toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    Gold Guy is online now This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Three whole clips?? Is that more than usual? Anyways, looks like a cool episode.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

Poweranimals is offline Invincible
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has this been picked up for a 2nd season yet?

Gold Guy is online now This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think so, a few months back.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

RoyalRubble is offline Member Tetris Champion Magma 2 Champion Crazy Go Nuts Champion Crazy Go Nuts 2 Champion Bimmin Champion R4CE 2078 Champion Nuclearoids Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looks like the next episode will focus on Hawkeye. Hopefully it will be decent enough and Clint won't be too annoying this time:

The Avengers Hold Cort on the Chaos of Pym Particles

That’s the Hawkeye[-centric] episode, “Crime and Circuses.” It’s no secret to anyone who’s read any of my interviews that Hawkeye is my all-time favorite Marvel character since I was 10-years old. We took a great look at Falcon this week. In our next episode we get to learn about Hawkeye, what makes him tick, his past, his criminal past, and how he became a hero. We understand his point of view on the world through this experience. Our villains are the Circus of Crime, of all things, which is a real sort of classic Silver Age Marvel throwback.
    The plot kind of reminds me of the "Comes a Swordsman" episode from Avengers: United They Stand - here's hoping this will turn out better though.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRubble View Post
    Looks like the next episode will focus on Hawkeye. Hopefully it will be decent enough and Clint won't be too annoying this time:
    Whenever the Circus of Crime is there, I'll be in the audience! HEY RUBE!

strugler is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    double post. plz delete

strugler is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disney XD has released episodes titles and logs for the the last 3 episodes of Avengers Assemble. The first season will now officially conclude on May 25th:

Sunday, May 11
    Original Series – Episode Premiere
    Marvel’s Avengers Assemble “Crime and Circuses”
    (8:00 AM – 8:30AMET/PT)
    When the Circus of Crime rolls into town, Hawkeye’s dark past begins to surface and puts the Avengers in danger.
    TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, May 18
    Marvel’s Avengers Assemble “Exodus”
    (8:00 AM – 8:30AMET/PT)
    Iron Man’s confidence is shaken after he inadvertently puts Falcon in harm’s way. When the Cabal pulls the trigger on its final plan, Tony has to put aside his personal dilemma and be the leader he was born to be.

TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, May 25
    Marvel’s Avengers Assemble “The Final Showdown
    (9:00 AM – 9:30AMET/PT)
    With the Tesseract now in the hands of the Cosmic Skull, the world is in catastrophic peril. Iron Man realizes teaming up with the rest of the Cabal might be their only chance for victory.
    TV-Y7 FV

Roxas_Sora is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The Final Showdown" doesn't surprise me. I mean, seriously, who didn't see this coming? Red Skull was only using the Cabal to have "heavy artillery" against the Avengers. But now that he has the power he wanted to rule the world, he dispose of them as an obsolet tool. Very predictable, isn't it?

RoyalRubble is offline Member Tetris Champion Magma 2 Champion Crazy Go Nuts Champion Crazy Go Nuts 2 Champion Bimmin Champion R4CE 2078 Champion Nuclearoids Champion
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to hear we'll be getting all remaining episodes next month. I guess I'm looking forward to all of them, the first one because of Hawkeye and the other two just to see how this story-arc will play out. The Cabal episodes have been pretty decent so far, hopefully the conclusion will be worth watching. Interesting how the Red Skull became the Iron Skull in the season premiere and now he'll be the Cosmic Skull. As for the log lines presented above, they sound kind of cool I guess but at the same time not as exciting as they probably intended to be.

As a small side note, if anyone still cares, I'll be updating my Hawkeye retrospective next moth as well, following the season finale.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15