Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Looney Tunes Fan is online now Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

’90s Game Show Week on The ’90s Are All That Starts August 5

Stick Stickly is confirmed to come back next week for 90's Game Show Week!
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No love for ol' Nick Arcade, huh?

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PC! View Post
    No love for ol' Nick Arcade, huh?
    Could be a rights issue due to the video games or something (I could be wrong on that, just going by what I've heard).
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BREAKING NEWS: 90's Nick Face-Off Winner!!

Well speaking of "game shows", it seems we might be getting something pretty exciting for everyone (and this will be before the whole "Game Show Week") this Saturday. Remember that there was a "90's Nick Face-Off" that I spoke awhile back.. well it seems we've got a winner, and the winner of the Face-Off is.. "Legends of the Hidden Temple", and as a prize, they'll be airing 2 episodes of the show on Saturday night where Kenan and Kel are airing! Keep in mind this is before the "Game Show Week with Stick Stickly". So, the major prize is here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BREAKING NEWS: Happy 21th Birthday to SNICK!!

Well, we got so many announcements springing back on the block itself.. and this time SNICK is having it's 21st birthday, and with a big event on August 17th.. though we're unsure on what kind of shows we'll be seeing (likely something different this time), but it's a sign of many big things to come.. I think The 90's Are All That is defenitly boosting back with a big summer this August!!

HUBTigers87 is online now Michyl
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just hope this event thing doesn't end after summer. I like it, though. Looking forward to the SNICK 21st birthday (it'll be legal to drink!)

According to a NickandMore tweet, the game show week is only "1" episode per night ... meaning 1 Family Double Dare, 1 Global GUTs, 1 Figure It Out, 1 Hidden Temple (aside from the 2 Saturday night) -- No sir, I don't like it!
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Survivors. | 1000th post: 3/13/14 @ 1:16am

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had almost forgotten all about Snick! Definitely some good memories, now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tunes Fan View Post
    Could be a rights issue due to the video games or something (I could be wrong on that, just going by what I've heard).
    That's what I would have thought, but if I'm not mistaken, it aired on Nick GAS for many years without issue. I suppose a rights issue could have come up since then, I dunno. I just think it's a shame that one of Nick's oldest and most classic game shows isn't getting any love.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87 View Post
    I just hope this event thing doesn't end after summer. I like it, though. Looking forward to the SNICK 21st birthday (it'll be legal to drink!)

According to a NickandMore tweet, the game show week is only "1" episode per night ... meaning 1 Family Double Dare, 1 Global GUTs, 1 Figure It Out, 1 Hidden Temple (aside from the 2 Saturday night) -- No sir, I don't like it!
    Oye. Oh well, now my DVR won't fill up as much :P

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noticed that during game show week, "All That" will follow the game show. Regular weekday lineup resumes Friday. CatDog + Arnold still air at midnight
    Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am, only Toonami, on [as] | MLB Spring Training

Kuromi_Star is offline Neko mimi mode
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm excited about the Snick event. Seeing as Shelby Woo is on Amazon prime now, I'm hoping they;ll pull that out along with Cousin Skeeter

Toonatic is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuromi_Star View Post
    I'm excited about the Snick event. Seeing as Shelby Woo is on Amazon prime now, I'm hoping they;ll pull that out along with Cousin Skeeter
    Maybe Ren and Stimpy and Kablam! too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BREAKING NEWS: 90's Nick Game Show Week might pull "the Toonami card".

Well, this might amazed you on the following that's been found out.. according to The 90's Are All That's twitter.. they might pull the Toonami card for it's Game Show Week.. as they revealed by this statement: @90sAreAllThat "Want more game shows on the #90sAreAllThat? Show ur support by watching this week and ur wish may come true! All week at 11pm on @TeenNick!".. in short, we could expect them on the block if it gives much support for the whole week! Spread the word for everyone if they haven't seen much in awhile (even if it's one episode a night). We might actually have variety for it's line-up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also, i'm going to give a guess that they'll air the shows that we're around way back.. in a style of it's original line-up.. (All That, Clarissia, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, and Ren and Stimpy).

