Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this Issue!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

1 16.67%

1 16.67%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

2 33.33%
  • 1/2

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I just watched this stupid episoide..........why are they use the hulks more properly.........the compound hulk is the silliest idea i have ever seen.......the design of fing fang foom is terrible.........i just cant take more of that....just 1 season is enough,,,PLEASE

Straight Edge is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Skaar fix! Hold still!" -- was about he only part I enjoyed of this episode.

mrbean1500 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the beginning of this episode was basically one of the teen titans dc nation shorts...

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I liked this a lot more than Impy's appearance on Avengers Assemble. He was a lot more interesting after his powers got drained.
    I actually agree, which is why I kinda liked this. Added bonus of having some other green villains, Sauron and Fin Fang Foom.

Quote Originally Posted by webmonkey44 View Post
    for some reason i everytime i see a marvel based tv episode featuring impossible man it always gets received poorly...I dont know why though...I mean bat mite and mr mixypin dont get this treatment so why batmite?
    Batmite ruined the 70's Batman cartoon but on Batman the Brave and the Bold, he was much better used, a nice mix of meta and it's practically the producers talking to the audience and the audience talking back in one character. I was so-so on Zyx's episode of Legion of Superheroes, but I did like Nosyarg Kcid/Larry on Teen Titans. That was when Titans could get REALLY silly in between serious stuff. As for Mr. Mxyzptlk, he wasn't as out there and Superman himself didn't feel out of character at all.

When the Impossible Man shows up, everyone seems to dumb down. And maybe it's because he's an alien rather than an interdimensional being like the DC imps that hurts him. Impy can get a little too powerful sometimes, and I found it ridiculous on FF: WGH. I just plain didn't like him on Avengers Assemble or his episode. For whatever reason, I thought he was used well here (as well as Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. use anything).
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

RoyalRubble is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only thing I liked in this episode was the brief mention of Hank Pym/Ant-Man. No idea when we'll actually get to see him (I'd actually be more interested in seeing Wasp to be honest) but it's nice to get some sort of confirmation he at least exists. Other than that, nothing really stood out - I thought Impossible Man was more tolerable here than on Avengers Assemble (though not by much), and it was neat seeing Sauron again, and Fin Fang Foom make his debut here even though I didn't really care for his new design.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12