toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Gold Guy is online now This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ManfromMars View Post
    This cartoon is obviously aimed at 5 year-old Japanese boys,and I really don't think it'll come to America.

Anyway,i think I'm going to give it a shot.I'm surprised that it was fan subbed so quickly.I really like these stupid,toy-driven animes like Beyblades,digimon and bokugan,so it seems right up my ally
    I'm pretty sure it will come to America. Disney themselves are paying for it, and it seems tailor-made to air on Disney XD.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

RoyalRubble is offline Member Tetris Champion Magma 2 Champion Crazy Go Nuts Champion Crazy Go Nuts 2 Champion Bimmin Champion R4CE 2078 Champion Nuclearoids Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I managed to watch the first two episodes, and I liked them. Sure the story is a little childish and pretty cliche, but it was fun. I also liked most of the character designs. And I'm glad Wasp is one of the main characters. The animation looks nice, and the action scenes were pretty good so far. It's nothing spectacular but I'd say these two episodes were more entertaining than the majority of other recent Marvel animated projects. This anime show has some potential so I'll most likely keep watching it.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just watched the second episode, and unlike the first one, I saw this one with subtitles.
    Man, was this episode PAINFULLY slow. I enjoy seeing an anime featuring western superheroes, but if it continues to drag on this long, I'll pass on this show. I don't think this will do well in the States. Not only do we have other Marvel cartoons featuring these characters, but I think kids won't enjoy the slow pace.

Conroy reviews Family Guy
    (Last episode)

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Just watched the second episode, and unlike the first one, I saw this one with subtitles.
    Man, was this episode PAINFULLY slow. I enjoy seeing an anime featuring western superheroes, but if it continues to drag on this long, I'll pass on this show. I don't think this will do well in the States. Not only do we have other Marvel cartoons featuring these characters, but I think kids won't enjoy the slow pace.
    I agree with you about the pacing, although Since I've only seen the first two eps, I haven't yet seen a complete story arc, so I'm willing to give them a little slack - although King Cobra holding a hostage seems a little lame, since I could easily write a way out of that (starting with Cap's shield severing the rope to Dr. Strange teleporting her to safety. Still and all, they did need some way to get the heroes in the discs...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Episode #3

The storyboard this week was provided by Series Director Komura Toshi'aki, while the overall duties of the Episode Director were taken on by Sonoda Makoto. I have to wonder if Komura planned on directing this one himself and had to gave the role of Episode Director to another or Sonoda wasn't able to draw a storyboard at the time.

Twenty-seven key animators worked on Episode #3. Among them were Saeki Tetsuya, Shindou Mitsuo, and Shida Naotshi, all of Dragon Ball fame. Shindou Mitsuo is the founder of Shindou Pro and the animation supervisor under which Yamamuro Tadayoshi grew from in-between animator to key animator and eventually to animation supervisor. Lately Shindou Mitsuo has been appearing the credits of nearly every single One Piece episode, providing a small number of cuts for each episode. Shida Naotoshi provided the Iron Man D-Smash stock footage.

The Avengers are all sealed away and Loki is driven off temporarily. Disney should really consider giving each episode a bigger budget than what they're giving now. Episode #3 looks like it was made on $100,000.

Next week: Hawkeye appears!
    Last edited by Jacob T. Paschal; 04-16-2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Added note of Hawkeye appearing in Episode #4.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12