Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rick Jones is online now Keep my glass half-full in '15
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I'm not understanding what there is to be mad about. Between 1992 and 2010, most Marvel series made either capped off somewhere between 13 and 26 episodes. Heck, this was even a thing in the 80s when the big hit series only clocked in at 24 episodes. Marvel series are consistently going longer now than they ever have. 52 episodes is seriously nothing to slouch at and I'd take that over watching a series go so long that it becomes fatigued. I could have done with more AEMH or even a true spinoff series like so many of the longer running action series get but 52 episodes is still a lot to enjoy (whether you like all 52 or not). I'm really happy that 52 has at least become the new average for episode count. If anything I'd just hope for a higher average of quality with the numerous series.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

KCJ506 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Out of all the Marvel and DC cartoons, I believe the only ones to make it past 65 episodes were X-men TAS and Batman TAS.

When it came to old school Disney cartoons, 65 episodes was the limit. This also applied to the live action Disney shows as well. I believe the only one that actually had more than 65 was That's So Raven.

Dsneybuf is offline Behold.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Several Disney Channel shows following Raven's exceeded that number.

CyberCubed is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    These shows should last over 100 episodes. There is plenty of material from the comics to draw from.

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    These shows should last over 100 episodes. There is plenty of material from the comics to draw from.
    Or...

"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12