toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 502
  1. #21
    Aaron's Avatar
    Aaron is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    724
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    So, DVD help?

    Like This Thread!
    So, in America, we've had the 4 Volume releases.
    In Canada, there's the complete Season 1 on Blu-ray.

    Any word one when THAT particular release will be hitting American store shelves?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    So, in America, we've had the 4 Volume releases.
    In Canada, there's the complete Season 1 on Blu-ray.

    Any word one when THAT particular release will be hitting American store shelves?
    Nope. Maybe never.

    But Canada and the USA both use Region A, so you could get it from the Canadian Amazon or somewhere and it'd play fine.

  3. #23
    Webbed-Wonder's Avatar
    Webbed-Wonder is offline Still thwipping!
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There were some more snippets from the Spidey episode today in one of the Marvel Universe interstitial's. There was Spidey holding a ceiling from caving in because of some civilians while Cap was pummeling some member of (I think) the Serpent Society. Another shot of Cap telling Spidey something. Seems like it may be mostly a Spidey/Cap team up.
    "So you don't like names, huh? Well, that's too bad, Frog-Face. 'Cause to me, you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-baboon, with a brain of a pigeon and the face of an eel!"

  4. #24
    Avengers's Avatar
    Avengers is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    605
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Webbed-Wonder View Post
    There were some more snippets from the Spidey episode today in one of the Marvel Universe interstitial's. There was Spidey holding a ceiling from caving in because of some civilians while Cap was pummeling some member of (I think) the Serpent Society. Another shot of Cap telling Spidey something. Seems like it may be mostly a Spidey/Cap team up.
    I wonder is there a snake themed spidey villain? i'm not sure Venom counts but that would make sense as to why they would team up to battle them (of coarse that is just wild speculation)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    256
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengers View Post
    I wonder is there a snake themed spidey villain? i'm not sure Venom counts but that would make sense as to why they would team up to battle them (of coarse that is just wild speculation)
    The closest to a snake-related villain I can think of is Lizard.

  6. #26
    Medinnus's Avatar
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,325
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan93 View Post
    The closest to a snake-related villain I can think of is Lizard.
    Dios mio! There must be someone else?

    I'd rather see some of the Silvermane/Tombstone crowd, like Hammerhead, but I'll take another sppearance by the Serpent Squad!

  7. #27
    Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sherman Oaks CA
    Posts
    1,372
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well, the Serpent Society was one of the few villains that the Avengers weren't able to capture in Season 1, so it'd be a nice way to clean up loose ends.

  8. #28
    Medinnus's Avatar
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,325
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
    Well, the Serpent Society was one of the few villains that the Avengers weren't able to capture in Season 1, so it'd be a nice way to clean up loose ends.
    There are many more members of the Serpent Society than were shown in Season One, and I hope we get to see some of them, too - especially Diamondback (although not as a Catain America romantic interest).

  9. #29
    James Harvey's Avatar
    James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    The World's Finest
    Posts
    19,717
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Details on the July 2012 issue of the The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes comic series, published monthly by Marvel, can be found at Marvel Animation Age!

  10. #30
    Medinnus's Avatar
    Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,325
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Dora Milaje Microheroes

    I am assuming that the unnamed female guards that flanked M'Baku and who gave Captain America a tussle were Dora Milaje, the order of highly-trained personal bodyguards/attendants to the Wakandan throne.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO