Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate this saga

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll

16 43.24%
  • ****1/2

3 8.11%

7 18.92%
  • ***1/2

2 5.41%

0 0%
  • **1/2

1 2.70%

0 0%
  • *1/2

3 8.11%

1 2.70%
  • 1/2

4 10.81%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Discuss this Spider-Man: The Animated Series multi-part epic episode!

Six Forgotten Warriors, Chapter I
    Originally Aired September 19, 1997
    Keane Marlow, an old friend of Uncle Ben, reappears in Aunt May's life and is introduced to Peter Parker. Peter discovers that his parents were involved in international espionage and sets out to investigate at the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters. Meanwhile, the Kingpin and Herbert Landon hire the Insidious Six to retrieve a mysterious item called the Doomsday Device. The first step of the plan: to break Chameleon out of the S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters!

Six Forgotten Warriors, Chapter II: Unclaimed Legacy
    Originally Aired September 26, 1997
    Spider-Man goes head-to-head with the Kingpin and the Insidious Six and is rendered unconscious. With Spider-Man in shackles, Kingpin reveals his plans to use the Doomsday Device but is interrupted when Silver Sable and the Wildpack burst into the scene!

Six Forgotten Warriors, Capter III: Secrets of the Six
    Originally Aired October 3, 1997
    Peter and Robbie meet Omar Mosley, a former sidekick to the Black Marvel, who recounts the origins of Captain America and the Six American Warriors. Meanwhile, the Kingpin sends the Insidious Six to hunt all the remaining members of the Six America Warriors and take the rings they used to activate their super powers. Learning that the rings will be used to active the Doomsday Device, Spider-Man goes on a mission to intercept the Insidious Six!

Six Forgotten Warriors, Chapter IV: The Six Fight Again
    Originally Aired October 10, 1997
    Kingpin and the Insidious Six battle against Spider-Man and the Six Forgotten Warriors for possession of the last ring that will activate the Doomsday Device. With things looking bleak for the heroes, Silver Sable and the Wildpack arrive just in time to witness the release of Captain America and the Red Skull from the vortex they've been trapped in for fifty years!

Six Forgotten Warriors, Chapter V: The Price of Heroism
    Originally Aired October 17, 1997
    The Red Skull's son Rhienholdt Kragov, is transformed into a super villain with the power to control electricity by the Doomsday Device. He names himself Electro and sets off to control all the world's electricity supply. Realizing the severity of the situation, Spider-Man along with Captain America and the Six Forgotten Warriors team up to contain the powerful new villain!

Comments?

Kolbar is offline @Cinecrisis on Twitter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No comments yet on this epic story?!

Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good story arc. Loved the return of Captain America, thought the whole Captain America/Super soldier thing was handled beautifully. Not a fan of the 6 forgotten warriors, they should have had Bucky in it at the least instead of those JLA ripoffs. Liked The Red Skull. Didn't really see the need of the insidious 6 but they weren't bad. Its nice to see Electro handled properly thought he was great as a God and not some punk who got lucky to get his powers. This should be released on DVD as one massive story. Spider-man meets Captain America or something like that.
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

Discloner is offline Spooned to death
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen it before, and still loved it! Great Plot and kept me watching for all of the episodes.

5 Stars. I love that wall crawler!
    Toonami: Absolution NeXt
    Evolution of the Revolution
    [The X Bridge] [TDA] [Infolink] [ANX] = [TICA]

Support ReBoot!

kkofofo is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    amazing episode arc. i loved it. It had action and everything. i wasent expected chameleon to betray kingpin and be the step-son of the red skull. cool cool just amazing but not as good as the secret wars 3-parter. But good. I give it 4 stars.
    ruler of the galaxy and lord of the brooms. Go go so so ha ha

Joe Tully is offline I want the toilet seat.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by The Red Bird
    Good story arc. Loved the return of Captain America, thought the whole Captain America/Super soldier thing was handled beautifully. Not a fan of the 6 forgotten warriors, they should have had Bucky in it at the least instead of those JLA ripoffs.
    The 6 warriors were not JLA ripoffs, but were actual Marvel characters from the Golden Age, back from when Marvel was known as Timely. But the only one who really made it out of the Golden Age was Capt. America, though Black Marvel did serve as a mentor in the short-lived comic series, Slingers. I don't really see how you could call them ripoffs of the JLA at all, since the characters seem very different to me.

If you look up any of Marvel's recent Golden Age TPBs, you can find stories with the characters in today's shows.

oranthal is offline A hero in life and in death
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    crap, i forgot to see and record this. are there going to be other marathons that show a complete story arc in the near future?

Ajax is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is the reason why I loved Spider Man: TAS. For its great sagas. This was like the fourth time I watched the Six Forgotten Warriors, it still a blast to watch.

Antiyonder is offline Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great episode.

I'm guessing this mini-series was planned when season three was near completion.

Anyone remember the episode Framed?
    Richard Fisk said to the Chameleon something like it made sense for Peter to be branded a traitor considering what the Chameleon mentioned about his parents.
    Deadpool on the "genius" of Hollywood: Everything's turned into a movie these days. -- Old TV shows, board games, candy bars. And let me tell ya, I'm totally stoked for Butterfinger The Movie.

JohnStewart-GL is offline Mighty JLU memba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

great

i thought this was a great saga. I loved seeing Captain America fighting alongside Spiderman. I don't know the comics history for the six forgotten warrior so i dont know if they nailed them in this ep. I liked seeing Electro, i believe this was his only Spiderman:TAS appearance. 5 starz
    -G- UNIT!!!!

' LIGHT EM UP!!' - GL _ John Stewart

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast