toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - AEMH "Welcome to the Kree Empire"

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

13 56.52%
  • ****1/2

1 4.35%

7 30.43%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • **1/2

0 0%

1 4.35%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Good episode with lots of actions, though I am surprised that Ronan was captured, Ms Marvel was portrayed as being extremely more powerful than I remember her in her own comic series. Seems as though everyone gets locked up in the end, surprised that Ronan didn't escape by teleporting out of trouble. All those villains will eventually escape, I just don't like the way that the Avengers seems to be able to defeat nearly every body and lock them up.

Dub C is offline Just a animation lovin' dude
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was that Mary Elizabeth McGylnn as Agent Brand? I'm pretty sound it sounded like her at least since she perfect for those military types

Anyways, It looks like the Kree-Skrull War will be making it's way to Earth pretty soon. With everyone saying how they would have liked to see a bit more diplomacy from Earth, this is a spot where you would wonder how Hank could have diffused the problem, or at least buy some time. But then again, I doubt Cap Skrull would have given him much of a chance.

I also enjoyed seeing Ms. Marvel (with Jennier Hale of course ) I read a little bit of her 2005 series when I had the free month of Marvel Online Comics so I do like her a bit.
    What has my attention in Animation RIGHT NOW:
    Hunter X Hunter (2011), One Piece, The Legend of Korra, TMNT (2012), Teen Titans Go!, Magi 2, Kill la Kill, A Certain Scientific Railgun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, Keith Szarabajka's on a roll! First as Living Laser in USM, now as Ronan the Accuser! Not my favorite voice for him so far, though he did a good job. Jennifer Hale did a good job as Miss Marvel as well.

Nice to see the show get back to the Kree/Skrull storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    * "We're going in hot, boys" - Carol Danvers. Like she could go in any other way...
    Tee-hee.

JLApe is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord View Post
    Wow, Keith Szarabajka's on a roll! First as Living Laser in USM, now as Ronan the Accuser! Not my favorite voice for him so far, though he did a good job.
    He was the veteran cop in The Dark Knight who tries to teach Joker a lesson but ends up getting owned by him.

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Microheroes under the SPOILER tags.

Spoiler:

Carol Danvers
    Agent of S.W.O.R.D.

Henry Gyrich
    Govt. Liaison

Agent Brand

Last edited by Medinnus; 04-23-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Hiding images

JLApe is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
    Skrull Cap almost broke his cover there, but he seemed to recover with his "Humanity will never surrender" line.
    Come to think of it, the real Cap wouldn't put it that way. More fitting choices would be along the lines of "We the people...".

Choppasmith is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub C View Post
    Was that Mary Elizabeth McGylnn as Agent Brand? I'm pretty sound it sounded like her at least since she perfect for those military types
    I was going to say the same thing. Really cool to hear her voice. Haven't heard it in quite a while.

Anyway, great episode. Can't unsee Carol Danvers as Samus Aran though. Don't know why. But as said above, it's great to see a LONG overdue proper Miss Marvel in animation.

Gold Guy is offline This ain't Pokemon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jph139 View Post
    Yeah, from Mar-Vell's perspective, Earth has two options - A) be wiped out by the Kree Empire or B) PROBABLY be wiped out by the Kree Empire.

Yeah, some choice.

But still, Mar-Vell underestimates Earth. Earth has the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Defenders, the X-Men, etc. He needs a bit more faith.
    Random quote (changes once in a while)

"What could possibly be wrong with gaining knowledge and information?"
    - Izzy, Digimon
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimeExBurst

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great episode :anime:
    Good to see SWORD and Ronan appear in the show as well as Miss Marvel joining Avengers
    the action scenes are awesome
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

jph139 is offline Immortal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman02 View Post
    I really don't know much about Ronan the Accuser, but I never got the impression that he was so powerful that he could defeat both the Hulk and Iron Man at the same time. Someone correct if I'm wrong.
    Well, he's tussled with all four members of the Fantastic Four at the same time, so he's definitely a tough customer - I'd put him alongside the Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, etc. (In fact, he was put alongside them as one of THE GALAXY'S MIGHTIEST HEROES not too long ago in the comics.) The Universal Weapon offers pretty wide use of cosmic energies, he has basic Kree tech that outclasses anything on Earth, and is generally a hardy and dedicated military man.

I don't think he could beat the Hulk head-on, but he could probably keep him at bay for a while and is definitely stronger than Iron Man.

| 3/17/97 - 9/20/08 5/26/12 |

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast