Quantcast
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100
    jak d ripr is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    So far I like what Im hearing, the idea of learning more about the avatar lineage sounds like an enticing one, we might even learn how the avatar lineage began. The only thing that worries me is the lack of any mention of lin, paired with the introduction of so many new characters and I get the feeling my girl might be taking a back seat this season. Oh well, maybe she will get more shine in seasons 3 and 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Studio Mir Shows Their Animation Process

Cartoon Brew had 3 videos of Studio Mir pulling back the curtains and revealing how they work on Legend Of Korra.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/studio...-of-korra.html

And this person has a bunch of animatics from The Last Airbender's finale.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rick0404

Here's a picture of the cast of LOK from Entertainment Weekly.

khuddle is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why are they taking so long on giving us a DVD/BR release date (for Season1)? I'm losing patience...

Bryan is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khuddle View Post
    Why are they taking so long on giving us a DVD/BR release date (for Season1)? I'm losing patience...
    I’ve been wondering the same thing. Maybe they’re waiting until closer to Book 2’s premiere to put one out. If that’s the case, it may not be until sometime early-to-mid next year, depending on how long Book 2 takes to complete.

Regardless on the timeframe, I really do hope that Nickelodeon/Paramount will release the DVD version in 16:9 and not letterboxed 4:3. Nick’s other live-action shows that are produced in the HD have never been released on DVD in the proper aspect ratio. So, this worries more much more than the release date at this point.

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100