View Poll Results: Which option would you rather prefer Dreamworks to take?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1 of "Monsters Vs. Aliens: The Series"

11 61.11%
  • Season 4 of "The Penguins of Madagascar"

7 38.89%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    TAS257 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Okay everyone, it looks like we will be getting new voice actors for the show. 'The cast will feature new voice actors for the characters of Dr. Cockroach (Chris O'Dowd), Susan (Riki Lindhome), Link (Diedrich Bader), and B.O.B. (Eric Edelstein).' Such a shame we are not getting any of the main four coming back, but maybe Kiefer Sutherland could return to voice his character. We'll have to wait and see, but for now, any thoughts on this?
    Source: http://twitter.com/bob_schooley/stat...51405934895104

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS257 View Post
    Is that a real account? Because I'm pretty sure this is his real account. Seems odd for somebody to have two...
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

TAS257 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Huntsman View Post
    Is that a real account? Because I'm pretty sure this is his real account. Seems odd for somebody to have two...
    To be totally honest, I have no idea what has happened here. I suppose this information will have to be marked fake unless proven otherwise.

TAS257

Toons Fan is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That account is real. Bob Schooley has two account's now. http://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/238055082799800320
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.
    Pokémon Episode List CN Air Dates

Toons Fan is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That account is real.Bob Schooley has two account's now, http://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/238055082799800320
    Hello my name is Toons Fan and I like a lot of Toons.
    Pokémon Episode List CN Air Dates

TAS257 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's hoping we will get some confirmation of this show in the upcoming Nickelodeon Upfront. We haven't really had any news on it yet so it would be great to get a promo or something.

J21697 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How long has this show been in production for? Maybe we could get a promo during the 2013 Kids Choice Awards.

The ShopSoldier is offline DISGRACED, yet CONFIDENT...
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Has it been since between 2010-11? Yeah... a lot to be desired here, judging from how long this show has been in production and held up in development... Especially considering how mediocre the movie truly is that this is/wll be based upon, overall.

There need to be some good writers on board for this to work out, not that we know it's coming soon... Otherwise, this will just be seen as another quick and forgettable cash grab rather than a legit series based off a movie property (and NO , it's not hard to make a show based off something else and do it well, so this isn't a slam against said 'concept'. At all.).

The Huntsman is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The ShopSoldier View Post
    There need to be some good writers on board for this to work out...
    It has the remnants of the Penguins of Madagascar team working on it, and they were the remnants of the Kim Possible team. They might actually do a better job with Monsters vs. Aliens than Penguins because it should be more action oriented. Anyway, it doesn't look like I posted it here: a few months ago, I tweeted Bob Schooley and asked what the show was going to do with Susan, as she couldn't keep her giant status as it would severely limit the types of threatening villains they could have. He said that he had foresaw that problem and addressed it in the show, but that we would have to wait and see. I'm inclined to believe that she will no longer be a giant, and will probably get some other form of superpowers.
    Watch The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network!
    Follow Ben Bocquelet on twitter!
    Like The Amazing World Of Gumball on facebook!

Peter Paltridge is online now Thank God he wore trunks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It has the remnants of the Penguins of Madagascar team working on it, and they were the remnants of the Kim Possible team. They might actually do a better job with Monsters vs. Aliens than Penguins because it should be more action oriented. Anyway, it doesn't look like I posted it here: a few months ago, I tweeted Bob Schooley and asked what the show was going to do with Susan, as she couldn't keep her giant status as it would severely limit the types of threatening villains they could have. He said that he had foresaw that problem and addressed it in the show, but that we would have to wait and see. I'm inclined to believe that she will no longer be a giant, and will probably get some other form of superpowers.
    Thanks for asking that -- that was my biggest question as well.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: At long last, site updates are resuming! And We Bought A Retrode!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast