Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew T. Hingson View Post
    Fair enough. You don't have to like the character to acknowledge he was written to be the most threatening version of the character. I must admit I thought he was cooler when he was human and ultimately Bishop was the best antagonist in 2K3.
    Bishop was great. I really hope he makes it into the 2012 cartoon eventually. Though Hun is more likely since Hun has made his way into the comics.

Santino is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just found out that Kelly Hu (Cheshire from Young Justice, Stacy from Phineas and Ferb, Lady Deathstrike from X-Men 2) will be on the voice cast for this show.

No word on which character she's playing, but I personally expect her to be Shredder's adopted daughter, Miwa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Bishop was great. I really hope he makes it into the 2012 cartoon eventually. Though Hun is more likely since Hun has made his way into the comics.
    The same guy who wrote the issues with Hun in them planned on bringing in Agent Bishop before Tales of the TMNT got cancelled. Bishop even has an "off-screen" cameo in #61, he's the guy Razorback calls John on the very last page.
    http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=191391P01
    Buy comic books at mycomicshop.com!

Shift is offline Brave Warrior of the Sea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
    I know that one of the animation studios is Bardel up here in Vancouver.
    They also worked on Viva Pinata, right? So it should hopefully look at least decent in motion.

Storyboard Artist for The Sonic Fan Film

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yea they did Viva Pinata and so I think the show at least from that end is in good hands.

Shift is offline Brave Warrior of the Sea
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In other news, Nolan North, who played Raph in the CG movie, will be playing all the Kraang aliens in the new show (as heard from Rob Paulsen's latest podcast).

Storyboard Artist for The Sonic Fan Film

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nolan North is always a good thing in my book. Also should be fun to hear him as Kraang aliens.

Santino is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone else think it'd be cool if this show crossed over with Kung Fu Panda?
    http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=191391P01
    Buy comic books at mycomicshop.com!

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Some new details:

http://www.tmntlair.com/2012/05/27/d...-from-londons/

I am pretty interested to see how this is all going to come together. I'm eager to see some more footage.

Also, Kelly Hu as Karai? Good casting!
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Tommy Lawson is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    There are some new details about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the latest (May/June 2012) issue of Kidscreen. On page 40, there is a short article about TMNT and upcoming chapter books and e-books from Random House. However, The big article is on pages 50 and 51 in a property comparison article by Kidscreen. It describes the three properties as follows: "The insurgent: Monsuno, The sleeper: Battleship, and The comeback: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." What I found to be the most interesting part about this article was the details about the upcoming action figure toys from Playmates. Maybe we'll hear more details from Licensing Expo, which begins today.

dragonking is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New trailer from Entertainment Weekly. Nick will be playing this during the season one finale of the Legend of Korra (Good call, Nick).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/21/te...odeon-trailer/