toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

1 16.67%
  • ***1/2

1 16.67%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

1 16.67%
  • *1/2

0 0%

3 50.00%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    Stu
    Stu is offline Marvel Animation Age Webmaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

An all-new episode of Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. debuts this morning on Disney XD!

Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
    "Of Moles and Men"

Episode Premiere Date - October 27th, 2013

Believing his presence in Vista Verde is putting its citizens in danger, Hulk goes underground and becomes savior to the Moloids, but it may be Hulk who needs the saving.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!
    Marvel Animation Age - The World's Finest - Spawn - The Drawing Board

Follow Marvel Animation Age on Twitter @MarvelAAge

Gold Guy is offline I kan spel grate
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not much to say. I thought it was horribly boring.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Motto of the episode: "This is why we can't have nice things"

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good episode. I liked seeing the Moloids and Mole Man, and their designs were pretty faithful to their classic appearance. Mole Man's voice by David H. Lawrence and his short appearance kind of reminded me of Rick Moranis.

I thought it was a little weird that Hulk was ready to just drop everything and live in the Mole Kingdom. I understand his feeling guilty and humiliated by the destruction of Vista Verde, a town full of people that welcomes the Hulks with open arms. That was well done. But considering he formed the Agents of SMASH as a way to protect the other Hulks and give them a place to belong, it was rather selfish on his part. Still I like that this show explores these aspects of Hulk's character.

Steven Melching got the writing credit for this episode. He's worked on a lot of great shows in the past.

I liked the designs for the giant worms (reminded me of Dune) and the queen giant insect kaiju. I especially though liked the ending with Mole Man and the Moloids saving the day. Was not expecting that. Mole Man was actually pretty cool, and I like that he found some footing with Hulk in being misunderstood. Fun little Fantastic Four reference as well.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    An okay episode. I like seeing Vista Verde and how they react to the Hulk. Heh, Mayor Stan, I guess after his term as mayor of Superhero City was over, he moved on. I had to laugh when he said "That was incredible, Hulk!" Mole Man was fun, and considering how much I'm enjoying FF right now, it was great to see the Moloids.

How bad is it for business when you offer multiple Hulks free meals at your diner?
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman