toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who are the most attractive women in Marvel animated series?

Like This Thread!

My votes go to:

Thundra - Ultimate Spider-Man
    Amora the Enchantress - Earth's Mightiest Avengers
    The Black Cat - Spider-Man 1994

PapaGreg is online now Getting off from violence
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If USM gave us anything then I say Aunt May

Avengers EMH Wasp

Spec Spiderman Gwen

Freddy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was going throught my puberty, I used to wacth video below over and over again.

End results: She-Hulk is my favorite female superhero today (and I swear that isn't only because of perverted reasons).

Honorable mentions: Black Cat (Spectacular Spider-Man) and Domino (Wolverine and the X-Men).

Goldstar Neo is offline Dat's cold, bro!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought that I was the only one who liked Ultimate Spider Man's Aunt May.

Also, The Super Hero Squad Show's She Hulk. Yeah, you heard that right.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Opinions. Riffs. Geeks. Other stuff.

JTMarsh is online now Wing Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From the 90s X-Men series - Rogue, Storm and Jean Grey

From the 90s Spider-Man series - Black Cat/Felicia Hardy, Mary-Jane Watson

From Avengers EMH - Ms. Marvel, Amora the Enchantress

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Enchantress from Hulk vs. and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Gotta go with the bad girls, they are always more interesting.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You should mention more to why you like them aside of the appearance.

Here are my favs:

1. Wasp (Avengers EMH):

Aside of her appearance, what most attract me was her personality. The way she acts where she knows what she's facing it's serious but taking the stress she makes fun of the villains like Modok, Whirlwind and other villains. I do admit she comes a bit annoying when she fights with Hank but overall she's one of the few Avengers that you can get along just fine. I like her outfit on EMH but would have good if she had a change of outfit a bit where she wears some of her well known outfits tho in the final episode of Season 1 they did an homage to her first outfit in the comics.

2.Mockingbird (Avengers EMH):

Even tho she appeared in a few episodes i like the design of Mockingbird (i mean who doesn't when a hot girl wears a sexy leotard lol) but also like the way she acts. I like how she has a sense of humor and almost try to fool the Hydra Goons till Reaper stop them. Also like how she know the qualities of everyone like Hawkeye and Captain America also trying to fight(knowing she can't defeat them) even the strongest opponent like Super Skrull.

3. Black Widow(Avengers EMH):

Unlike Mockingbird, Natasha is mysterious and you never if she's a double agent or not. Aside of her looks she can really fool everyone (we saw that with Hawkeye) also her fighting skills shows she can fight the Hulk with both her skills and intelligence. My fav scenes of her is the way she walks, very sexy but at the same time showing a true femme fatale.

4. Maria Hill (Avengers EMH):

I know some dislike her but for me it's a bit of both where i hate the way she acts but there sometimes you like that attitude of hers where it does goes on who she's talking. I really find her attractive especially her short hair and usually i'm not into short hair girls but when it comes to Maria, she does look good with that hair style.

5. Mary Jane Watson(Spectacular Spider-Man):

I will say it, this is HOW Mary Jane should be. Aside of her looks, her personality is what she win me over. When she first show up giving the classic "Face it Tiger, you just hit the Jackpot" Vanessa Marshall really pull it well on giving that line and her later appearance was also great where she's daring, fun to hang out, she's the party girl that you love to hang and date.

6. Black Cat(Spectacular Spider-Man):

Just like MJ, i think they did a good job with Black Cat on both the looks and personality where she has that thing where she's having fun and even when you want to get mad at her when she does something like stealing, you can't help yourself playing with her. Her design was very attractive to me but also the way she talks to guys.

7. Rogue(90's X-MEN):

Like others, she was very hot when you first see her tho i admit that sometimes her accent was annoyed but still fits her well also she's the better Rogue, along with the X-Men Evolution Rogue.

8. Firestar( Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends):

I admit i haven't seen much of the show but i do remember her and also find her attractive by her looks, the costume just gets me lol.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

macattack is online now I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    When I was going throught my puberty, I used to wacth video below over and over again.

End results: She-Hulk is my favorite female superhero today (and I swear that isn't only because of perverted reasons).

Honorable mentions: Black Cat (Spectacular Spider-Man) and Domino (Wolverine and the X-Men).
    Good God, I think that sequence put half of us 90's kids through puberty back in the day.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Black Widow - Avengers Assemble

Mary Jane Watson - Spider-Man (1994) and Ultimate Spider-Man

Stonewall is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, for the series I've seen (and can remember well enough):

90s X-Men: Rogue (honorable mention to Jean)
    Evo: Rogue (honorable mention again to Jean)
    W&TXM: Scarlet Witch/Dominio tie
    Speccy Spidey: Gwen/Black Cat tie
    Avengers: EMH: Black Widow (honorable mention to Ms Marvel)

Whoops, forgot to add:

Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends: Firestar

Barbossa is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Domino, Emma and Wanda all from W&TXM

Straight Edge is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 - She-Hulk (Agents of SMASH) - I swear she's one of the very few reasons I watch this show. Love strong women, and always been a fan of Shulkie. Her appearance is hot and her sassy attitude is a good match.

2 - Wasp (AEMH) - Attractive looks and fun/vibrant personality (what's not to love?).

3 - Amora the Enchantress (AEMH) - Very hot and her voice actress only added to it.

4 - Ms. Marvel (AEMH) - Like Shulkie, I love how strong, built and sassy Carol was.

5 - Emma Frost (Wolverine and the X-Men) - That outfit left little to the imagination.

RoyalRubble is offline Member Tetris Champion Magma 2 Champion Crazy Go Nuts Champion Crazy Go Nuts 2 Champion Bimmin Champion R4CE 2078 Champion Nuclearoids Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just some of my favorites, in no particular order (separated by shows):

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - Wasp: Loved her design from the beginning, and soon afterwards her personality was a pleasant bonus. Being the only girl on the team for the majority of the show helped too.

Mockingbird: Liked Bobbi's voice more than pretty much anything else about her (though the costume didn't hurt).

Black Widow: Looked great and had some neat moments throughout the show.

X-Men - Jean Grey: Design-wise, I guess I prefer her look from X-Men: Evolution though pretty much all her animated incarnations looked pretty cool. I liked her for the most part (though there have been some stories where she did get pretty annoying), and think she has some pretty great powers - not including her Phoenix "upgrade".

Rogue: Favorite design is from Wolverine & the X-Men. Didn't think the others looked that great.

Emma Frost: Her design from Wolverine & the X-Men was the best. Also liked how she featured more prominently in the show and how her story-arc played out.

Spider-Man - Mary Jane Watson: Not sure which design I like best, but as far as her (wonderful) personality goes I have to go with Spectacular Spider-Man.

Gwen Stacy: Obviously from Spectacular Spider-Man, since that's about the only show where she appeared more than once. Good design (both with and without glasses) and a great character in general.

Felicia Hardy: From the 90s Spider-Man show; liked her design more than her personality or her Black Cat persona. And her voice was great as well.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City