain Squeezers
    Sat Jan 19 - 8:00pm - 327 - Slap Fight
    Sat Jan 26 - 8:00pm - 325 - Star Spangled Tori

Marvin, Marvin
    Sat Jan 5 - 8:30pm - 108 - Burger on the Run
    Sat Jan 12 - 8:30pm - 107 - Marvin, and the Cool Kids
    Sat Jan 19 - 8:30pm - 109 - Scary Movie
    Sat Jan 26 - 8:30pm - 102 - Incident

House of Anubis
    Thurs Jan 3 - 8:00pm - 301-302 - House of Arrivals / House of Presents [SEASON PREMIERE]
    Thurs Jan 10 - 8:00pm - 303-304 - House of Truth / House of Hieroglyphs
    Thurs Jan 17 - 8:00pm - 305-306 - House of Revelations / House of Questions
    Thurs Jan 24 - 8:00pm - 307-308 - House of Pi / House of Mistrust
    Thurs Jan 31 - 8:00pm - 309-310 - House of Trickery / House of Unity
    Last edited by Cartoon Ruler; 12-30-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Adding more HoA

Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!

JusticeLeaguer is offline Watchtower
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Corrections/Additions for House of Anubis:

Thu Jan 31 - 8:00pm - 309-310 - House of Trickery / House of Unity

Also, House of Anubis episodes are no longer 15-minutes long. Each episode is a half-hour long so there's two episodes each week. Therefore the production codes for the first four weeks are 301-302 / 303-304 / 305-306 / 307-308

rockorockorocko is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeaguer View Post
    Corrections/Additions for House of Anubis:

Also, House of Anubis episodes are no longer 15-minutes long. Each episode is a half-hour long so there's two episodes each week. Therefore the production codes for the first four weeks are 301-302 / 303-304 / 305-306 / 307-308
    Thought it was a great move by Nick to premiere HoA only once a week for a full hour instead of half hours every weekday. Gives the audience a day to look forward to, plus fans don't have to watch EVERY night. This should help the ratings overall. I still think Friday night would be a better premiere day, but perhaps Nick has a lot in store for that Friday night block.

Here's hoping the show will do well. The only mystery/drama on any of the children's networks and its really being promoted/advertised well. Good for Nick.

LegoFan224 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockorockorocko View Post
    Thought it was a great move by Nick to premiere HoA only once a week for a full hour instead of half hours every weekday. Gives the audience a day to look forward to, plus fans don't have to watch EVERY night. This should help the ratings overall. I still think Friday night would be a better premiere day, but perhaps Nick has a lot in store for that Friday night block.

Here's hoping the show will do well. The only mystery/drama on any of the children's networks and its really being promoted/advertised well. Good for Nick.
    I think it's better for Nick to air HoA five days a week. House of Anubis is a cliffhanger show, and each episode leaves you wanting to see the next one. It would be a disaster if the episode only aired once a week. Also, for the people who can't see it when it premieres, Nick could do a five episode marathon every Saturday or Sunday so they can catch up. Just my thoughts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeaguer View Post

Added. Thanks.

Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woah, it's back. I love you.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

JusticeLeaguer is offline Watchtower
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegoFan224 View Post
    I think it's better for Nick to air HoA five days a week. House of Anubis is a cliffhanger show, and each episode leaves you wanting to see the next one. It would be a disaster if the episode only aired once a week. Also, for the people who can't see it when it premieres, Nick could do a five episode marathon every Saturday or Sunday so they can catch up. Just my thoughts.
    I think the one-hour a week strategy will have the same effect. I know for me personally, it was tough to catch the show every single night Monday through Thursday (sometimes through Friday). But airing only 2 episodes every Thursday (or one full hour) is much easier to keep up with and Nick can replay them easily enough. When the show was only 15-minute episodes I don't think Nick aired repeats all that often, which becomes harder to catch up with as the series goes on. That being said, I'm glad all the season 1 & 2 episodes are on Nick.com right now. That's a great way for people to catch up. I know last December iTunes had all of season 1 available for free and that's how I caught up on the show.

Poweranimals is online now Invincible
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow.. Talk about a weak month.

Bryan is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These premiere threads were stopped for a reason. The thread is stuck at the top of the Nicktoons forum, please read:

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/nickt...ease-read.html