Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Monster High: Escape From Skull Shores Talkback

Like This Thread!
    It's Spring Break at Monster High and the gang's going on vacation. Of course nothing goes as planned. Lagoona and Gil take center stage along with Frankie and her new monster friend. Monster High seems to love to preach tolerance. Not a bad lesson to learn at all.

Apparently it aired originally on Friday April the 13th! It repeats at 12:00PM Sunday 4/29/12 on Nick and again at 3:00PM on Nick2. Does Nick ever promote MH? I watched Korra a bunch of times and didn't see a single ad for it. If you don't catch today's episode you can watch it On Demand check under Spongebob Squarepants Tab

Still not feeling the CGI Monsters.

Looney Tunes Fan is offline Classic Cartoon Fan!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nickelodeon Used to Monster High, but when thius special originally aired and this re-run as far as I know, Nick never promoted it at all. Now, excuse me while I posted this emicon to show my feelings on how this special is on the SpongeBob On Demand Tab:
    I love classic cartoons!!
    If you're a fan of classic cartoons, please visit The IAD Forums! It's the place to talk and chat about your favorite cartoons! Run by eutychus, this site has brought back a bunch of GAC members, and some toonzone members are over there too! Check it out today!: http://www.intanibase.com/forum/index.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How Monster High Should Look

I'm beginning to find Monster High's one shot villians to be quite curious. Since they're turning convention on its ear. Van Helsing the vampire hunter from the original Dracula novel was turned into the villian for Halloween. Farnum the Freak Show owner from Skull Shores is based on P.T. Barnum the great circus owner. Kipling his assistant was the Elephant Man. Valentine the vampire from the Valentine's episode is the only one that doesn't fit the formula. Valentine's Day was not named for Draculaura. Try telling that to a Kindergartener who's seen this special .

I saw this fan art and had to repost it. This is how a cartoon Monster High should look.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...+high#/d4wwqxb

I agree, Nick not putting Monster High on it's own On Deman tab is sorry. They could have all the specials on there by now.