Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate This Episode

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

1 25.00%

1 25.00%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

1 25.00%
  • **1/2

0 0%

1 25.00%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Assuming it gets another season, I heard it was already cancelled, and it seems the show won't be at Comic-Con, which is a bad sign.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

thomas2313412 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    Assuming it gets another season, I heard it was already cancelled, and it seems the show won't be at Comic-Con, which is a bad sign.
    Really?

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas2313412 View Post
    Really?
    No not really. More misinformation about the show, just like the misinformation spread before the show's premiere that it would only be 13 episodes and was already cancelled. Those were lies as well. Here is the official Marvel Animation panel description for Comic-Con this year:

Jeph Loeb (Marvel's head of television; Hydra Agent) returns for what's become one of the most popular television panels at San Diego. Join Jeph, Stephen Wacker (VP -animation & writing panel blurbs), Cort Lane(huge nerd, VP), and Eric Radomski (giant dork, SVP) for the latest news on the House of Ideas' hit animated shows: Marvel's Avengers Assembleand Marvel's Hulk & The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Plus: See the eye-popping world premiere of Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors' history-making epic: "Spider-Verse"! Double plus: A special exclusivesurprise for Marvel fans that you will all be talking about for the rest of the convention!
    Well according to the description, it will be at Comic-Con. Do you have a link or source about it being cancelled?
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Gold Guy is offline Long-eared grinch?
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    No not really. More misinformation about the show, just like the misinformation spread before the show's premiere that it would only be 13 episodes and was already cancelled. Those were lies as well. Here is the official Marvel Animation panel description for Comic-Con this year:

Well according to the description, it will be at Comic-Con. Do you have a link or source about it being cancelled?
    My bad.

I had previously seen a report saying that only Spider-Man, Assemble, and Guardians would be featured at the Marvel Animation panel, and that Guardians would be replacing Hulk. I should have waited for confirmation, though.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disappointing follow up to the last episode. I thought the Warbound were kind of wasted (and it looked like Korg and others like him were native to Sakaar), and the origin of Skaar didn't really explain anything. Or, at least, not what I expected it to explain (like, how he's Hulk-like). Did they neglect to give Elloe a name card?
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Frontier is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Disappointing follow up to the last episode. I thought the Warbound were kind of wasted (and it looked like Korg and others like him were native to Sakaar), and the origin of Skaar didn't really explain anything. Or, at least, not what I expected it to explain (like, how he's Hulk-like). Did they neglect to give Elloe a name card?
    This is pretty much my thoughts as well. Not a bad episode and a decent finale, but definitely not as good as the episode that preceded it. I think this whole arc could've used just one more episode, to better pace out and expand the plot and maybe fit in Caiera. It was kinda weird that they just made Hiroim a villain in place of her .

And yeah, it was weird that Elloe was so important to the plot yet she was the only member of the Warbound not to get a name card or even get named. And this is coming from a show that practically name cards everybody .

A little disappointed that we didn't get to see Savage Hulk turn up one more time in the finale since I was looking forward to that happening. We only got one "Hulk Smash" and that was it .

Well, with the season 2 announcement, hopefully SMASH will definitely improve in the future and have more episodes like "No More Monsters." As far as first seasons go, I'd say SMASH's was better than some of its animated predecessors and I enjoyed it enough to look forward to what the next season has to offer .

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Guy View Post
    My bad.

I had previously seen a report saying that only Spider-Man, Assemble, and Guardians would be featured at the Marvel Animation panel, and that Guardians would be replacing Hulk. I should have waited for confirmation, though.
    Well about that confirmation. Hulk and the Agents of SMASH is continuing. It's not cancelled. Guardians of the Galaxy animated was announced, but only a test reel was shown. More announcements about the show will be made later.

Obviously, if that report did say that, it was a lie and nothing more than fake news and misinformation that the internet is famous for.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12