zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Speed Racer: TNG "Great Escape Pt 3" talkback

Like This Thread!
    Tonight is the final part of this three part episode. I have some news, this is not the season finale. This episode sets up the three part season finale titled The Secret Engine, in which the secrets to the Mach 6 is revaled and final gains the power to be gas free, which is Zile's nightmare, and the head of the comitee is revealed during this three part.

So this episode is not going to be as epic as we hoped, but it should set things up nicely, somehow Zile gets out of his situation in this episode. I don't know how he can possibly do it, but he does somehow.

Edit: Not as good as last week, but good all the less. The more deeper we get, the more I want to know who is this mysterious woman and who is on this comitee. Poor Zile can't catch with Stan giving away his location.

Hopefully they show us the faces of this comitee. I think Zile is more afraid of the comitee than the police, and he can't win. I think if he gives them what they want, he knows too much and they will kill him.
    Last edited by zoombie; 02-20-2009 at 07:54 PM.

RonDrakenfan17 is offline Luffy fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    Tonight is the final part of this three part episode. I have some news, this is not the season finale. This episode sets up the three part season finale titled The Secret Engine, in which the secrets to the Mach 6 is revaled and final gains the power to be gas free, which is Zile's nightmare, and the head of the comitee is revealed during this three part.

So this episode is not going to be as epic as we hoped, but it should set things up nicely, somehow Zile gets out of his situation in this episode. I don't know how he can possibly do it, but he does somehow.

Edit: Not as good as last week, but good all the less. The more deeper we get, the more I want to know who is this mysterious woman and who is on this comitee. Poor Zile can't catch with Stan giving away his location.

Hopefully they show us the faces of this comitee. I think Zile is more afraid of the comitee than the police, and he can't win. I think if he gives them what they want, he knows too much and they will kill him.
    How did you know the title? Cool though. Yah I enjoyed this episode, gave a couple of Lucey/Speed hints can't help but to feel bad for X. Why do I have a feeling that Annalise will try to use X to get under Speeds skin? You said season finale, does that mean its been confirmed that will get a third season? I hope so
    Yah I'm getting more curious about the mysterious woman two, I bet she was one of Speeds old foes. I also think that shadowy figure that appeared tonight was Speed himself. I like that Annalise is taking on an evil role, she and those crazy twins remind me of Team Rocket of Pokemon but more series 1ish style LOL. Next weeks looks awesome, Zile returning I have a feeling with Speed stopping him to soon that they'll capture Speed along with the Mach 5. That would be crazy, than he'd get to see the mysterious people.
    One Piece fan. Bleach fan.