View Poll Results: Howmany stars does this one get?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

3 23.08%

2 15.38%

1 7.69%

3 23.08%

2 15.38%

0 0%

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aquadementia is online now Mutant Snow Goons!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

SpongeBob SquarePants Talkback "All That Glitters/Wishing You Well"

Like This Thread!

SpongeBob SquarePants

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    Spongebob Squarepants!
    Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
    Spongebob Squarepants!
    If nautical nonsense be something you wish,
    Spongebob Squarepants!
    Then drop on the deck and flub like a fish!

Episode #072 "All That Glitters / Wishing You Well"

Air Times (eastern/pacific)
    Premiere ... June 2 7:00 PM
    Repeat ..... June 3 9:30 AM

Episode Synopses
    All That Glitters
    Spoiler:

SpongeBob's spatula is broken while making a Monster Krabby Patty. This gives him a chance to buy a fancy new one. But we're talking about spatulas here. The bond between a sponge and his spatula runs deep. Will the new spatula help SpongeBob's heart heal, or will it only be a reminder of what once was?

Wishing You Well
    Spoiler:

When a wishing well is installed near the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob down in a bucket to collect the coins that will be dropped by people making their wishes. SpongeBob figures out that this just a scam, and sets out to make all of the wishes come true.

Cast
    Tom Kenny........ SpongeBob
    Bill Fagerbakke.... Patric Star
    Rodger Bumpass...... Squidward
    Clancy Brown........ Mr. Krabs

Notes:
    Also new tonight
    Catscratch "Katilda/Secret Door"
    Avatar: The Last Airbender "Bitter Work"

Please don't vote before you've seen the show.
    Last edited by Aquadementia; 06-02-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Stop by the Fun & Games Board.
    It's like dropping anvils on the ducks of your imagination
    Now with
    Caption My Avatar! Caption Your Avatar!

Questions Only as seen on TV
    Velociraptor Fun Facts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked this one a lot. The spatula ep was hilarious. The wishing well ep took a strange turn and had a very predictable ending, but it was still enjoyable IMO.

DarthGonzo is online now Ten Years on TZ!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved "All That Glitters." It was just really odd and kooky, and that's how I like my Spongebob episodes. And after a while of being naked Spongebob started to look sort of off-model and bizarre. Him crying at everyone was hilarious, especially when Pat got involved.

Bubblegum Girl is offline Magic User Wannabe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only part I like was when Plankton made his wish of being big and it came true.

I.R Joey is online now Yep my face got stuck this way
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't get why some people are saying that Spongebob isn't funny anymore. These episodes proved that this show is still very humurous.
    Question the Answers.

Every time you decide not to go to my artist's blog an angel has its wings viciously mutilated. Do you really want that on your conscience?
    http://stephenpjames.blogspot.com/

Fan of Sponge is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't get to see 'All That Glitters,' but I did get to see 'Wishing You Well.' In my opinion, the episode had one too many musical numbers for an eleven and a half minute episode. I also wonder why Mr. Krabs was mad about when everyone's wishes came true? It does not affect his business at all and instead, the well will collect more money as people start to see the effects of the wishing well thus making Mr. Krabs rich. I thought Plankton would wish for a Krabby Patty. However, I'm glad the crew has brainstormed new ideas instead of recycling others. This was done very well.

Rolling Cloud is offline ...too early....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love the part where spongebob goes "All that glitters is not gold!" to the television screen in: All That Glitters
    My Facebook
    Kick her ass outta bed and tell her to sleep on the horribly uncomfortable futon like everyone else who crashes here. XD -Sparticus

It taught me that one plus one equals one on a bun -.bg

DarthGonzo is online now Ten Years on TZ!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud5543
    I love the part where spongebob goes "All that glitters is not gold!" to the television screen in: All That Glitters
    That was my favorite part.

Neo Ultra Mike is offline Creeping Shadow of 7000+ Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    In my opinion, the episode had one too many musical numbers for an eleven and a half minute episode.
    What, didn't it only have two? And weren't they fairly short. That's not enough to consider too many. (I mean Rocko's Modern Life "Zanzibar" had at least three regular musical numbers plus some inverted repeats and it's one of the most classic segments of the show and of Nickeldeon in general). Besides you at least had to like Squidward's reaction to it. "Well that was the worst song I ever heard".

I also wonder why Mr. Krabs was mad about when everyone's wishes came true? It does not affect his business at all and instead, the well will collect more money as people start to see the effects of the wishing well thus making Mr. Krabs rich.
    I'm fairly sure he was more peeved at Spongebob for believing in such a thing as magic and wanting to disprove him on that. He also might be slightly peeved at not collecting that much money from the well (Wasn't it only like less then 20 cents? And that was having to work a whole day while Spongebob was in the well and seeing everyone else get things they wanted).

I thought Plankton would wish for a Krabby Patty. However, I'm glad the crew has brainstormed new ideas instead of recycling others. This was done very well.
    Actually since all the way back to his debut episode "Plankton!" Plankton's wanted to be tall. ("Do you know what I would want to get in the whole wide world?" "A booster seat?" "A booster seat? Hot dog!"). It's probably his second biggest dream next to getting a Krabby Patty, which he probably wants to do on his own.

This episode was a lot better then the last one. "All that Glitters" had a lot of classic moments, to Spongebob screaming to the new snooty spatula rejecting SB (even after he payed everything he had to get it) to the Old Spatula returning and Spongebob's arms breaking off at the end) and was an interesting ideas. And "Wishing You Well" was even better, from Mr. Krabs finding out what a Wishing well was to Spongebob's songs to everyone's wishes to (my favorite part) Spongebob, Patrick and squidward getting stuck in the well. The ending was admittingly weak but this was still a high quality segment. Making this the best ep since "Krusty Towers/"Mrs Puff You're Fired".
    Man now I"m up to 7,000+ posts. Hard to believe it took me 8 something years to get that many. How long will it take me to get another thousand? Guess you're going to have to keep reading what I have to say to find out.... I hope you've been doing that anyway as I feed off the attention.

The Cartoon is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I said 7. I loved both the episodes. Season 4 is the best season of Spongebob yet. All that glitters is another spongebob episode that turns a nice idea into something weird. He's losing a best friend (nice part) which is is spatchula (weird part). I also liked wishing you well. I can't wait to see what plankton does now that he's no longer verticlly challenged lol. Too bad it won't continue in any other episodes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast