View Poll Results: How was this episode?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

1 14.29%

2 28.57%

2 28.57%

0 0%

2 28.57%
    Bryan is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talkback - Shuriken School "Eizan's Shadow" (9-3-06)

Like This Thread!

Nickelodeon Premiere

Shuriken School
    #107 "Eizan's Shadow"

Premieres: Sunday, September 3 at 11:30AM

tucsoncoyote is offline Time to get my "Game face" on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kazumi was a pain in the neck!

I was able to catch this episode and I have to say this.. Kazumi was one royal pain in the neck! (Poor Eizan, the poor kid shouldn't have had to stand up with Kazumi, who I felt was a spoiled little rich kid.)

As for The rest, I'm at least impressed that the teachers actually supported Eizan's stand on this, and that they realized that Eizan was right about Kasumi..(Heck Katana School should have kept him... that is until Kazumi trashed the place).

all in all a fairly good ep, and I think the funny bit was Principal-Sama, taking the check around the school like it was his "Girlfriend".

At least I can say this ep was good, An I give it 4 out of 5 Shurikens.. it's not perfect but then when you had to deal with Kazumi, it was hilarious.

Cryptozoology 101: The truth is real.

Friday nights on CN.. Action, Adventure, and.. Chilli Fries?

Kim Possible 2002-2007. Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. and for one brief Moment, we the fans, did save the world.

btv
    btv is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or is this show borderlining on a great concept, but held back by the fact that the writing and the animation is just very, very, average?

The character models are extremely simple, it just bugs the heck out of me. The animation looks a bit washed-out and too flash-animated. And the jokes.. if there are any... are almost too generic or average to care about.

However, the concept is still a good one, and I have hopes that this thing gets better.

Simon Trent is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or is this show borderlining on a great concept, but held back by the fact that the writing and the animation is just very, very, average?
    I'd have to agree with that. The plot was generic and the Kazumi character was your standard annoying brat with no redeeming character traits. He even sounds like fellow ne'er-do-well, Mr. Remy Buxaplenty. But, then again, this is only episode. Shuriken School will probably rise out of this mediocrity before long.

One good point: The jokes were pretty funny (to me, at least). The running gag with the headmaster guy and that check was hilarious. Especially the bit with the end when he calls the check at its house.

Three/five.

Ultra8 is offline Now all I/You can do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An okay episode.
    That rich brat really needed to get smacked, the fight with Katana school to not-retrive him was funny, and the Headmaster's obsession with that check was on the funny/almost-creepy side.
    Toonami 1997-2008/2012 -
    Darkseid Facts:4. Darkseid is the reason Waldo is hiding.
    "Sore wa himitsu desu."

"There is no front or behind! Only your destruction!!" - Ashuramaru, SDGundam
    "Yopopoi! Tupopoi! Supopopopoi!" -Yopopo

Conan-san is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm only going to say this once...

"Con-artist!"
    *Kicks Shruiken School Creators in the shins before running off*

Auto-Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by btv
    Must...resist...Naruto-cowtowting....