zoombie is online now Forum Elder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Speed Racer: The Next Generation Comet Run pt 1 Thread

Like This Thread!
    Okay so what did you think of this epsiode, which is part 1 of a multy part episodes. Since the other multy part episodes were 3 parts, I assume this is a 3 parter.

I loved the old school outfits that Randel and Zile were wearing. They looked like classic cartoon hencmen. LOL What was also funny that Zile's car is the worst car ever.

For once I don't know, how it will end, because if Randel doesn't win, it will change the strucure of the show. If Speed wins and gets control of his company and can do what ever he wants, he won't be the Speed anymore. Unless he wins it, than the company goes bankrupt.

Prediction, I think Randel's cola is really gasoline. He will be exposed as a frad. Very likely the company the winner wins will be worthless.

RonDrakenfan17 is offline Luffy fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I enjoyed the episode. I don't know how I'd feel if he'd win, I think that new guy Randle is evil, Speeds normally very good with these things and with how the music plays when he's on I don't know. Also yah I'm not sure how this will end either, I didn't expect those rocks to really hit Speeds car. I hope every thing works out in the end. Zile trying to make Speed feel bad becuase he wasn't on his great team blah. I'm glad Ziles not doing so good haha. Over all yah can't wait for the next episode, did the preview for that episode air yet? I haven't seen it yet

Edit;

I also think its cool how Speed/Lucey/Conar are camping and I love there team work.
    One Piece fan. Bleach fan.