Quantcast
    Bryan is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

T.U.F.F. Puppy "Mission: Really Big Mission" Talkback [3/31/12]

Like This Thread!

New Episode! Saturday, March 31, 2012 on Nickelodeon

11:00AM #113 "Mission: Really Big Mission"
    While on a mission in space, Dudley accidentally causes the most powerful T.U.F.F. super space laser to break into three pieces. Snaptrap wants the laser for himself so that he can pop all the corn in the world’s “corn belt” in order to raise the price of movie popcorn. However, Snaptrap doesn’t realize that heating the “corn belt” will result in the Earth’s total destruction. The race is on for Dudley and Kitty to get all the pieces back before Snaptrap does.

View all upcoming airings on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons

Comments?

Dr. Dave is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was the last of the first batch of 20 episodes to be broadcast. Overall a good episode, with at least one classic line: "Get your butt off my face!"

ferrisjso is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the first TUFF Puppy ep premiere i ever watched.I felt like this was a good to great episode(by TUFF Puppy standards.The jokes were pretty funny and i liked Snaptrap and the Chameleon joining forces.The one thing about this episode was Dudley obsessing over the jerkey.I felt like that joke was'nt funny at all and was completly overblown.Come on Dudley's crying over jerky he could just get more of instead of apologizing for losing the laser system.Besides that this ep was good one of the best yet.