toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 101 to 114 of 114
  1. #101
    PapaGreg's Avatar
    PapaGreg is online now Getting off from violence
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    303
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    Hidden under the spoiler tag, although this came pre-spoiled:

    Spoiler:


    So many Producer and Director credits, its like the people responsible wanted to dilute the blame for this Abomination (pun not intended, but gratefully accepted) of a feature this bad.

    The opening credits are some inferior-grade psuedo-Kirby crap, trying to recreate the 1960-s era. They couldn't even get the cover fonts correct.

    When they transitioned to the CGI, I found myself wanting the insulting psuedo-Kirby artwork back.

    Everything was unrecognizable and ugly, from the main characters to the villains to the Hydra goons. Abomination was unrecognizable. I guess CGI means not being able to draw. He looked like a Green Lantern The Movie version or worse, another Tron remake, with glo-light hightlights, a problem that was replicated with the ugly Hydra goons as well

    Hulk written out of character. Hulk giving the Abomination a chance to surrender, and then moralizing about how the townspeople don't deserve the destruction (before he begins a fight with the usual Hulk-level destruction. Nuff said.

    Iron Man Hulkbuster suit vs new Iron Man suit. Hope the practice fight that resulted in an EMP burst that fried the Hulkbuster suit and SHIELD aircrafts was worth the 50 million dollars each it was going to cost to replace them.

    Hydra captures the Hulk and the Abomination to fuel their new power generator - what could possibly go wrong? - but it works about as well as a new Microsoft beta operating system, even without the Hulk and the Abomination. Hydra scientists apparently don't know how to unit-test designs, or put in "Off" switches.

    This is some of the worst writing I've seen in decades, creating a theat that requires extreme audience stupidity to ignore the helicarrier-sized plot holes.

    Hulk is in-conrol until Iron Man taps him on ther shoulder - and then he Hulks out so we can have a brainless hero vs hero fight.

    The animation is so stilted and bad it looks like one of those bad puppet stop-motion Christmas specials.

    Since when does Iron Man own a helicarrier with Mandroids. Oh, since we need an excuse to have an energy being have something destructive to take over.

    Oh look... a new origin for Zzzax. Can we have an original plotline for once in Loeb's regime? I guess not... /yawn. Complete with gren moralizing (which isn't bad as such, but could we be less trite about it? I guess not, part II).

    Mandroid armor when possessed is suddenly a threat? Since when? What's next, Gamma-powered renegade ninja Girl Scouts? The only tired plotline they didn't recycle is Zzzax possessing old Iron Man suits... oh wait. Never mind.

    I'd say something about the gratuitous destriction of the SHIELD aircraft, but Iron Man already fried them with the EMP earlier, so they were just expensive scrap anyways - like the Mandroid should have been.

    So many recycled elements used One More Time (tm) to ineffective results, from possessed Iron Man armor to the bad guy after the Stark Arc Reactor to the Hulk being obsessively hungry. So many retreads, so little originality.

    How can Iron Man be out of power from being zapped by creatures of electrictity, especially when JARVIS knows the characteristics. We're talking about a fellow who in the past used mystic Asgardian lightning to supercharge himself. He should have been able to channel the power into the same modulated blasts that defeated one of the first Zzzax incarnations.

    And over half-way through, we have Wendigos appear out of nowhere at a cemetary for no reason at all. I guess the GM rolled a random encounter. Really random.

    Why is it that when he's functioning as the Hulk's eyes (because apparently the Hulk's regenerative properties don't apply to ocular tissue), his arms work when he's playing backpack but not when not attached to the Hulk?

    Apparenly Zzzax stole MODOKs technopathy ability too - and for a newly-born energy being has a profound knowledge of human science and technology. Who knew?

    Old depowered Iron Man Hulkbuster armor is somehow going to block Zzzzax when its made of metal and doesn't cover Hulk completely. Sheer stupidity.

