Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ferrisjso is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Possible New Butch Hartman Series Speculation Thread

Like This Thread!
    It was recently announced that Nick picked up four new Butch Hartman pilots.It is probable that one of these will become a series and even possible that two will get picked up.Here's a place that people can post any news and or speculation regarding the Butch Hartman Series if they want to.I know this is a little early as any series discussed here probably won't go on for a year or two but it's never to early to start speculating about things like this.I'm sure that there's tons of DP,FOP and TUFF PUPPY fans who would be intrested in info on this topic.

King_of_doom is online now kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just wish that Butch Hartman explores different art style other then the usual animation he has done on Nick, we already saw that he can come up with different animation for example Tom & Jerry Kids, Phish and Chip and the special episode of Crash Nebula.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Toons4ever is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    I just wish that Butch Hartman explores different art style other then the usual animation he has done on Nick, we already saw that he can come up with different animation for example Tom & Jerry Kids, Phish and Chip and the special episode of Crash Nebula.
    I hope Crash Nebula is one of those new shows, that pilot had alot of potential.

PC!
    PC! is offline lolwut?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toons4ever View Post
    I hope Crash Nebula is one of those new shows, that pilot had alot of potential.
    Agreed. I'd love to see what Butch could do with another action/adventure series, and I really liked what little we got of Crash Nebula.

My webcomic: Zack and Zeke

A heartwarming nonsensical tale comedy of friendship errors between a boy moron and his sarcastic alien

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I doubt it's that since these are four NEW pilots which seem to signify that it isn't something that's already been seen. And the Crash Nebula pilot failed to gain an auidence so I don't think Butch would try it again. Besides, Crash Nebula may of looked different but it's comedy and tone was the exact same as Fairly Oddparents and honestly even if something looks different doesn't mean it should be given it's own show if it's still the same kind of product.

Which is what I fear from these four pilots. I'll grant that Butch Hartman isn't Seth MacFarlane who just makes shows on disfunctional families that consist of an idiotic husband, annoyed wife who may be somewhat quirky but is usually more in the right then their spouse, a weird son, an ignored or tortured daughter and some talking animal/creature/something you wouldn't expect to talk like they do who is usually the scene stealer. And at least Danny Phantom tried having a bit of depth even if it didn't really succeed IMHO. So I hope these shows are all different then each other and Butch isn't just continously cranking out the same kind of story each and every time since he knows Nick will buy it.
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

Kuromi_Star is offline Neko mimi mode
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ultra Mike View Post

Which is what I fear from these four pilots. I'll grant that Butch Hartman isn't Seth MacFarlane who just makes shows on disfunctional families that consist of an idiotic husband, annoyed wife who may be somewhat quirky but is usually more in the right then their spouse, a weird son, an ignored or tortured daughter and some talking animal/creature/something you wouldn't expect to talk like they do who is usually the scene stealer. And at least Danny Phantom tried having a bit of depth even if it didn't really succeed IMHO. So I hope these shows are all different then each other and Butch isn't just continously cranking out the same kind of story each and every time since he knows Nick will buy it.
    It's funny that you say this, because imo, Butch is the kid's show Seth. The main character will be a stupid/naive/arrogant young male character with two or three friends/sidekicks, including an ever suffering female friend who is usually correct, but never listened to, and an eccentric parent(s) character. I like DP a lot, but I wouldn't say it was "deeper" then the others. More like it paid a modicum of attention to continuity.

Byrnes is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope that one of them is Dan Danger.

Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Edit: Nevermind, Hartman was just tweeting about the new FOP toys.
    Last edited by Lord Beckett; 04-15-2013 at 12:28 PM.

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He was in discussions about such a spin-off for well over a year now. The Animation Guild Blog mentioned it and I even asked Butch Hartman about it when I interviewed him for the T.U.F.F. Puppy premiere. Considering the fact that he's working on multiple pilots, it's safe to assume that such a show is one of them, regardless of what that one guy tweets.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has or was there any info about these pilots?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast