toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment on this "Ultimate Spider-Man" episide!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll

2 25.00%
  • ****1/2

0 0%

4 50.00%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

1 12.50%
  • **1/2

1 12.50%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-bit View Post
    Funny the Ultimate Spider-Man wiki credits Tia Taxada as Gamora and looking up Futterman's and Taxada's Imdb pages neither of them were credited as Gamora.
    Wikis are fallible, and driven more by the ego of the admins than facts. /shrug

Infinite-bit is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    Wikis are fallible, and driven more by the ego of the admins than facts. /shrug
    Which is why I checked IMDB.com and I still don't know who really voiced Gamora. But honestly I'm not going to sweat over it anymore.
    Last edited by Infinite-bit; 07-23-2013 at 01:28 AM.

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Below are voice cast details from the end credits to the episode. Click on the image below for a closer look.

kid rabbit is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never liked nova he's this shows ben 10 which teaches kids as long has your a jerk everything will work out

Infinite-bit is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post
    Below are voice cast details from the end credits to the episode. Click on the image below for a closer look.

Oh thank the stars I wasn't able to see the credits on my DVR recording thanks to Disney XD shrinking them so they can show whatever was coming up next.

Quote Originally Posted by kid rabbit View Post
    I never liked nova he's this shows ben 10 which teaches kids as long has your a jerk everything will work out
    Haven't you heard being a jerk and not receiving karmic retribution for your horrible actions in cartoons is all the rage now, I mean look at Johnny Test.

Mod Note: Successive posts merged. If you can avoid posting back-to-back like that, it'd be appreciated. Use the multi-quote function instead.

Aang is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fun, fast-paced, and action-filled. Very cool. This episode has increased my anticipation to see more GOTG.

I am undecided about my feelings pertaining to the end of show swerve with Nova team membership. Nova staying keeps the team together, but Nova leaving might have opened up other possibilities.

I did appreciate the cutaway scene alluding to The Empire Strikes Back.

Frontier is online now Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post

James Marsters as Korvac? That's cool.

Neat to see Chris Cox as Star Lord, but it's weird that they also had him voice Cap albeit a Cap in Spidey's imagination. They couldn't get Roger Craig Smith to do it? It would've been funnier if they had done Hawkeye considering Chris Cox's past with the character.

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
    James Marsters as Korvac? That's cool.

Neat to see Chris Cox as Star Lord, but it's weird that they also had him voice Cap albeit a Cap in Spidey's imagination. They couldn't get Roger Craig Smith to do it? It would've been funnier if they had done Hawkeye considering Chris Cox's past with the character.
    Wouldn't make much sense financially to have Roger Craig Smith come in to do one line when they can just get Cox, who's already in the episode to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I forget this show is on half the time. I found it extremely telling that Ultimate Spiderman has his head so far up his own butt that he never paid attention all the times Nova told him about the Guardians. Nova coming back spoiled the emotional ending with the Guardians. I'm sick and tired of all these Ultimate Spidey/teammate duos episodes. This show still can't decide what it wants to be. It has Spidey as a part of a team, but we never get to learn anything about the team because Spidey never shuts up. If the entire team is together in an episode, 4 out of 5 times they'll all be taken out so that Spidey can save the day. I keep wanting to learn more about Luke Cage, Iron Fist, White Tiger, and Nova but we never will because the format of the show is all Ultimate Spiderman, all the time. The producers clearly don't care about the rest of the team as they are all C listers. I didn't care for the "I Am Groot" jokes either. I hate when a show tries to force its humor.

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As amusing as Peter's interactions were with Rocket at the beginning, I thought the first act was slow and robbed us of some cool Guardian interaction and backstory. Still kind of confused about where Sam came from, if he has any living family, why he's in high school now, etc. The team did look cool, although when Groot was introduced, he was just...there.

The action did manage to be really cool, although the ending didn't fool me at all, as I expected Nova to come back for whatever reason.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2