    So, if the Hulkbuster gauntlets are a "attuned to the same frequency" as Zzzaax like Iron Man's repulsors that destroyed one incarnation, wouldn't the unibeam tuned to the same frequency have taken care of the last one? They've already shown that IM had the solution - why didn't he keep using it - especially when he had an easy power source - Zzzzzzzzax himself.... Oh look, it still works when the Hulk blasts him with Hulkbuster repulsors. I guess it just doesn't work when Iron Man forgets to match the Mark 7 with the frequency/modulation, even though he remembered to do Hulk's armor pieces.

    And out of nowhere - a dam to to threaten. Oh wait - doesn't the dam have hydroelectric generators for Zzzax to feed upon? I guess not...

    Grounding Zzaax to defeat him? I guess someone forgot that the minute Zzzzax touched anyone connected to the ground he'd have been grounded, and would have been grounded within a fraction of a second. Fortunately, six-year-olds don't understand basic electricity - shame the writers are more than siz years old.

    To summarize:

    Art design horrible - check.
    Bad Animation - check
    Writing trite, self-conmtradictory, and idiotic - check
    Insipid Dialogue - check
    Out of character protagonists - check

    Yep. Another triumph from the Loeb "idea factory". Can't wait for the Loeb fanboi sycophants to try and tell us how brilliant and innovative this is!



    I am thankful that Captain America was nowhere in evidence!

    Its days like this that make me awe that 3 years ago Marvel made cartoon that can go toe to toe with Justice League and 5 years ago made some that could rival BTAS

  2. #102
    spyke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    866
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    Hidden under the spoiler tag, although this came pre-spoiled:

    Spoiler:


    So many Producer and Director credits, its like the people responsible wanted to dilute the blame for this Abomination (pun not intended, but gratefully accepted) of a feature this bad.

    The opening credits are some inferior-grade psuedo-Kirby crap, trying to recreate the 1960-s era. They couldn't even get the cover fonts correct.

    When they transitioned to the CGI, I found myself wanting the insulting psuedo-Kirby artwork back.

    Everything was unrecognizable and ugly, from the main characters to the villains to the Hydra goons. Abomination was unrecognizable. I guess CGI means not being able to draw. He looked like a Green Lantern The Movie version or worse, another Tron remake, with glo-light hightlights, a problem that was replicated with the ugly Hydra goons as well

    Hulk written out of character. Hulk giving the Abomination a chance to surrender, and then moralizing about how the townspeople don't deserve the destruction (before he begins a fight with the usual Hulk-level destruction. Nuff said.

    Iron Man Hulkbuster suit vs new Iron Man suit. Hope the practice fight that resulted in an EMP burst that fried the Hulkbuster suit and SHIELD aircrafts was worth the 50 million dollars each it was going to cost to replace them.

    Hydra captures the Hulk and the Abomination to fuel their new power generator - what could possibly go wrong? - but it works about as well as a new Microsoft beta operating system, even without the Hulk and the Abomination. Hydra scientists apparently don't know how to unit-test designs, or put in "Off" switches.

    This is some of the worst writing I've seen in decades, creating a theat that requires extreme audience stupidity to ignore the helicarrier-sized plot holes.

    Hulk is in-conrol until Iron Man taps him on ther shoulder - and then he Hulks out so we can have a brainless hero vs hero fight.

    The animation is so stilted and bad it looks like one of those bad puppet stop-motion Christmas specials.

    Since when does Iron Man own a helicarrier with Mandroids. Oh, since we need an excuse to have an energy being have something destructive to take over.

    Oh look... a new origin for Zzzax. Can we have an original plotline for once in Loeb's regime? I guess not... /yawn. Complete with gren moralizing (which isn't bad as such, but could we be less trite about it? I guess not, part II).

    Mandroid armor when possessed is suddenly a threat? Since when? What's next, Gamma-powered renegade ninja Girl Scouts? The only tired plotline they didn't recycle is Zzzax possessing old Iron Man suits... oh wait. Never mind.

    I'd say something about the gratuitous destriction of the SHIELD aircraft, but Iron Man already fried them with the EMP earlier, so they were just expensive scrap anyways - like the Mandroid should have been.

    So many recycled elements used One More Time (tm) to ineffective results, from possessed Iron Man armor to the bad guy after the Stark Arc Reactor to the Hulk being obsessively hungry. So many retreads, so little originality.

    How can Iron Man be out of power from being zapped by creatures of electrictity, especially when JARVIS knows the characteristics. We're talking about a fellow who in the past used mystic Asgardian lightning to supercharge himself. He should have been able to channel the power into the same modulated blasts that defeated one of the first Zzzax incarnations.

    And over half-way through, we have Wendigos appear out of nowhere at a cemetary for no reason at all. I guess the GM rolled a random encounter. Really random.

    Why is it that when he's functioning as the Hulk's eyes (because apparently the Hulk's regenerative properties don't apply to ocular tissue), his arms work when he's playing backpack but not when not attached to the Hulk?

    Apparenly Zzzax stole MODOKs technopathy ability too - and for a newly-born energy being has a profound knowledge of human science and technology. Who knew?

    Old depowered Iron Man Hulkbuster armor is somehow going to block Zzzzax when its made of metal and doesn't cover Hulk completely. Sheer stupidity.

    So, if the Hulkbuster gauntlets are a "attuned to the same frequency" as Zzzaax like Iron Man's repulsors that destroyed one incarnation, wouldn't the unibeam tuned to the same frequency have taken care of the last one? They've already shown that IM had the solution - why didn't he keep using it - especially when he had an easy power source - Zzzzzzzzax himself.... Oh look, it still works when the Hulk blasts him with Hulkbuster repulsors. I guess it just doesn't work when Iron Man forgets to match the Mark 7 with the frequency/modulation, even though he remembered to do Hulk's armor pieces.

    And out of nowhere - a dam to to threaten. Oh wait - doesn't the dam have hydroelectric generators for Zzzax to feed upon? I guess not...

    Grounding Zzaax to defeat him? I guess someone forgot that the minute Zzzzax touched anyone connected to the ground he'd have been grounded, and would have been grounded within a fraction of a second. Fortunately, six-year-olds don't understand basic electricity - shame the writers are more than siz years old.

    To summarize:

    Art design horrible - check.
    Bad Animation - check
    Writing trite, self-conmtradictory, and idiotic - check
    Insipid Dialogue - check
    Out of character protagonists - check

    Yep. Another triumph from the Loeb "idea factory". Can't wait for the Loeb fanboi sycophants to try and tell us how brilliant and innovative this is!



    I am thankful that Captain America was nowhere in evidence!
    I just finished watching this movie, and while I didn't hate it as much as you did, I did find this movie very underwhelming and boring. I kept checking to see how much time there was left before this movie would be over 10 minutes after this movie started. The background art/designs were plain,boring,cheap looking,and ugly as hell. The character designs ranged from crap (Abomination and the Hydra agents) to decent (Hulk and Iron Man). The animation was inconsistent, ranging from bad to decent. The story was boring,stupid,and underwhelming. What's worse is that there is a hint after the credits that they might be planning a sequel with
    Spoiler:
    Captain America and Iron Man.
    So while I didn't think that this movie was horrible, I did think that it was (for the most part) straight up garbage and is not worth paying money to see it in any capacity or format.

  3. #103
    spyke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    866
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babykhris View Post
    Here's a heads up to all of you who watched this bile. You've seen 90% of this footage before if you ever played the Avengers game on the IPhone

    Same design same location same footage guess they didn't want the footage to go to waste.
    Seriously? OK, I changed my opinion on this movie. It's not pretty bad, it's straight up cheap garbage that's not worth watching even for free. This seems to be SOP for Marvel Animation since Quesada and Loeb started calling the shots. Cheap cost cutting animation with recycled plot lines from the movies and other animated series (which they have also been doing in the comics for the last several years).

  4. #104
    macattack's Avatar
    macattack is offline I see you!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    Hidden under the spoiler tag, although this came pre-spoiled:

    Spoiler:


    So many Producer and Director credits, its like the people responsible wanted to dilute the blame for this Abomination (pun not intended, but gratefully accepted) of a feature this bad.

    The opening credits are some inferior-grade psuedo-Kirby crap, trying to recreate the 1960-s era. They couldn't even get the cover fonts correct.

    When they transitioned to the CGI, I found myself wanting the insulting psuedo-Kirby artwork back.

    Everything was unrecognizable and ugly, from the main characters to the villains to the Hydra goons. Abomination was unrecognizable. I guess CGI means not being able to draw. He looked like a Green Lantern The Movie version or worse, another Tron remake, with glo-light hightlights, a problem that was replicated with the ugly Hydra goons as well

    Hulk written out of character. Hulk giving the Abomination a chance to surrender, and then moralizing about how the townspeople don't deserve the destruction (before he begins a fight with the usual Hulk-level destruction. Nuff said.

    Iron Man Hulkbuster suit vs new Iron Man suit. Hope the practice fight that resulted in an EMP burst that fried the Hulkbuster suit and SHIELD aircrafts was worth the 50 million dollars each it was going to cost to replace them.

    Hydra captures the Hulk and the Abomination to fuel their new power generator - what could possibly go wrong? - but it works about as well as a new Microsoft beta operating system, even without the Hulk and the Abomination. Hydra scientists apparently don't know how to unit-test designs, or put in "Off" switches.

    This is some of the worst writing I've seen in decades, creating a theat that requires extreme audience stupidity to ignore the helicarrier-sized plot holes.

    Hulk is in-conrol until Iron Man taps him on ther shoulder - and then he Hulks out so we can have a brainless hero vs hero fight.

    The animation is so stilted and bad it looks like one of those bad puppet stop-motion Christmas specials.

    Since when does Iron Man own a helicarrier with Mandroids. Oh, since we need an excuse to have an energy being have something destructive to take over.

    Oh look... a new origin for Zzzax. Can we have an original plotline for once in Loeb's regime? I guess not... /yawn. Complete with gren moralizing (which isn't bad as such, but could we be less trite about it? I guess not, part II).

    Mandroid armor when possessed is suddenly a threat? Since when? What's next, Gamma-powered renegade ninja Girl Scouts? The only tired plotline they didn't recycle is Zzzax possessing old Iron Man suits... oh wait. Never mind.

    I'd say something about the gratuitous destriction of the SHIELD aircraft, but Iron Man already fried them with the EMP earlier, so they were just expensive scrap anyways - like the Mandroid should have been.

    So many recycled elements used One More Time (tm) to ineffective results, from possessed Iron Man armor to the bad guy after the Stark Arc Reactor to the Hulk being obsessively hungry. So many retreads, so little originality.

    How can Iron Man be out of power from being zapped by creatures of electrictity, especially when JARVIS knows the characteristics. We're talking about a fellow who in the past used mystic Asgardian lightning to supercharge himself. He should have been able to channel the power into the same modulated blasts that defeated one of the first Zzzax incarnations.

    And over half-way through, we have Wendigos appear out of nowhere at a cemetary for no reason at all. I guess the GM rolled a random encounter. Really random.

    Why is it that when he's functioning as the Hulk's eyes (because apparently the Hulk's regenerative properties don't apply to ocular tissue), his arms work when he's playing backpack but not when not attached to the Hulk?

    Apparenly Zzzax stole MODOKs technopathy ability too - and for a newly-born energy being has a profound knowledge of human science and technology. Who knew?

    Old depowered Iron Man Hulkbuster armor is somehow going to block Zzzzax when its made of metal and doesn't cover Hulk completely. Sheer stupidity.

    So, if the Hulkbuster gauntlets are a "attuned to the same frequency" as Zzzaax like Iron Man's repulsors that destroyed one incarnation, wouldn't the unibeam tuned to the same frequency have taken care of the last one? They've already shown that IM had the solution - why didn't he keep using it - especially when he had an easy power source - Zzzzzzzzax himself.... Oh look, it still works when the Hulk blasts him with Hulkbuster repulsors. I guess it just doesn't work when Iron Man forgets to match the Mark 7 with the frequency/modulation, even though he remembered to do Hulk's armor pieces.

    And out of nowhere - a dam to to threaten. Oh wait - doesn't the dam have hydroelectric generators for Zzzax to feed upon? I guess not...

    Grounding Zzaax to defeat him? I guess someone forgot that the minute Zzzzax touched anyone connected to the ground he'd have been grounded, and would have been grounded within a fraction of a second. Fortunately, six-year-olds don't understand basic electricity - shame the writers are more than siz years old.

    To summarize:

    Art design horrible - check.
    Bad Animation - check
    Writing trite, self-conmtradictory, and idiotic - check
    Insipid Dialogue - check
    Out of character protagonists - check

    Yep. Another triumph from the Loeb "idea factory". Can't wait for the Loeb fanboi sycophants to try and tell us how brilliant and innovative this is!



    I am thankful that Captain America was nowhere in evidence!
    It is very hard for me to argue with your points, as I've been finding the product so horrifically bad that I still can't bring myself to finish the film. I finally made it to the random encounter you mention, and I dropped it again. But I have to finish it. I have to see how much worse it gets (and it's pretty clear from your rundown that it gets even worse).

    I actually want Loeb or Quesada to log on here and challenge us to do better. I'd gladly take them up on it. I think 10-15 of us are capable of writing better scripts than what's being offered at Marvel Animation since the Loeb takeover, even if we had to work within the outlines and scenarios Loeb and Quesada would want written.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

  5. #105
    Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hammond IN
    Posts
    1,747
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Darn it, at this point it seems that if Disney themselves can't make a good Marvel animated movie (With Big Hero 6 next year) then all hope is lost for Marvel animation, at least for the time being. I'm disappointed by what people are saying about this movie.

  6. #106
    James Harvey's Avatar
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The World's Finest
    Posts
    19,535
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Marvel Animation Age review of Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United is now live. Please click on the image below to check it out. Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United arrives on shelves December 3rd, 2013 from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.


  7. #107
    strugler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I watched this piece of garbage couple days ago. I have to be honest i watched half of it then is tarted skipping until seeing the end credits, i did not know there was an after credit scene until i read in James' review LOL

    You are right James that after credit scene felt like a threat to fans lol It is like the villain was talking to me telling me i will ruin your characters again soon in a sequel hahaha

    OMG horrible, horrible movie. I challenge any Loeb supporter to say otherwise. Since the Loeb era started Marvel animation has targeting younger and younger demo, each new product targets a 2 year younger generation. With this movie i think we have reach toddlers level, next movie will be targeted to fetuses and you will broadcaster in sonar so unborn children can enjoy Loeb's Marvel toons

  8. #108
    Medinnus's Avatar
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,299
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Darn it, at this point it seems that if Disney themselves can't make a good Marvel animated movie (With Big Hero 6 next year) then all hope is lost for Marvel animation, at least for the time being. I'm disappointed by what people are saying about this movie.
    Disney's only fault in all of this is that they haven't tossed Loeb (et al) out on his ears.

  9. #109
    macattack's Avatar
    macattack is offline I see you!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Seriously? OK, I changed my opinion on this movie. It's not pretty bad, it's straight up cheap garbage that's not worth watching even for free. This seems to be SOP for Marvel Animation since Quesada and Loeb started calling the shots. Cheap cost cutting animation with recycled plot lines from the movies and other animated series (which they have also been doing in the comics for the last several years).
    Yeah, I'm stunned as well. If this is true, this is truly unforgivable and a slap in the face to every consumer interested in Marvel.

    Quote Originally Posted by James Harvey View Post
    The Marvel Animation Age review of Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United is now live. Please click on the image below to check it out. Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United arrives on shelves December 3rd, 2013 from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

    Excellent review, James. I still have not been able to find the wherewithal to finish the film as of yet, but so far this has been really, really awful. Henry Gilroy and Brandon Auman are capable of so much better but I doubt they were the only two writers involved in writing this movie. The writing reeks of too many cooks in the kitchen, each one diluting the movie more and more until it's reduced a pile of incomprehensible sludge.

    I hope this release bombs so bad it gets Loeb, if not Quesada, thrown out the door. However, I fear that since Gilroy and Auman got writing credit, they'll be the ones who'll become the fall guys over this travesty.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

  10. #110
    Hypestyle's Avatar
    Hypestyle is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Detroit, MI USA
    Posts
    970
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is a trailer out yet? hopefully soon? I hope this leads to more DTV projects but they need to diversify the hero lineups.
    With Great Power also comes a Great Responsibility...

  11. #111
    Rick Jones's Avatar
    Rick Jones is online now Crazy Marvel Love
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    177A Bleecker Street
    Posts
    3,749
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Is a trailer out yet? hopefully soon? I hope this leads to more DTV projects but they need to diversify the hero lineups.
    Trailer's been out for a year now. If this is the direction that the dtvs will go in, I think I can do without any more. I was a fan of the MLG line and I really hoped that we'd at least see more movies of the Planet Hulk quality, especially after the Disney merge.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

  12. #112
    babykhris's Avatar
    babykhris is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    129
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The problem is who is running Marvel Animation? It's obvious the loss of Yost is big. I say time to expand the animation dept with quality people.

  13. #113
    macattack's Avatar
    macattack is offline I see you!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babykhris View Post
    The problem is who is running Marvel Animation? It's obvious the loss of Yost is big. I say time to expand the animation dept with quality people.
    Jeph Loeb is running Marvel Animation (as well as Marvel TV in general so he has influence over Agents of SHIELD too, I don't know if he has any involvement with the Netflix shows). Quesada is running the marketing for animation and TV.

    I feel that Christopher Yost got "kicked upstairs" in a way. Yeah, he was involved with Thor: The Dark World's script but he was a co-writer and that movie was rewritten a TON, who knows if what he wrote stayed in. Other than that he's just been doing second-tier books for Marvel. However, Yost was never head of the animation department. That was Joshua Fine's job.

    Once Loeb took over Marvel TV Fine jumped ship right away and basically handed control of the animation department to Loeb directly. I don't know if it was mutual or if Fine was fired or if he quit or what.
    There's a million ways to hush my voice
    And a million ways to kill my thoughts
    Maybe I'm all that you fear
    I'm a stargazer
    My eyes see differently - Blood Stain Child; "Stargazer"

  14. #114
    Dsneybuf's Avatar
    Dsneybuf is online now Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if any of this will prevent the movie from flopping, but the websites I usually depend on for Blu-Ray reviews either gave it a "meh" rating instead of a completely negative one, or not posted a review yet.

    • Home Theater Forum gave the disc a 3/5, and said that the most devoted Marvel fans might like it.
    • DVDizzy gave the disc a 5.5/10, and said the animation, voice acting, and script seem too weak to justify the price (the reviewer doesn't go into much detail about flaws with the story itself, unfortunately).
    • DVD Talk gave the movie 2/5 stars, and said to rent it if you have a kid who likes Marvel.


    Additionally, Amazon has an average customer rating of 3/5, with 5 star reviews listed as most helpful, and the only negative reviews coming from people who just watched the trailer instead of the whole feature.

    Mod Note: Thread closed! Move the discussion to the official talkback thread!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
This community is listed in
the mega forums index project
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO