Quantcast
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
    Darklordavaitor is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I didn't watch last night, but it looks like Zeke the Plumber won for Favorite Crazy Cameo.

Also, one lame thing about the Wild Thornberrys airing is that they showed the first half of the "King Nigel" hour-long episode, but instead of showing the second part, they just went straight to Rugrats. Because, y'no, it's not like the block can survive without its three airings a night.
    My blog! Currently reviewing every How I Met Your Mother episode, as well as the odd album review or two

Dan's Revenge is offline Revengeful
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklordavaitor View Post
    Also, one lame thing about the Wild Thornberrys airing is that they showed the first half of the "King Nigel" hour-long episode, but instead of showing the second part, they just went straight to Rugrats. Because, y'no, it's not like the block can survive without its three airings a night.
    From this point on, I don't think I should let myself be surprised with any moves they make

Before the SYS 2-parter of Budnick Loves Dina shown a month ago (Valentines Week), whenever the block had done a special for the week maybe, they played Part 1 of it, but didn't play part 2 in any small span of time, just simply didn't get played, so them choosing Part 1 and not playing Part 2 for TWTB doesn't surprise me.

As for the lineup we have this week, I'm almost tempted to betting myself how long it lasts until they revert again. On the other hand, though, unlike the three weeks of 1 show a night that ended early this month, I have a better feeling about this one, but wont hold my breath. The 'better feeling' comes from just when they're airing K&K and AT alone -- and then there's K&K in TN's daytime ~

I wont pay attention much to this lineup, but I do like a simple 5-day strip for the nicktoons instead of just random 1-hour spots... and even if it's all nicktoons ~~ I just hope Ren & Stimpy eventually returns to be part of it. (No Doug on the regular lineup for the first time in block history)
    Formerly HUBTigers87 | Current DVD marathon: BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo (complete)

Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am. Only Toonami, on [as]

Looney Tunes Fan is online now Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not the first time. Back in September 2011, the show was gone for a couple weeks while Rocko and Hey Arnold took Clarissa and Doug's slots.
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Tunes Fan View Post
    Not the first time. Back in September 2011, the show was gone for a couple weeks while Rocko and Hey Arnold took Clarissa and Doug's slots.
    Well it was because people (back at the time) we're complaining for the facts of Clarissia & Doug being off the line-up.. which to me was a rather dissapointing hence being wanted more shows.. and yet they asked back on those.

Also, It seems next Sunday.. Rocko's Modern Life is going to air the "supposive" banned episode coming This Sunday 12am (eastern)/@9pm (pacific) as either a supposive April Fools Joke

Kuromi_Star is offline Neko mimi mode
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uh, was there a "banned" episode? I just thought it was that there are a bunch of altered or censored scenes? Or is it just Leap Frogs?

Ishtar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Leap Frogs" has been unbanned for several years, if that's the episode you're referring to.

Darklordavaitor is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Besides "Leap Frogs", "Jet Scream" was pulled for a while after 9/11, but has been put back into rotation for a long time. I can't think of anything else.
    My blog! Currently reviewing every How I Met Your Mother episode, as well as the odd album review or two

Kuromi_Star is offline Neko mimi mode
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly my point. I guess Leap Frogs (I can't imagine they mean Jet Scream, as they're making it out to be some scandalous deal) probably hasn't aired on Nicktoons either for a while at this rate, but still.

Dan's Revenge is offline Revengeful
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogorikifan24 View Post
    Also, It seems next Sunday.. Rocko's Modern Life is going to air the "supposive" banned episode coming This Sunday 12am (eastern)/@9pm (pacific) as either a supposive April Fools Joke

Something odd about the lineup. Rocko 12-1, CatDog at 1 and Arnold at 1:30. The block encores at 2, except the 12:30 Rocko shows to encore Wacky Delly at 2am instead of 2:30am, where the 2:30am episode is "Pranksters" and "From Here to Maternity". The latter doesn't show in the first hour, so that's the oddity. I wonder if 12am IS that latter with 12:30am staying Wacky Delly with the same at 2am or possibly both episodes swapped for 2am. Pranksters and Maternity haven't been shown in a long time, maybe cause they intended it for April Fools only, despite the last portion doesn't involve April Fools and is the hatching/birth of 4 wonderful kids.

Just a side note, "Rocko's Modern Christmas" looks to be playing tomorrow night at 1:30am.
    Formerly HUBTigers87 | Current DVD marathon: BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo (complete)

Staying GOLD, Saturdays 11:30pm to 6:00am. Only Toonami, on [as]

Pogorikifan24 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HUBTigers87 View Post
    Something odd about the lineup. Rocko 12-1, CatDog at 1 and Arnold at 1:30. The block encores at 2, except the 12:30 Rocko shows to encore Wacky Delly at 2am instead of 2:30am, where the 2:30am episode is "Pranksters" and "From Here to Maternity". The latter doesn't show in the first hour, so that's the oddity. I wonder if 12am IS that latter with 12:30am staying Wacky Delly with the same at 2am or possibly both episodes swapped for 2am. Pranksters and Maternity haven't been shown in a long time, maybe cause they intended it for April Fools only, despite the last portion doesn't involve April Fools and is the hatching/birth of 4 wonderful kids.
    Well knowing it's April Fools Day (in the eastern time, and they morely count that more than pacific), so it's not permenate.. it's likely an event that's just for April Fool's Day, thus with some filler into it! But i will say, they are suddenly doing a much better job than they did last year where it lacked little of events during the Spring/Summer. So this seems to improve a little bit better.. hopefully!

Also, i think it's likely going to be "Leap Frogs".. even though it's on DVD. It hasn't aired on TV for quite a long while after being banned, and it's the only time that the episode may likely to be aired on for the block for a one time only! But for me, i hope the block will remain permenate for quite awhile (and hopefully not a Spring Break thing).