toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I hadn't noticed it before but Comicsalliance pointed out War Machine could be seen as well. That's cool.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

ChibiGoku is offline Something Not Quite Right
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, full staff and cast listing was announced, via TV Tokyo's website. I'll try and get a translation asap, but what is throwing me off is the Series Writer and Music Production (King Ryuu (Liu?) and Studio Kitchen respectfully), neither which I can find information on.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anime News Network has the staff listed. I'm completely unfamiliar with the cast. The only staff name I recognize is Yamamuro Tadayoshi as Character Designer and what I assume will be Chief Animation Supervisor. Yamamuro Tadayoshi is a former Shindou Pro animator who rose to recognition for his work on Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT. Yamamuro eventually became the animation supervisor for Shindou Pro episodes beginning with Dragon Ball Z episode #122. As such his hand quickly began being felt on the series. When Maeda Minoru stopped providing the character designs for Dragon Ball Z movies Yamamuro took over with the eighth film. Yamamuro is currently the character designer for all Dragon Ball animated projects since the end of the Dragon Ball GT TV series.

Too bad this isn't airing on Fuji, now we'll never get a Dragon Ball crossover! I wonder how busy he will be kept with as character designer and chief animation supervisor. It'd be cool if he could provide action cuts for this series.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, unlike most of the MADhouse Marvel anime, we actually have a director who has been in the business, also being series director of some Pretty Cure and Ultimate Muscle anime. And some of the animators have worked on big shows like Dragon Ball (as Jacob mentioned), Pretty Cure, One Piece, Toriko, and Beet: The Vandel Buster.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh wow, Komura Toshi'aki was Series Director of Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! I hope he can ask Ootsuka Takashi to act as an episode director and Tanaka Hironori to return. Tanaka's work on episode #4 of Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! is perhaps the finest work in a Toei Animation animated series.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    T.M. Revolution will provide the Opening and Ending themes. Oh my God. This can't get any better.

T.M. Revolution provided the theme song for the fourth Bleach film, Hell Verse.

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, it kinda makes sense given that TM is a massive comic book geek IIRC. Didn't he do the Japanese theme song for Spider-Man 2 or 3?

Edit: It was Spidey 2

Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like Marvel quite a bit and enjoyed their anime programs from a couple years back, so I will give this new series a shot when they dub it. I want more superhero anime to come out should this prove popular, I've always felt it was an untapped market.
    Twitter - @Bslythegamerguy
    Blog - http://BslyDarkSky.blogspot.com UPDATE - 3/17/14 a NES review of RYGAR.

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob T. Paschal View Post
    T.M. Revolution will provide the Opening and Ending themes. Oh my God. This can't get any better.
    T.M. Revolution on opening and ending? Nice .

The the voice cast has also finally been revealed and... the only ones I could recognize by name were the voice actresses for Wasp and the main kid .