toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - "Marvel Universe" Programming Block

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll

4 26.67%
  • ****1/2

3 20.00%

3 20.00%
  • ***1/2

1 6.67%

2 13.33%
  • **1/2

0 0%

2 13.33%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Rick Jones is online now Crazy Marvel Love
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yeah, I thought 60s Spidey would have been something definite but they probably have their reasons. The New Fantastic Four is supposed to be their third show for the Mash-Ups but who knows when we'll see something.

It was super disappointing that they went with a rerun already. I'm sure there was something else they could have done with that spot.

Speaking of which, it's pretty old now but I still wish there was a chance that the Iron Man's Adventure shorts could make it to air. It still kills me that they got Blur to do something like this but they still never really did anything with it.
    "I've had the same car since I was 19 years old, and never had a problem, yet this thing falls out of the sky every other Thursday." - Maria Hill

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tune in to Marvel Universe every Sunday at 11am (ET/PT) on Disney XD!

Marvel Universe
    Sundays at 11:00am (ET/PT) on Disney XD. Encores Sundays at 8pm (ET/PT).

Description: The epic storytelling of Marvel -- full of action, adventure and humor, along with complex, courageous and aspirational characters – will be introduced to a new generation of kids and families through a dedicated programming block, Marvel Universe. The block features the new Ultimate Spider-Man, the second season of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and new short-form series that take viewers behind the scenes to meet the creative teams and explore the many facets of the Marvel Universe. This all comes together to form a can't miss event in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

Discuss Week Five of Marvel Universe! Comments?

Remember: Discuss 'Ultimate Spider-Man' and 'The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' in their respective talkback threads!

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Feel free to comment as the episode airs, too, providing your own commentary, though avoid successive posting. However, do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And please remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Campbell is doing better job showing kids how to draw than Quesada.
    Can't believe they didn't have him draw Black Widow or ANY female character.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What happened to the other Marvel Universe block of 90's toons on Saturday and Sunday late night? I can't see a whole lot of pre-teens staying up to 2 am to watch Zach and Cody garbage; but I think we thirty-something's enjoyed staying up for some Marvel action. It's also strange timing; with Avengers hitting theaters, I would think Disney would set all guns blazing for Marvel product.

Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TemporalFlux View Post
    What happened to the other Marvel Universe block of 90's toons on Saturday and Sunday late night? I can't see a whole lot of pre-teens staying up to 2 am to watch Zach and Cody garbage; but I think we thirty-something's enjoyed staying up for some Marvel action. It's also strange timing; with Avengers hitting theaters, I would think Disney would set all guns blazing for Marvel product.
    Can't all those shows be watched on Netflix?

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Can't all those shows be watched on Netflix?
    If you pay for Netflix in addition to your cable or satellite bill.

Ultra8 is offline Now all I/You can do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TemporalFlux View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. You think with the movie coming out and everything they'd be trying to synergize or milk the back catalogue for what's it's worth, but no dice.
    Honestly ever since they became DXD it's been like they have no clue how they should run it.
    Toonami 1997-2008/2012 -
    Darkseid Facts:4. Darkseid is the reason Waldo is hiding.
    "Sore wa himitsu desu."

"There is no front or behind! Only your destruction!!" - Ashuramaru, SDGundam
    "Yopopoi! Tupopoi! Supopopopoi!" -Yopopo

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tune in to Marvel Universe every Sunday at 11am (ET/PT) on Disney XD!

Marvel Universe
    Sundays at 11:00am (ET/PT) on Disney XD. Encores Sundays at 8pm (ET/PT).

Description: The epic storytelling of Marvel -- full of action, adventure and humor, along with complex, courageous and aspirational characters – will be introduced to a new generation of kids and families through a dedicated programming block, Marvel Universe. The block features the new Ultimate Spider-Man, the second season of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and new short-form series that take viewers behind the scenes to meet the creative teams and explore the many facets of the Marvel Universe. This all comes together to form a can't miss event in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

Discuss Week Six of Marvel Universe! Comments?

Remember: Discuss 'Ultimate Spider-Man' and 'The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' in their respective talkback threads!

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Feel free to comment as the episode airs, too, providing your own commentary, though avoid successive posting. However, do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And please remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

army128 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Red Skull was pretty funny in Marvel Mash-up. Too bad it will be banned in Germany.
    Mo: Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe
    Tu: Amazing World of Gumball
    We: South Park
    Th & Fr: Riders of Berk, Legends of Chima, Phineas & Ferb, Gravity Falls
    Sa & Su: Pokemon, Ben 10, Zexal, MLP:FiM, TMNT 2012, Littlest Pet Shop,
    Kaijudo, Toonami, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Superjail, Venture Brothers

jph139 is offline Immortal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Campbell is really knocking it out of the park on those Master Class bits - I mean, Quesada wasn't bad, but the explanations of how he works is just fascinating. Even as someone with no real talent or interest in drawing, I found it engrossing.

| 3/17/97 - 9/20/08 5/26/12 |