The Talon is offline Ooga Chaka
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's nice to finally see a resurgence of The 90's Are All That after 2 years.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That would be amazing. I can at least see Hidden Temple making it. Not that the other 3 wouldn't stand a chance. I'm not going by the tournament on Facebook, either. Most of us know that have followed it, LOTHT is a cult hit. That's about the only reason why I'd say it stands a chance. What I'd like to see in the future, is Hidden Temple and GUTS paired back-to-back. That would be amazing.

As for the block itself, shouldn't be too much of a problem to rotate some shows, and keep certain ones on one night a week. My own way of doing things though, M-F would be the same 4 shows, whatever they'd be (at least 2 nicktoons, 1 comedy/other, 1 game show/other), then Saturday & Sunday I'd either make the same or different. If the same, then it gives those shows different from weekdays a slightly faster rotation, but if a different schedule both of those nights, would take ½ a stretch longer, but at least both nights would be different for variety.

trance2009 is offline Fun to play with not to eat
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, Hidden Temple was my show, man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BREAKING NEWS: SNICKiversary details + line-up revealed!

Time to get your SNICK on, because it's all coming back.. the commercial has giving us some distinct details on what to expect airing on the block, and what you might expect!.. the SNICKiversary is one day tribute, from airing some of the SNICK's best shows in mind from All That, Clarissia, AYAOTD?, and Ren & Stimpy... what's even more big is that it will feature 90's Nick Stars talking about something SNICK-related from Danny Trembelli, and Kel Mitchell from such shows.. though no confirmation on who will also be part of it, but we could see more from the look of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BREAKING NEWS: More 90's Nick Goodies! + Shows making it's debut throughout the week!

Well, I know I haven't brought this news up.. But now The 90's Are All That are now doing an occasional Monday night block dedicated to 4 to 6 episodes of shows titled, "Mixtape Monday". Keep in mind it's not all the time.. but it's a thing that you give a shoutout in the very beginning before a show airs. Well, next week.. there will be a day of Christmas episodes! Here's the line-up

Rugrats - "The Kwanza Episode"
    CatDog - "A Merry CatDog Christmas"
    Rocko's Modern Life - "Rocko's Modern Christmas"
    Hey Arnold! - "Arnold's Christmas"

In Other News, According to Nick & More.. We got a whole week of shows coming up later in rotation.. From December 23rd-December 29th: Hey Arnold airs 3 episodes a day, but Alex Mack & "My Brother & Me" will finally make its debut for only that week separately!

12:00am-1:30: Hey Arnold!
    1:30am: Alex Mack (Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun) My Brother & Me (Tue/Thu/Sat)

While December 30th-Jan 5th will have 3 episodes of Kenan & Kel throughout the week.. but airing Aaahh!! Real Monsters & Rocket Power on the following days.

12:00am-1:30am: Kenan & Kel
    1:30am Aaahh!! Real Monsters! (Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun) Rocket Power (Tue/Thu/Sat)

Link: TeenNick’s 90s Block Rotates Schedule Starting December 23, Includes “My Brother and Me”

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Though it's likely only a special schedule, this is terrific! My Brother and Me! Alex Mack as well. Hopefully they don't show episodes they've already played, but if they do, oh well, it'll be great to watch either way.

I like that Hey Arnold! will be the lead-in for My Brother and Me. To me, it feels it'll stand out better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87 View Post
    Though it's likely only a special schedule, this is terrific! My Brother and Me! Alex Mack as well. Hopefully they don't show episodes they've already played, but if they do, oh well, it'll be great to watch either way.

I like that Hey Arnold! will be the lead-in for My Brother and Me. To me, it feels it'll stand out better.
    Actually, this is the first time that "My Brother & Me" will be airing on the block (hence it loss in their U-Pick), and Alex Mack hasn't aired since it's New Years Day back in 2011 when it was becoming 2012. So, some of it will be new.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast