Search the Site:
Follow Us:
    RonDrakenfan17 is offline Luffy fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Speed Racer Next Generation: Comet Run Part 2 Talkback thread

Like This Thread!

Hello made a talkback thread for the two part episode of Comet Run. Feel free to post your thoughts on it here.

I loved it, its my new favorite episode of Speed Racer Next Generation. Animation was awesome and I loved the fabulous team work between Speed/Conar/Lucey and I love how they finally moved forward with the Zile plot. Now X is starting to not get a good feeling about him. And I loved how Conar is really angry at both Zile and Speeds new foe its a pretty cool side to him. I can't wait to see how this new arc ends its pretty exciting. Over all I'm loving it.

Edit;

Also it was cool seeing some of Zile/Speeds rivalry here.
    One Piece fan. Bleach fan.

zoombie is offline Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I find it ironic, the one time Zile is not a bad guy, they figure it out that that he is a bad guy.

I hope when this is all over, they don't revert back to the thinking just becauce Randel is the bad guy this time, that they misjudged Zile and he is not a bad guy.

BTW, I was right that cola is gasoline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoombie View Post
    I find it ironic, the one time Zile is not a bad guy, they figure it out that that he is a bad guy.

I hope when this is all over, they don't revert back to the thinking just becauce Randel is the bad guy this time, that they misjudged Zile and he is not a bad guy.

BTW, I was right that cola is gasoline.
    Yah that is the funny part, they finally all figure out Zile is the bad guy. Well Speeds been suspecting Zile to be bad for a while now its just every one else is getting wind of it now. I hope X says some thing to Zile about his cheating when the arc is over. This show is really getting good
    Randel I must say is a pretty fun villain, I mean he's willing to do any thing to win and I mean push Speed off the road/Cheat every thing. Zile was just willing to kill Speed but hide his secret. Speed though now has proofe that Randel has been cheating not just becuase of the gasoline but also that picture
    He's going down, unless they blackmail him, would Speed do that though? Hmm.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have you noticed the suttle character arcs, besides Speed himself. Conner and Lucy have grown as characters, and in their job in Speed's crew. Conner is more compedent, not so much of a goofball as he was in the beginning. He is still a goofball, but not the way he was in the beginning.

Not only our hero and his two sidekicks, but X as well, he has slowly changed and developped over time. Even Annarlesse as suttle changed. she is not the same brat she was in the beginning. She is still a brat, but not as bad as se was in the beginning.

It is not easy to tell, but if you watch an early episode and a more recent episode back to back, you will notice the differences in these characters.

BTW, isn't ironic that in this episode a lot of bad stuff happens to Zile. He finally gets some much needed karma, and this is the one time, he is not the bad guy.

You think there is going to be any unexpected team up, would Zile really be helpful for once? Or will Spead just take care of Randel himself, and Zile just be the comic relief buffon he has been so far for this multy part episode, seat this one out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Have you noticed the suttle character arcs, besides Speed himself. Conner and Lucy have grown as characters, and in their job in Speed's crew. Conner is more compedent, not so much of a goofball as he was in the beginning. He is still a goofball, but not the way he was in the beginning.

Not only our hero and his two sidekicks, but X as well, he has slowly changed and developped over time. Even Annarlesse as suttle changed. she is not the same brat she was in the beginning. She is still a brat, but not as bad as se was in the beginning.

It is not easy to tell, but if you watch an early episode and a more recent episode back to back, you will notice the differences in these characters.

BTW, isn't ironic that in this episode a lot of bad stuff happens to Zile. He finally gets some much needed karma, and this is the one time, he is not the bad guy.

You think there is going to be any unexpected team up, would Zile really be helpful for once? Or will Spead just take care of Randel himself, and Zile just be the comic relief buffon he has been so far for this multy part episode, seat this one out.
    No I've noticed the character changes too, Conner mainly. I mean he's become confident around Speed not as much as a fan boy over Speed Racer. I mean he still has a Speed doll and all but doesn't talk about him as much. He's my second favorite character next to Speed, helps the gang out a lot. I do love the karma Zile is getting and yah its funny LOL. I don't know if there will be a team up between Zile and Speed, maybe though I expect Zile to back stab Speed in the end after getting rid of his other annoying foe. Oy poor Speed so many enemies but he's a pretty smart kid himself

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonDrakenfan17 View Post
    No I've noticed the character changes too, Conner mainly. I mean he's become confident around Speed not as much as a fan boy over Speed Racer. I mean he still has a Speed doll and all but doesn't talk about him as much. He's my second favorite character next to Speed, helps the gang out a lot.
    So you agree with me. He is still the same comic relief character, but he is more compedent and useful. If I can make a comparisson in terms of character growth to another Nicktoon character, it is like Sokka from Avatar. Still maintains the original sense of humor, but has improved as someone Spead can depent on more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So you agree with me. He is still the same comic relief character, but he is more compedent and useful. If I can make a comparisson in terms of character growth to another Nicktoon character, it is like Sokka from Avatar. Still maintains the original sense of humor, but has improved as someone Spead can depent on more.
    Intrestingly enough I'm a fan of both characters
    But yah they both did change for the best over the course of the series. I hope this show gets a second series