Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ultimate Spider-Man Microhero Advice

Like This Thread!
    So... going to work on some of these this weekend, and I need some advice. Given that the team are all teen-agers, should I use a smaller base template, or just do them as adults? I ask this because it really makes a difference; the teen base would be smaller than the adult, and at these sizes the number of pixels determine the fullness of the detail work. Granted, for the White Tiger that doesn't matter as much, but the others, especially Nova and Spidey, it will.

Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey meddinus I'm actually a fellow micro heroer haha but I think you should join the micro hero international board they have some sweet temps that'd be perfect for teen spidey and others. I've been microing for about 3 years and I'd be lost with out the board. Hope I helped : )

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Travis View Post
    Hey meddinus I'm actually a fellow micro heroer haha but I think you should join the micro hero international board they have some sweet temps that'd be perfect for teen spidey and others. I've been microing for about 3 years and I'd be lost with out the board. Hope I helped : )
    Always good to meet a fellow microhero-ist!

Rick Jones is offline Keep my glass half-full in '15
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think you should stick with the original template size. I don't think that the teen heroes are being depicted as that much smaller than the adult heroes might be. Heck, Luke is already the size of an grown man with above average build.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill