toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    cjeromek is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Years ago, I would've killed to have all these Marvel shows on tv but never did I believe the quality would be so mediocre. I've all but given up on both Avengers Assemble and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. The hyperactive nature of storytelling these shows have just seem to rub me the wrong way along with their absurd plots. The only one I actually care for is Ultimate Spider-Man which actually seems to have decent animation and has some good stories and not so good stories.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Fred Tatasciore confirmed he was voicing Banner, but he did not say for what show IIRC.
    Okay thanks.

Freddy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Fred Tatasciore confirmed he was voicing Banner, but he did not say for what show IIRC.
    It seems like that will be in upcoming LEGO game:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Characters and Cast Revealed - IGN

TheVileOne is online now Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fred Tatasciore says he voices Banner in Avengers Assemble:

"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

btgr is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With all due respect, Avengers Assemble is a show that I like, but everybody else seems to hate.

I only watch Avengers Assemble, just for Troy Baker's Hawkeye/Clint Barton.

I will also admit that I really want Ashley Johnson to voice Hawkeye/Kate Bishop in a Marvel Cartoon because of her chemistry with Troy in The Last of Us and because of Troy's over the top portrayal of Clint Barton. And lets face it, I personally predict Disney & Marvel will reunite Troy Baker & Ashley Johnson.

Triant is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I keep thinking Assemble has some potential, and would work better if they didn't keep dumbing it down. Kate Bishop? I think it'd be cool, but it would be great to have new team members who aren't the Movie Avengers. That lineup is already tired, to me. There's hundreds of Marvel universe heroes who could be used. Heck, even EMH dropped the ball on that one.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by btgr View Post
    With all due respect, Avengers Assemble is a show that I like, but everybody else seems to hate.

I only watch Avengers Assemble, just for Troy Baker's Hawkeye/Clint Barton.

I will also admit that I really want Ashley Johnson to voice Hawkeye/Kate Bishop in a Marvel Cartoon because of her chemistry with Troy in The Last of Us and because of Troy's over the top portrayal of Clint Barton. And lets face it, I personally predict Disney & Marvel will reunite Troy Baker & Ashley Johnson.
    Some have their likes and dislikes but unfortunately the majority dislikes AA because of the writing, jokes and adding too much reference from the movies where it should be it's own show, reminds me of the constant reference Darkwing Duck comic book had. Different of course but using constantly it gets tiring rather quickly.

Just for that? I know some folks watch the show because of a character and of course the voice actor but even if you're a fan of his/her work it's not enough to stick around in a show that's just bad or it's not your cup of tea. For example, i like David DeLuise(Voice of Coop from Megas XLR) and Maria Canals Barrera(Voice of Hawkgirl from Justice League) but that doesn't mean i have to watched Wizards of Waverly Place just because they are in it, same goes with Troy Baker, he's good but i'm not sticking around in a show that's just so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Triant View Post
    I keep thinking Assemble has some potential, and would work better if they didn't keep dumbing it down. Kate Bishop? I think it'd be cool, but it would be great to have new team members who aren't the Movie Avengers. That lineup is already tired, to me. There's hundreds of Marvel universe heroes who could be used. Heck, even EMH dropped the ball on that one.
    It does have potential, just get rid of Jeph Loeb and MOA for that and the series would have that potential on being a good show.

What do you mean? EMH came closer when it came on showing Marvel Heroes then AA has. I do believe the reason is because of the Movies or else Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would have been on the team along with Wasp, you might say and Falcon? I dare to say but lets face facts, Falcon is not that popular as those 2.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Choppasmith is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to shamefully admit, one if the things that keep me attached to Agents if SMASH is the voice acting. I like Clancy Brown and Seth Green (especially from being a fan of Robot Chicken)

Speaking of Troy Baker though. When I first heard the announcement, I thought, "Oh, just watch, it's going to be his Nova (Rider) voice from MvC 3." and I'm surprised that he manages to differentiate the two somehow.

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    I do believe the reason is because of the Movies or else Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver would have been on the team along with Wasp, you might say and Falcon? I dare to say but lets face facts, Falcon is not that popular as those 2.
    NONE of those characters are really well known to a general audience to begin with. Falcon is definitely there because of the movies and the racial factor, but as far as most of the audience is concerned it's all greek to them anyway.

macattack is offline I see you!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triant View Post
    At this point I would take Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow becoming a full-fledged series over what Marvel is doing now.

A big problem with the current slate is that things are relentlessly dumbed down, but I don't see that changing anytime soon unless the merchandise begins struggling.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"