Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Results 1,001 to 1,005 of 1005
    Tommy Lawson is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Another big piece of Nickelodeon premiere news has dropped, from Yahoo and TV Guide, and IMHO, it is in no way good news for Power Rangers fans. Power Rangers Megaforce is premiering, really soon, in two and a half weeks. Yes, while Nickelodeon could have been promoting Megaforce since before the new year, they chose not to. I consider this to be the second worst promotional campaign for a new Power Rangers season in history, with only Disney's final season, 2009's Power Rangers RPM, promoted worse.

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not Surprised..

J21697 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Lawson View Post
    Another big piece of Nickelodeon premiere news has dropped, from Yahoo and TV Guide, and IMHO, it is in no way good news for Power Rangers fans. Power Rangers Megaforce is premiering, really soon, in two and a half weeks. Yes, while Nickelodeon could have been promoting Megaforce since before the new year, they chose not to. I consider this to be the second worst promotional campaign for a new Power Rangers season in history, with only Disney's final season, 2009's Power Rangers RPM, promoted worse.
    Nickelodeon's marketing team is HORRIBLE. That is the main reason why Victorious scored low Saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mills View Post
    I hate this excuse, that "the 90s kids don't matter, because they're too old for the demographic and are stuck in the past". This does not give out a reasonable excuse for the lack of variety, and the constant Family Gu-I mean Spongebob episodes running all day(Seriously, I have said it before and I will say it again, SpongeBob is Nick's Family Guy) . We want the classics on because, the classics had alot of variety, or at least shows with a bunch of variety. My cousins watch Nick and they even hate that SpongeBob is on constantly.
    As much as I love Classic Nickelodeon, it wont bring in ratings, something which Nickelodeon needs desperately.

Tech is offline I don't have a title
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mills View Post
    I hate this excuse, that "the 90s kids don't matter, because they're too old for the demographic and are stuck in the past". This does not give out a reasonable excuse for the lack of variety, and the constant Family Gu-I mean Spongebob episodes running all day(Seriously, I have said it before and I will say it again, SpongeBob is Nick's Family Guy) . We want the classics on because, the classics had alot of variety, or at least shows with a bunch of variety. My cousins watch Nick and they even hate that SpongeBob is on constantly.
    No, most people want the classics because they want to watch it for themselves, not because they think (or can even comprehend) what's best for the channel.

Nick already has a variety of shows in production right now. If you include those shows and other shows that have ended within the last 2 or so years, with additional airings could have as much variety as the old days, but instead they choose to spam Spongebob instead.

Also sucks for Power Rangers. I don't care for the show but that's really disgraceful for a show that has proven in 2011, with proper advertising could turn in excellent airings. I think one episode got almost 4 million viewers. I don't expect Saban to renew his contract with Nick to extend his deal beyond the end of 2014. This event is also going to turn off other third party companies who might want to air their shows on Nick. I know it's a very long shot but Saban should make his own channel.

bleachj0j is offline Demon Slayer in training
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is really puzzling. What was the point i Nick renewing the contract for Power Rangers if there is no backing for it. For pete's sake it's the anniversary of a show that's been on for 20 years. That's not easy and some promotion should be thrown it's way. It's even being given the same timeslot. Is Nick going to learn that you have to promote a new show if you want to gain an audience?
    Shinken Red! Bleachjoj, Going Forth!

"Let's green egg and ham it"-Kazzam

More people need to watch Kekkaishi, Soul Eater, Hunter X Hunter.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51