Quantcast
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
    Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze33 View Post
    If anyone's curious, The Legend of Korra's now available on iTunes in HD and SD. The first two episodes (released together) are free! Also, since iTunes now has 1080p downloading, you can get it in Full HD!
    That's great news. I missed the online airing of the episodes since I was busy with homework. I was fine with just waiting for the premiere on TV, but since these episodes are free, I'll consider watching the episodes earlier instead. The trailers do make it look and sound really awesome.

Alec is offline Webmaster, DC/DXD Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    That's great news. I missed the online airing of the episodes since I was busy with homework. I was fine with just waiting for the premiere on TV, but since these episodes are free, I'll consider watching the episodes earlier instead. The trailers do make it look and sound really awesome.
    Do it, you're in for a real treat! But still watch the premiere to get the ratings up as well. I highly suggest seeing it though. The animation is amazing and the show is just great.

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if Nick is gonna premiere the first two episodes this Saturday or is it just gonna be the first one?

gohstphantomhive is offline 99% synchronization level
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this might have already been said, but the first episode is available on demand if u have it( or at least is was available on my box yesterday)

Triant is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Does anyone know if Nick is gonna premiere the first two episodes this Saturday or is it just gonna be the first one?
    It's the combined episodes of 'Welcome to Republic City' and 'A Leaf in the Wind,' for an hour long premiere.

Light Lucario is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triant View Post
    It's the combined episodes of 'Welcome to Republic City' and 'A Leaf in the Wind,' for an hour long premiere.
    That's good news since they'll air the third episode earlier than I originally expected. Plus, it's nice that Korra gets an hour premiere like The Last Airbender did.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is funny who Korra is premering the same month as Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean anime premeres which is similar in the type of sequel it is to the original in balencing reference the original but also having its own identity. They mirror each other in my opinion.
    Last edited by zoombie; 04-13-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Nobody² is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't Wait to see Zuko's Statue and compare it to Aangs....

Spoiler:

jak d ripr is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooze33 View Post
    If anyone's curious, The Legend of Korra's now available on iTunes in HD and SD. The first two episodes (released together) are free! Also, since iTunes now has 1080p downloading, you can get it in Full HD!
    Hopefully canada don't get screwed like we often do with animated series season passes. Its not up on itunes here yet, but Im hoping they will be relatively punctual with the releases.

Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, help?

It's already premiered on iTunes? Right?
    What is the date, again, for the television premiere? 'Cause I don't have iTunes. Though I'm gonna have to get it, if I wanna watch this show now, I guess.