Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No EVO Today!!! ):-(

Like This Thread!
    no X-men today?
    What the frag happenned. I set my vcr for the usual 11:30 timeslot only to see Yu-Gi-Oh! I hate that show. Is the WB becoming NICK. Is EVo the new ZIM? It was supposed to be Day of Reckoning. Suddenly, I have a craving for FROG LEGS.
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

Czar Gato is offline Walkin' on the wild side
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I noticed that as well. Were they planning on airing a new episode, or were they going to show a rerun, seeing as it's the Saturday before Christmas?

Auggie Doggie is offline Timmy Turner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Waiting for someone to say...

THAT'S JAMIE KELLNER FOR YA!!!!!!!!

But, seriously. I feel your pain (John, my older brother, is also a fan [and a long-time devotee of X-Men]). And, if they are now making last-minute changes like Nick, there has to be a criminal mastermind behind it, like Scannel is for Nick.
    I think Scooby-Doo is knida over-rated and all of the HB Dogs should be praised.
    Wouldn't it be great if their could be more Peanuts specials on DVD?
    It was just what my career needed - I was at the top and now I'm at the bottom.
    -Halle Berry, after "winning" the Razzie Award for Worst Actress

Pyro is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was really upset too and was about to post a thread of my own until I saw this. I really wanted to see "Day of Reckoning" but the thing that really makes me mad is that this is the second time that that crap show Yu-Gi-Oh has come on instead of "Day of Reckoning". They'll never be able to show a rerun of it! I'm thinking of going down to the station and yelling at them. Well, not really but at least talking to them and trying to work something out.
    "Quick, everyone! Into that abandoned factory! We'll be safe among the dangerous machinery!" ~ Fred Jones

Kaner is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Grrrrrr fargin' Yugi-oh! Anywho, does anyone know if there is going to be another season and when they are going to re-air "Under Lock and Key" (only episode I've missed so far)?
    Who's the coolest two-seater high octane brother? I'm asking you.

Anarky is offline Team Conan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by JerkBox
    Grrrrrr fargin' Yugi-oh! Anywho, does anyone know if there is going to be another season and when they are going to re-air "Under Lock and Key" (only episode I've missed so far)?
    you can bank on another season, remember...x2 is just around the corner

they'll probably re-air Under Lock & Key in the Spring.
    I've got my fingers crossed for EVO on weekdays...but with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh around, I'm not staking my hopes on that happening. Why do the most horrible programs get the most air time???
    Sonicsgate.org :a 2-hour documentary chronicling the unique circumstances that led to the Sonics' exodus to OKC

(1967-2008) Seattle Supersonics

czyznyck99 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ratings would suggest that "crap" is what kids want to see. With X2 in May, WB would be dumb to not continue X-men Evolution. I really hope they don't hold off the last four eps until the spring, though...

Later.

kkofofo is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why does kids wb keep post ponding day of reckoning can someone write a letter to the network saying whats wrong
    ruler of the galaxy and lord of the brooms. Go go so so ha ha

Conan-san is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by czyznyck99
    Ratings would suggest that "crap" is what kids want to see. With X2 in May, WB would be dumb to not continue X-men Evolution. I really hope they don't hold off the last four eps until the spring, though...

Later.
    Doesn't this remind anyone of a certain Mecha show?

Sandoz is offline Thin Man Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does the world need three episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh a day? No, it doesn't. Cripes, I'm glad I have DoR on tape, but I feel bad for the people who keep getting jerked around because of inconsistant schedule changes.
    "As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness that was very pleasurable, until I realized that it wasn't a nectarine at all, but a HUMAN HEAD."
    ~Jack Handey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast