Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - USM "The Sinister Six"

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll

2 18.18%
  • ****1/2

1 9.09%

2 18.18%
  • ***1/2

1 9.09%

2 18.18%
  • **1/2

0 0%

1 9.09%
  • *1/2

0 0%

1 9.09%
  • 1/2

1 9.09%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    O'Hirn is an anagram of Rhino. Just saying.

Infinite-bit is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've already brought up the theory of how Electro was able to walk in ankle deep water.

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't think you can put a DNA sample in a computer and it just comes up - PETER PARKER unless his DNA sample under his name is already in some sort of system or database. It doesn't work that way. Sure he's in a SHIELD or Nick Fury database most likely but Doc Ock isn't going to have access to that. He's probably not under any police or criminal databases. So why would anyone have his DNA on file as Peter Parker?
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Freddy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I don't think you can put a DNA sample in a computer and it just comes up - PETER PARKER unless his DNA sample under his name is already in some sort of system or database. It doesn't work that way. Sure he's in a SHIELD or Nick Fury database most likely but Doc Ock isn't going to have access to that. He's probably not under any police or criminal databases. So why would anyone have his DNA on file as Peter Parker?
    But Dock Ock knew the school Spiderman was attending so could he just compare Spidey's DNA to every single male student in that school?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    But Dock Ock knew the school Spiderman was attending so could he just compare Spidey's DNA to every single male student in that school?
    I hate to poke a hole in your theory, but I doubt that the DNA of the students is registered.

Freddy is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    I hate to poke a hole in your theory, but I doubt that the DNA of the students is registered.
    Well considering how easy it was for Dr. Octopus to get DNA - sample from Spidey, it would probably be piece of cake to take some samples from regular students (+ from Spidey again). Sure it would take a while, but it would also be worth it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not really. He would need to basically do what McFist did on Randy Cunningham and get the snot out of every kid at the school at a pool party with his snot robot. How is someone like Doctor Octopus supposed to do that and be inconspicuous? It would be virtually impossible or take time I doubt he's willing to devote. How is he going to sneak around a high school that has a SHIELD agent as the principal and also some level of SHIELD equipment and devices around it?

Interestingly enough, Peter Parker confronted the Sinister Six without his powers once in the 1990's series and they did unmask him. Doctor Octopus thought it was all a ruse and refused to believe Parker was Spider-Man (in this continuity, Octopus was Peter's old teacher and the two had a bond of sorts).

-CM Punk

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Interestingly enough, Peter Parker confronted the Sinister Six without his powers once in the 1990's series and they did unmask him. Doctor Octopus thought it was all a ruse and refused to believe Parker was Spider-Man (in this continuity, Octopus was Peter's old teacher and the two had a bond of sorts).
    I'm pretty sure that was an adaption of one of Spidey and Doc Oct's earliest encounters.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I assume you are referring to this? http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...n012_super.jpg

-CM Punk

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was an adaption of one of Spidey and Doc Oct's earliest encounters.
    And a classic tale it was. Was the 1990's one of the Busiek re-treatments?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234